Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,942 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Timi Dakolo And His Children Looking Fresh After Church Service - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And His Children Looking Fresh After Church Service (2365 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife At Daughter's School Project Day / Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo And His Children Looking Fresh After Church Service by premium9ja(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2018
Timi Dakolo share a photo of him and his children after sunday service today. All looking fresh.

He Caption

AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE, WE WOULD SERVE THE LORD.

Cc; http://www.premium9ja.com.ng

Cc; frontpage
elasticalsa

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Looking Fresh After Church Service by MJBOLT: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2018
lovely photo
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Looking Fresh After Church Service by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2018
Nice one Tim i the SM freak
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Looking Fresh After Church Service by Bluezy13(m): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2018
Hmmm...

We always know everything about Timi.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Looking Fresh After Church Service by ogajaki(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2018
OK k
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Looking Fresh After Church Service by landmark86: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Useless post
If dey eat, u'll post it
If dey sleep, u'll post it
If dey travelled, u'll post it
Waiting for their bathroom nude pcs too

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Looking Fresh After Church Service by happybee: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nice
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Looking Fresh After Church Service by squash47(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
nothing special... they look local like all these children for warri
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Looking Fresh After Church Service by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin see sheepies coming back from a scam gathering, I know there patted ways with some cash cool no wonder the fooll dey defend his scammer adeboye angry

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Looking Fresh After Church Service by nazablossom(f): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nice.
They no buy ice cream for the boy grin
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Looking Fresh After Church Service by itspzpics(m): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
wink wink
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Looking Fresh After Church Service by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
landmark86:
Useless post
If dey eat, u'll post it
If dey sleep, u'll post it
If dey travelled, u'll post it
Waiting for their bathroom nude pcs too
The Guy is not matured.
He needs to be exclusively breastfed
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Looking Fresh After Church Service by mezarddinny: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
this man like instagram ehn

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) / Ciara Faunts Her Banging Body On Family Getaway (photos) / Lady's Reaction As Kizz Daniel Nearly Proposed To Her With N3.5M Rolex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.