Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (42317 Views)

Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) / Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out / Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by VellyG(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
gigabyte13:
l don't want to quote any idiot, but l saw some political orphans up there, encouraging Mr Ambode to join another political party that he will still win. win where

Well he can win in Anambra south, Enugu North and other Eastern cities, the same way Jimi Agbaje won in those regions during the last election and was declared the Governor of Lagos State.
But there's no room for godfatherism in those region u just mentioned. You should be ashamed that only one man decides who will the governor in your state. I pray u wake up from your slumber someday.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Kennover(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
What we are all expecting on saturday might not be so.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by deomelo: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
VellyG:

But there's no room for godfatherism in those region u just mentioned. You should be ashamed that only one man decides who will the governor in your state. I pray u wake up from your slumber someday.

Giving Ambode automatic ticket without direct primaries means and challenge by other credible and talented candidates means imposition and godfatherism.

Obviously, you Igbos care less about Lagos state and Lagosians, you are ignorantly advocating for the same imposition, lack of internal democracy and godfatherism Lagosians are trying to stop, all you care about is your silly, tribalistic and idiotic Tinubu hatred.

Tinubu is not responsible for the misery and backwardness you are going through in your villages.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by hardeytarhyour(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
What a mature person, a mature mind,
i haply admire his governance, even when i am not lagosian
he is such a confidence person, confide in his self, in what he can do, and does not limited what he can achieve by stating his readiness for primary election
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by moneypussyweed(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
jaxxy:

He needs to choose his battles wisely. Ambode doesn’t even have up to the following or performance of fashola so what is he really going to do. Loyalty has its rewards.
The guy might not be good, no doubt; but let the electorates decide instead of one person taking it upon himself that he must go.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by jikjimmy: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think all Southern states should be governed by Muslims so we can have a stable south. Muslims are better leaders than we Christians.
pease how old are you?
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by jozz(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

It's rather unfortunate, the same process made him a governor cos without such process he can never win a local government chairmanship election . If That same process want him out now and he has to obey.

My bros, well spoken. You are d one who truly understands the whole palava.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by moneypussyweed(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=deomelo post=71551210]

Lagosians don't want Ambode because he performed horribly

But..........

Nnewi and Abakaliki village Igbos want Ambode because they hate Tinubu.

Shouldn't Igbos be more concerned about your backward and stone age villages

[/quote
You reason very shallow.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by moneypussyweed(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
maasoap:

What kind of balls would you expect him to have that could possibly give him upper hand against the so called "Ex-governor"? Tinubu made him. Late Lawal of Kwara state tried it against Saraki senior, we knew the outcome. It goes beyond being a "sitting governor".
You don't try that in the East precisely Enugu. Those that know, know.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by deomelo: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

It's rather unfortunate, the same process made him a governor cos without such process he can never win a local government chairmanship election . If That same process want him out now and he has to obey.

Another ignorant assertion.

Imposition, lack of direct primaries, lack of internal democracy and challenge by other capable candidates made him the governor of Lagos state.

...but today, Lagosians and the APC are saying no more godfatherism, no more automatic ticket, no more imposition and all the candidates seeking public office must compete with other candidates via primaries.

These are 2 different processes

If you people don't understand the process of what is going on, ask and get educated instead of peddling false narratives and misinformation.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by LVStone(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think all Southern states should be governed by Muslims so we can have a stable south. Muslims are better leaders than we Christians.

I think you will need to go and learn what being born again means before you comment shallowly.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
moneypussyweed:

The guy might not be good, no doubt; but let the electorates decide instead of one person taking it upon himself that he must go.

Tinubu hasn’t stopped him bt there are other parties equally vying for his place and it’s been thrown open to a free and fair contest. Party members are the electorate during the primaries which is Ambode’s major hurdle to scale.

If tinubu simply says Ambode is the chosen one he wud be dictating also wudnt he? The truth is Ambode stepped on many toes and probably banking on a direct ticket bt sm people have stopped tinubu from allowing that and with strong reasons. Unless Ambode can ask all aggrieved people to forgive him bt is that possible now is the question.

If Ambode even had the support of fashola I’m 90% sure he wud have been forgiven by most of them bt he even offended fashola also. It’s a difficult situation for him.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by jaxxy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
deomelo:

Imposition, lack of direct primaries, lack of internal democracy and challenge by other capable candidates made him the governor of Lagos state.

...but today, Lagosians and the APC are saying no more godfatherism, no more automatic ticket, no more imposition and all the candidates seeking public office must compete with other candidates via primaries.

If you people don't understand the process of what is going on, ask and get educated instead of peddling false narratives and misinformation.

Direct primaries doesn’t mean no more godfatherism cos we all know sanwolu is the anointed one here bt it only opens up the process for others to compete with The Godfather’s choice.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by deomelo: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
jaxxy:

Direct primaries doesn’t mean no more godfatherism cos we all know sanwolu is the anointed one here bt it only opens up the process for others to compete with The Godfather’s choice.

Direct primaries and challenge by other credible talents are the way forward. No more imposition and automatic tickets.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
moneypussyweed:
This man has little balls. A siting governor taking orders from an Ex-governor is quiet unbelievable.
I tire o. Since 1999 most of the sitting governors have rebeled against thier godfathers and most of the times they won the battle.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
deomelo:

Wow! With your education in politics you are still contradicting yourself. You said no godfatherism, imposition, and automatic ticket. I can't tell you frankly that sanwonolu is the next candidate for APC in Lagos state. How do I knw that? Tinubu is still calling the shot mr. Godfatherism, and imposition still much around. Study your politics very well. And don't tell me you believe in this so Call kangaroo direct primaries. Or do you?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by deomelo: 12:03am On Sep 27, 2018
[s]
Yomboy4ever:

Wow! With your education in politics you are still contradicting yourself. You said no godfatherism, imposition, and automatic ticket. I can't tell you frankly that sanwonolu is the next candidate for APC in Lagos state. How do I knw that? Tinubu is still calling the shot mr. Godfatherism, and imposition still much around. Study your politics very well. And don't tell me you believe in this so Call kangaroo direct primaries. Or do you?
[/s]

This is strictly your own opinion, I have mine too, but it's very irrelevant. The issue on the table is beyond Tinubu, your favorite preoccupation and boogyman for all the ills affecting you, but for a change and from now on, Lagosians, voting grassroots folks at the LG level to the party leadership must decide per who they pick to govern them and also remove incompetent public officials.

You meaningless conspiracy rubbish is irrelevant.

Teach them how to do things better in your own village

1 Like

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:23am On Sep 27, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

This is strictly your own opinion, I have mine too, but it's very irrelevant. The issue on the table is beyond Tinubu, your favorite preoccupation and boogyman for all the ills affecting you, but for a change and from now on, Lagosians, voting grassroots folks at the LG level to the party leadership must decide per who they pick to govern them and also remove incompetent public officials.

You meaningless conspiracy rubbish is irrelevant.

Teach them how to do things better in your own village

Keep deceiving yourself self mr lecturer. The primaries is around the corner and I have also told you who the candidate. Boldly written Even the blind man can see it, unfortunately with you so called knowledge in politics you are still in dark about Lagos politics.
And to remove incompetent public officials like Ambode right? Oga political analyst you must be a clown.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by deomelo: 12:31am On Sep 27, 2018
[s]
Yomboy4ever:

Keep deceiving yourself self mr lecturer. The primaries is around the corner and I have also told you who the candidate. Boldly written Even the blind man can see it, unfortunately with you so called knowledge in politics you are still in dark about Lagos politics.
And to remove incompetent public officials like Ambode right? Oga political analyst you must be a clown.
[/s]

Stop boring me with your nonsense, they need your worries, concern and attention in your village.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by GAJIT: 3:30am On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:

your nick-name should have been goat, and not gotv: you're a born against christian, and not a born again one.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop boring me with your nonsense, they need your worries, concern and attention in your village.

I am teaching you Lagos politics from my villages, aren't you ashamed of your ignorance despite claiming u are based In the city? Cos u kept shouting village, village like a robot. I can offer you are teaching job in one of the junior schools cos that's where you belong. And since you believe in the shakushaku primaries that only the highest bidder and the anointed candidate will win. Then I realize ther is no need for me replying ur incomprehension and naivety.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Spain007(m): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2018
moneypussyweed:
This man has little balls. A siting governor taking orders from an Ex-governor is quiet unbelievable.

That is the RESPECT Southerners brag about.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Spain007(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2018
moneypussyweed:

That is the RESPECT ( idóbale) Southerners brag about.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by gigabyte13: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2018
VellyG:

you talk of godfatherism, Hmmmm, a place where there is no leader, look disorganized. No wonder your region lack quality leaders, even you as old as you are, you can't point to a singular functional and national leader in the whole of your region. No wonder you guys are behaving as orphans all over the places, both online and offline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) / Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.