Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (42324 Views)

Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) / Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out / Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by gigabyte13: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
l don't want to quote any idiot, but l saw some political orphans up there, encouraging Mr Ambode to join another political party that he will still win. win where

Well he can win in Anambra south, Enugu North and other Eastern cities, the same way Jimi Agbaje won in those regions during the last election and was declared the Governor of Lagos State.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by akphrat(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lagosian will decide. Godfatherism or independent candidate
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by DABREEZYTOS(f): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
BRO,,IT'S HAPPENING IN KWARA STATE AS WELL
moneypussyweed:
This man has little balls. A siting governor taking orders from an Ex-governor is quiet unbelievable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by salford: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
He stands no chance.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by slimfit1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
AAC will be watching.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by statusquoante: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tinubu's political end is near.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Biodun556(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
it seems they have resolve their differences.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Biodun556(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
It seems they have resolve their differences
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Factfinder1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hioter:
Listen to what people are saying any where you are on your phone. Get this Quality Bug listening device. With this device ,you can hear conversation of what people are saying in your bedroom, inside your car, your office, meetings and other places all on your phone anywhere you are.. Price is #20.000... To buy pls call the phone number below. Pay on delivery is available to all states in Nigeria.

I would like to be a distributor I'm in abuja
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by ipobarecriminals: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Johnpaul01:
Good man. If you don't win just ditch them and join another party as Tinubu did to AD, we will still vote you
grin
Johnpaul01:
Good man. If you don't win just ditch them and join another party as Tinubu did to AD, we will still vote you
time don go I mean in mukina2 voice,game ova .His best bet is to resign. Dem go disgrace him on Saturday.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by omonla10(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
I'm not a politician and I don't care who's elected. But If u drive on Lagos roads daily, u won't wish for this guys reelection.. From. Lagos-abeokuta to apapa-oshodi to Lagos badagry. He's spending billions building bridges, yet could not do basic repairs before starting his huge projects. I dey swear for am everytime I visit my mechanic due to shocks and suspension issues.

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by ipobarecriminals: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hioter:
Listen to what people are saying any where you are on your phone. Get this Quality Bug listening device. With this device ,you can hear conversation of what people are saying in your bedroom, inside your car, your office, meetings and other places all on your phone anywhere you are.. Price is #20.000... To buy pls call the phone number below. Pay on delivery is available to all states in Nigeria.
sell at 5k make we rush u.Dat 20k,u go wait tire o

1 Like

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by smileyoo: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
really? sarcasm at its best. but if you really mean the trash you just said, why not port to sambissa republic where bh reigns. besides which of the muslim country is actually stable? except stability mean something else to you.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by freshbillz15(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
If APC should lose tomorrow ,forget it Ambode is a gooner, we will vote him out on Saturday as well .
He refuse to work with Aregbesola like Fashola did ,he was approach to help Aregbesola like fashola did in which he turn down,one out of the numerous offences he committed in Lagos APC ....
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
moneypussyweed:
This man has little balls. A siting governor taking orders from an Ex-governor is quiet unbelievable.

He should ask Ochendo how it's done.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Kingjames(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hioter:
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by freshbillz15(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
omonla10:
I'm not a politician and I don't care who's elected. But If u drive on Lagos roads daily, u won't wish for this guys reelection.. From. Lagos-abeokuta to apapa-oshodi to Lagos badagry. He's spending billions building bridges, yet could not do basic repairs before starting his huge projects. I dey swear for am everytime I visit my mechanic due to shocks and suspension issues.
The guy was just operating without carrying party members along ,he award contracts to his relative
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by SoNature(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think all Southern states should be governed by Muslims so we can have a stable south. Muslims are better leaders than we Christians.

I've noticed that your comments are always religiously senseless

You should concentrate on selling your GoTV decoders, please

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
moneypussyweed:
Not just listening to an ex governor but the also the leader of his party. there must be an institution.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by applebee: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think all Southern states should be governed by Muslims so we can have a stable south. Muslims are better leaders than we Christians.
what business does religion have to do with leadership. You smoke ni?
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by adaweezy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
enemyofprogress:
will you get out before I call sango to send you out

Enemy of progress
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
moneypussyweed:

It's rather unfortunate, the same process made him a governor cos without such process he can never win a local government chairmanship election . If That same process want him out now and he has to obey.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Henri8: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Make una go east especially Enugu go Learn how to deal with stubborn godfathers, una go gree.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by labiola: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Anytime I read the comments here about Ambode second term issue and the Tinubu factor, I feel sorry for the youths of this country. What has been the Tinubu offence in supporting the direct primary for Lagos state? Where were you when Tinubu supported Ambode against Fashola anointed candidate? Is 2nd term an automatic ticket for a sitting Govnor? A lot of us are clamouring for no more " baba sope"(imposition) , we are the one again abusing Tinubu for not anointing Ambode for 2nd term. Honestly, we should rather commend him for listen to the voice of the people. A lot of us hate Tinubu for know reason, I remember someone called on a radio station about this Ambode second term and the guy was abusing Tinubu for not supporting Ambode, the next thing I heard was that though he was not going to vote Ambode because he was a PDP member. If so, why abusing Tinubu for no reason. I will recommend that some of us should go and read Muiz Banire's interview.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by hadaydhollarpo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:
what do expected from a formatted brain. No wonder the northern part was peaceful and thriving economically/educationally abi? mtchew.......

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Agugbadin: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
What has religion got to do with leadership, is Aregbeshola not a Muslim and he put Osun state in reverse
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by ejembi28(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
[s]
GoTV:
[/s]

Evil thought

1 Like

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by maxzzo1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
His a slave..... Shoe shiner
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Burgerlomo: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:

1 Like

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
labiola:
Anytime I read the comments here about Ambode second term issue and the Tinubu factor, I feel sorry for the youths of this country. What has been the Tinubu offence in supporting the direct primary for Lagos state? Where were you when Tinubu supported Ambode against Fashola anointed candidate? Is 2nd term an automatic ticket for a sitting Govnor? A lot of us are clamouring for no more " baba sope"(imposition) , we are the one again abusing Tinubu for not anointing Ambode for 2nd term. Honestly, we should rather commend him for listen to the voice of the people. A lot of us hate Tinubu for know reason, I remember someone called on a radio station about this Ambode second term and the guy was abusing Tinubu for not supporting Ambode, the next thing I heard was that though he was not going to vote Ambode because he was a PDP member. If so, why abusing Tinubu for no reason. I will recommend that some of us should go and read Muiz Banire's interview.
You should also feel sorry for buhari, osinbajo, APC governors and all who prostrated for tinubu to beg him on behalf of Ambode. I'm sure they don't know what you know as an insider.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust / PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands / Muhammadu Buhari With David Bamigboye In The The 70s (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.