Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM (33683 Views)

Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by Slymonster(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
femi4:
Lazy mother, she cannot go to ATM post by herself

Is it wrong?
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by 1Sharon(f): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Karlovich:
I hope his skull will still be intact when he is found, Yoruba people please have mercy on this young boy

Stopppp grin
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by Owned: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2018

Yoruba And Skull = 1and2
God Protect My Guy Abeg

Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by femi4: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
Slymonster:

Is it wrong?
She is careless
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by Egein(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
He was last found in the company of a man at Sango. Boy has to gone to visit his boyfriend. He's ga.y
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by itzprezy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
In my own opinion..this boy don carry money go flex..
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by dangoteinlaw: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Missing ke juz go to nearby SARS station, he has been held and accused of being a yahooboy. Okpari!

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by IbrahimDamola: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
Did you say he was last seen in Sango, Ogun state, yorubaland? The headquater of ritual headhunters and skull miners? shocked

If human parts trade is not part and parcel of our yoruba culture, the APC government and VP Osibande who is from ogun himself would have mandated the IG to form a special Anti-Skull mining squad to tackle the human parts trading and ritual menace which has bedeviled yorubaland.
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by imran147(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Karlovich:
I hope his skull will still be intact when he is found, Yoruba people please have mercy on this young boy

Seem u drop your brain for pit before u comment

Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by Xander85: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Karlovich:

5pm at busy Ogba? I doubt it has anything to do with ritualists or abductors, since he's a big lad and must know the area. If his phone is switched off, it just makes the mystery all the more puzzling!

Hope he hasn't ran off with the money...though being a only child, i doubt he'd be heartless enough to do that to his mum.
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by RevenGeMission: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
SARS ??

I dunno , they can be evil attimes but if withdrawal was not made , it's probably something else

mrAMG:
Somehow, I think SARS has a hand in this
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by Lilymax(f): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
femi4:
Be careful lily
What is wrong in a mother sending her child to the ATM? The child is even 18, legally an adult and not underaged so u didnt have to refer to her as lazy. undecided
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
Karlovich:

I wonder how people reason.
Must you mention a tribe, does it sounds funny or others don't do more fetish things?
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by Diso60090(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
shocked

Just hope this one never reach osun pot of soup
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by HomeOfMe(f): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
EzegeNG:
A young boy of about 18years old has reportedly gone missing after his mom sent him to the ATM to withdraw Cash at Ogba, Lagos.

A family Friend who shared the photos said the boy simply called Steven left the house around 5pm and since then, no one has heard from him,…

See more below:

https://zenithnaija.com/18-year-old-boy-disappears-after-his-mom-sent-him-to-withdraw-money-at-the-atm/

L
18 yr old is no longer a boy but an adult. I hope they find him.
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by Telvin7(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
femi4:
Be careful lily
chai ..........I pray dey find him......all diss kidnappers wey nor get conscience
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by richard1994(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
wolesmile:
Questions:

Has he withdrawn the money?
If yes, Did he withdraw more than the required?
If yes, has he been known for any form of vice in the past?

How about his friends? Has anyone deemed it fit to question them on his whereabouts?
grin
wolesmile:
Questions:

Has he withdrawn the money?
If yes, Did he withdraw more than the required?
If yes, has he been known for any form of vice in the past?

How about his friends? Has anyone deemed it fit to question them on his whereabouts?
Police officer. Na untop of puna the boy dey now o

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by victorazyvictor(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nearest Bet9ja
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Xander85:

5pm at busy Ogba? I doubt it has anything to do with ritualists or abductors, since he's a big lad and must know the area. If his phone is switched off, it just makes the mystery all the more puzzling!

Hope he hasn't ran off with the money...though being a only child, i doubt he'd be heartless enough to do that to his mum.

Those fraudsters can move even grown adults using 'touch and follow'. Nigerian are so wicked to their fellow men just because of chicken change.
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by wolesmile(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
richard1994:
grin Police officer. Na untop of puna the boy dey now o
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I think you should also be taken in for questioning...
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by Horus(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
What are the efforts of the Nigerian government to address the issue of missing persons and the rights of their families?
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by airminem(f): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
Didn't you see him?
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by spirul77: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=EzegeNG post=71545843]A young boy of about 18years old has reportedly gone missing after his mom sent him to the ATM to withdraw Cash at Ogba, Lagos.

A family Friend who shared the photos said the boy simply called Steven left the house around 5pm and since then, no one has heard from him,…

See more below:

https://zenithnaija.com/18-year-old-boy-disappears-after-his-mom-sent-him-to-withdraw-money-at-the-atm/

L[guy man withdraw money and enter Ghana,mummy don't worry,he would call with +233 when he settles down]
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by okerekeikpo: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Waste land and skull mining

Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by IamFisherman(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
THE BOY WAN RISE THE MONEY,THE REST IS HISTORY
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by Akinwale14(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
Karlovich:
so na only Yoruba people dey use juju Abi,,receive sense
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by richard1994(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
wolesmile:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I think you should also be taken in for questioning...
grin
wolesmile:
officer na only 5k i collect o
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by innocential3032(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
believe me, this boy after withdrawing the money, he went to frustrate9ja sorry bet9ja shop to hustle. Hoping he wil win ajasaray and at the end all the money gone. Fear of the mother is d reason y his yet to return. Let keep our finger crox and hoping he wil gather the courage to return home
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by pahen1991: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
look for him at any bet 9ja around
Re: 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM by Arthurity1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
May God help us in this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) / Female Corper Locked Up For Trespassing In Abuja / Boy Found 2 Years After Abduction As Notorious Female Kidnapper Is Nabbed.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.