Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Priestly Persuasion. . . - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Priestly Persuasion. . . (982 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Priestly Persuasion. . . by dupsytosh(f): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2010
A distinguished young woman on a flight from Switzerland asked the priest beside her, "Father, may I ask a favor?" "Of course. What may I do for you?"

"Well, I bought an expensive! electronic hair dryer that is well over the Customs limits and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it. Is there any way you could carry it through Customs for me? Under your robes perhaps?"

"I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie." "With your honest face, Father, no one will question you."

When they got to Customs, she let the priest go ahead of her. The official asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?" "From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare. " The official thought this answer strange, so asked, "And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?"

"I have a marvelous little instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused." cheesy
Roaring with laughter, the official said, "Go ahead, Father - - Next!"
Re: Priestly Persuasion. . . by Kunbee: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2010
Nice grin
Re: Priestly Persuasion. . . by banito1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2010
Damn man dat waz 9ce cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Priestly Persuasion. . . by EfemenaXY: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2010
Clever talking priest

Nice joke - I like this cheesy
Re: Priestly Persuasion. . . by Spyker: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Awesome joke. Bravo.
Re: Priestly Persuasion. . . by lysaa(f): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2010
nice wise suasion
Re: Priestly Persuasion. . . by Kunbee: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2010
Really undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wise Obasanjo / Mom / See Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.