Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) (43774 Views)

The Best Way To Prepare Shawarma In Nigeria | 2 Simple Styles / Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma / How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by Genesiszero: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
Fat and calorie.........

Fat tommy in free mode
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin

This food dey rub poto poto for pesin mouth

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by rukoyah42(f): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
hyfr:
I had always trusted nairaland will deliver this post. My cousin sister has been feeling fly cos she knows how to make sharwama. I go off am
lol
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by segneyukk(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Where is the picture of your shawama am not watching any video.... Strange ingredients smiley
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by afilaka(f): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sincerely,i dont know how to eat shawarma,i ve tried several times bt cant just swallow it,but mind you,i can eat pizza from nw to forever.Am i the only person/
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by olisehcom(f): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
n

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by aalangel(f): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thexemplaryblog:
See simple steps on how to make shawarma

There are simple steps for every snack. There are lots of snacks available. Most are easy to make, others take longer time to make. The common snacks include: meat pie, cakes, doughnuts, fish rolls, cookies, egg rolls, sausage rolls and lots more.

Shawarma is very delicious. It is packed with lots of nutrients that are really tasty and nice for consumption. The prices of shawarma vary with location. In certain places in Nigeria, it is sold for as low as six hundred naira( #600). I was told in the US it is sold for $5 USD. You can help me verify if you are close to the US.

Most people use shawarma as a full meal because it is filling.

Another beautiful recipe is here for us to learn friends.. It’s chicken Shawarma.
Chicken shawarma when properly made tastes like nothing buh sharwarma..lol

The main ingredients for Shawarma:

2 pita breads
2 chicken laps
2 chicken franks

Pita bread or shawarma bread or Lebanese bread is available at SPAR supermarkets in Nigeria. You get 2 Shawarma wrappers from 1 pita bread.

For the Chicken marinade:h

What you will need to season the chicken which forms part of the shawarma filling.

A small piece of red onion2 cloves of garlic1 teaspoon thyme1 teaspoon cumin1 teaspoon parsley½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper½ teaspoon black pepper½ teaspoon salt2 Knorr cubes (chicken flavour)

For Shawarma Sauce:

For that creamy Shawarma Sauce that makes every bite memorable, you will need:

MayonnaiseThai
Sweet Chilli Sauce OR any Sweet Chilli SauceKetchup
Salad Cream
Parsley

Shawarma Vegetables.

The following also go into the shawarma wrap:

A small piece of Cabbage
½ Red Pepper½
Green pepper1
Carrot½
Tomato

Watch the video to see the exact quantities of ingredients I added.

Serve with a chilled drink

Source:https://www.thexemplary.com/food/how-to-make-chicken-sharwarma/

No pictures?
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by naijapips04: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Very nice snack which may be converted to meal as well...good one from op. You get it right it's $5 in US

I don't ever do this.... You are pretty.
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by Blessinq1(f): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Who else hasn't eaten shawarma before? sad
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by sarcasticdude(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
OBESITY OBESITY OBESITY Diarriz no other way for me to say this cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by derealj(m): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Very nice snack which may be converted to meal as well...good one from op. You get it right it's $5 in US

Nne is that you or someone is impersonating you. ?
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by sarcasticdude(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
pelicanbeau:

Pelican are u married? :-/
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by israelmao(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
I am salivating.
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by joepepsy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
Can I talk to you pls a broda from swiss
pelicanbeau:
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by Leopantro: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
rentAcock:
All this stress just to carbohydrate and protein of which only 20% will be absorbed and the rest discarded through the anus. Not worth my time. I rather use that time to gather some pawpaw, pineapple, spinach, watermelon and yogurt, blend them all together with ice chips and make the most irresistible smoothie packed with antioxidants, nutrients and fibers. No wonder most people have constipation and have rough skin turgor. You need to stop eating all cabs and protein only, rice, bread, garri, etc. All rubbish.

is it your rubbish?
BTW, you do know that there is vegetarian shawarma using all the fruits you mentioned minus the dressing.
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by rastaLivity: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Your eyes are beautiful. Are you wearing contacts?
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by GarkiAccessory(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by NnamdiN: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thexemplaryblog:
See simple steps on as a full meal because it is filling.

fried noodles and egg recipe please
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by kfrosh: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
$5 gini grin

Shebi obodo yinbo people always say food is cheap over there...... beht why na undecided
Its quite in the expensive side I guess.
pelicanbeau:
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
I'll like to try this but I don't know the price of pita bread or where to get it...can someone help me out?
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by Ahmiee(f): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
the pita bread is it also sold in shoprite, and do u know the price
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by spencekat(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Most girls love Sharwama.
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by Bluehill1051: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
hyfr:
I had always trusted nairaland will deliver this post. My cousin sister has been feeling fly cos she knows how to make sharwama. I go off am
Your cousin sister is your cousin
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by somegirl1: 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
You can't claim to be making it from scratch if you don't make the pita bread yourself.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by wealthyoptimist(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2018
Blessinq1:
Who else hasn't eaten shawarma before? sad

Moi
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by Cantonese: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Thexemplaryblog:

There are simple steps for every snack. There are lots of snacks available. Most are easy to make, others take longer time to make. The common snacks include: meat pie, cakes, doughnuts, fish rolls, cookies, egg rolls, sausage rolls and lots more.

Shawarma is very delicious. It is packed with lots of nutrients that are really tasty and nice for consumption. The prices of shawarma vary with location. In certain places in Nigeria, it is sold for as low as six hundred naira( #600). I was told in the US it is sold for $5 USD. You can help me verify if you are close to the US.

Another beautiful recipe is here for us to learn friends.. It’s chicken Shawarma.

2 pita breads
2 chicken laps
2 chicken franks

Pita bread or shawarma bread or Lebanese bread is available at SPAR supermarkets in Nigeria. You get 2 Shawarma wrappers from 1 pita bread.

What you will need to season the chicken which forms part of the shawarma filling.

A small piece of red onion2 cloves of garlic1 teaspoon thyme1 teaspoon cumin1 teaspoon parsley½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper½ teaspoon black pepper½ teaspoon salt2 Knorr cubes (chicken flavour)

For Shawarma Sauce:

MayonnaiseThai
Salad Cream
Parsley

Shawarma Vegetables.

A small piece of Cabbage
½ Red Pepper½
Green pepper1
Carrot½
Tomato

After buying the items how can we prepare?
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by marvinsync(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
Thexemplaryblog:

2 pita breads
2 chicken laps
2 chicken franks

For Shawarma Sauce:

MayonnaiseThai
Salad Cream
Parsley

Shawarma Vegetables.

A small piece of Cabbage
½ Red Pepper½
Green pepper1
Carrot½
Tomato

what do u think is the possible price range
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by Gbadegeshin: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
December is around the corner, let WHP stock your Kitchen with a payment of #1,000.
Ask me how on this wassap number 08033585595
Re: How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) by AlphaTaikun: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thexemplaryblog:

2 pita breads
2 chicken laps
2 chicken franks

For Shawarma Sauce:

MayonnaiseThai
Salad Cream
Parsley

Shawarma Vegetables.

A small piece of Cabbage
½ Red Pepper½
Green pepper1
Carrot½
Tomato

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donkeys Are Butchered And Sold In Markets In The Northern Nigeria / How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? / Nigerian Families Struggle To Survive As Food Prices Soar - Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.