Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Nina Teases Fans With Her Lipstick Brand (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Teases Fans With Her Lipstick Brand (photos) (2390 Views)

19-year-old Comedian Bags Partnership Deal With Rihanna's Fashion Brand (photos) / My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Teases Fans With Her Lipstick Brand (photos) by Edithfavourite: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2018

Nina has shared photos looking absolutely gorgeous as she prepares to unveil her lipstick line on her page.

Reality star and former Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina has taken to her social media page show off photos as she prepares to launch her lipstick line in a few days.
The 21-year-old once said she is inspired by Kylie Jenner who has her cosmetics line already at same age with her. Although Nina has been quiet for sometime, she hasn’t seized to put her best foot forward after suffering a heartbreak from her love interest Miracle just few weeks ago.

She released a pink shade of her lippie and wrote: "Oge shade: Oge is the perfect shade for every occasion.
"Not as showy as a bold red or as difficult to wear as a true nude..there is something about a good pink lipstick that works for every occasion..day or night,brightening every skin tone.

"Counting down…………4 days to go..it will sure look good on you. @ninaempire_cosmetics #ninacosmetics #ninaempire #pinklipstick #ninaempirelipstick."

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nina-teases-fans-with-her-lipstick-brand-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nina Teases Fans With Her Lipstick Brand (photos) by somito121(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
We know are way.
Re: Nina Teases Fans With Her Lipstick Brand (photos) by Yambee: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
First thing you think of when you see her pic

No be this girl them fuvk for live television? I have tried to get it out of my head,but I can't.

Anyone else like me here?

2 Likes

Re: Nina Teases Fans With Her Lipstick Brand (photos) by Airforce01(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Eyebrow, on fleek.
Re: Nina Teases Fans With Her Lipstick Brand (photos) by amaniro: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
That her owerri dirty mouth used for Bjob *spits*

Re: Nina Teases Fans With Her Lipstick Brand (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Air head girl that only has her body to offer a man, what a joke of a thread

Come on And sell your verified Nigerian AdSense account to me today
Re: Nina Teases Fans With Her Lipstick Brand (photos) by dbos11(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
When that her lips starts working on my preek. O boy.................

Abeg make someone wake me from my dream
Re: Nina Teases Fans With Her Lipstick Brand (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Nina Teases Fans With Her Lipstick Brand (photos) by itspzpics(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nina Teases Fans With Her Lipstick Brand (photos) by lyriclekidd(m): 1:06am On Sep 27, 2018
Yambee:
First thing you think of when you see her pic

No be this girl them fuvk for live television? I have tried to get it out of my head,but I can't.

Anyone else like me here?

She's not the one block head. Its bambam.
Re: Nina Teases Fans With Her Lipstick Brand (photos) by Yambee: 2:20am On Sep 27, 2018
lyriclekidd:

She's not the one block head. Its bambam.

Who miracle fuvk smart head?when them tell una mama to give una cerelac for pikin, them say no na Akamu. See wetin Akamu do you.

1 Like

Re: Nina Teases Fans With Her Lipstick Brand (photos) by barbiecue(f): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Seen Teaching A Little Boy How To Dance Zanku At ATM Place In Lagos.video / Bbnaija: Lilo Caught Pants Down (video) / Meet Beautiful Socialite Silindile – A South Africa Mother With Gorgeous Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.