Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

"I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) (48688 Views)

Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon / Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by Horo(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
This ain't Rahma Sadau picture
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
If I catch dis kind one eh....i go build 4storey building for dia oooo.

Hohohohoho FG work.
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by clefstone(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
amaniro:

Minna girls are not Hausa. They are nupe.

Go to katsina or Kano to see a real Hausa girl.

I've been to minna countless timeswink their girls are not that neat.
Minna indigenes are Gbagyi
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by clefstone(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
amaniro:

Minna is a peaceful, dirty, hot city wink
Minna is not dirty at all
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by amaniro: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
clefstone:
Minna is not dirty at all

Just stroll a bit. Have you been to suleija?
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by xty50(f): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
mhizace:
na makeup change her face for dia
serious she's not the one

1 Like

Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
BrokenCock:

Lol! Thanks fr the spelling, my auto-spell dey gimi rubbish as I dont know
Lol... You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by Uglymugg: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
jeesprecy:
That's not Rahama Sadau's picture.

It might be her. Make up changes people alot.
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by Duru1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
I do not give a hoot about what happens in northern region of Nigeria. She could have been one of the dunces who cheered Nigerian soldiers during the Nigeria/Biafra war.
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by Abdulmaleek4: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
youngberry001:
nah northerner pikin nah dere girls no dey carry last wey comes to beauty,,

ah swear if u enter kaduna nah dere u go see the real beautiful hausa girls but den bahd ehnn cheesy
Over beautiful dey worry dem
Or should I dey are handsome grin
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by xty50(f): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
Edithfavourite:
Beautiful Nigerian actress, Rahama Sadau, has opened up on how she almost got married at the very young age of 13.

Kannywood actress, Rahama Sadau, who recently gained her grounds in Nollywood, due to a sanction ban for the Northern movies practitioners, has been speaking about her life as an actor, and on the issue of child marriage.

Asked what she had done or what she thinks can be done to change the perspective of getting children into marriage at an early age in the Northern part, the actress revealed that even she almost got married at the age of 13.
“Some of us have been fighting against early marriage and girl child education, though it is a very sensitive issue. Whenever you talk against early child marriage, religion will definitely come in. So, it is very sensitive.

“On my part, I’m trying to create awareness by sitting with parents to enlighten them. In my own case, I almost got married at the age of 13. So many things happened. But we are working on it.”
On how she survived that period, she said: “For me, I will always be grateful to my mum. She always wants us to achieve.”
Rahama Sadau is a Nigerian Hausa actress, who has won several awards for her prowess in the movie industry.

In 2016, she was reported to be featuring in a movie series on EbonyLife TV, and was subsequently banned from the Hausa film industry (Kannywood), by the Motion Picture Practitioners Association of Nigeria (MOPPAN) due to her performance in a music video.
MOPPAN argued that the “hugging and cuddling” in the video was offensive. Conservative Muslim clerics have accused the Kannywood film industry of corrupting people’s values

Rahama won Best Actress (Kannywood) at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2014 and 2015. She also won Best African Actress at the 19th African Film Awards in 2015 by African Voice.

In 2017, she became the first Hausa speaking female celebrity to appear in the top ten Hottest Female Nigeria Celebrities.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/how-i-almost-got-married-at-age-13-beautiful-actress-rahama-sadau/
Op this is rahama sadau

1 Like

Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by xty50(f): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Edithfavourite:
Beautiful Nigerian actress, Rahama Sadau, has opened up on how she almost got married at the very young age of 13.

Kannywood actress, Rahama Sadau, who recently gained her grounds in Nollywood, due to a sanction ban for the Northern movies practitioners, has been speaking about her life as an actor, and on the issue of child marriage.

Asked what she had done or what she thinks can be done to change the perspective of getting children into marriage at an early age in the Northern part, the actress revealed that even she almost got married at the age of 13.
“Some of us have been fighting against early marriage and girl child education, though it is a very sensitive issue. Whenever you talk against early child marriage, religion will definitely come in. So, it is very sensitive.

“On my part, I’m trying to create awareness by sitting with parents to enlighten them. In my own case, I almost got married at the age of 13. So many things happened. But we are working on it.”
On how she survived that period, she said: “For me, I will always be grateful to my mum. She always wants us to achieve.”
Rahama Sadau is a Nigerian Hausa actress, who has won several awards for her prowess in the movie industry.

In 2016, she was reported to be featuring in a movie series on EbonyLife TV, and was subsequently banned from the Hausa film industry (Kannywood), by the Motion Picture Practitioners Association of Nigeria (MOPPAN) due to her performance in a music video.
MOPPAN argued that the “hugging and cuddling” in the video was offensive. Conservative Muslim clerics have accused the Kannywood film industry of corrupting people’s values

Rahama won Best Actress (Kannywood) at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2014 and 2015. She also won Best African Actress at the 19th African Film Awards in 2015 by African Voice.

In 2017, she became the first Hausa speaking female celebrity to appear in the top ten Hottest Female Nigeria Celebrities.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/how-i-almost-got-married-at-age-13-beautiful-actress-rahama-sadau/
op rahama has a makeup line so this just a woman featured on her IG makeup page

Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by pascalbenz: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
youngberry001:
mehnn girls in minna bahd pass kim kardashan cheesy the last time i want dere i fuccck girls till my diccck weak,,,in kpakungu grin

ah swear dat area girls love dicccck mehnn try it u come explain to me smiley
Chai ! Na Him I Dey Here Dey Waste Vaseline ?
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by rhames(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
dominique:
I don't believe her. She's from a upper class Northern family, it's only poor northerners that marry out their daughters at such a young age.

Unfortunately she is not.No upper class Hausa woman will do all these things because acting is seen by the upper class in Hausaland as a job for the jobless people.

1 Like

Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by UcheHermes(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
As in... I was confused o
xty50:
this is not rahama's picture

1 Like

Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by Quality20(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
youngberry001:
nah northerner pikin nah dere girls no dey carry last wey comes to beauty,,

ah swear if u enter kaduna nah dere u go see the real beautiful hausa girls but den bahd ehnn cheesy
pls how are they bad?
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by Danaire(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
I know som of you are fair; light skinned nd beautiful. But is dis ur real face color or som'n else?

Anyway you'd hav been no less as useless as som of them are today; even the ones dat are married rich men.
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by vampire2020: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
amaniro:

Not all northern state speak Hausa or are Hausa

Do Kwara speak Hausa?

Do Benue speak Hausa?

Do Abuja speak Hausa?

Niger state is for Nupe and gbagyi/gwari wink
is benue North?
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by winj3: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
Even the 1st lady is a child bride... so what's new?
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by SultanYoung: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
dominique:
I don't believe her. She's from a upper class Northern family, it's only poor northerners that marry out theitr daughters at such a young age.
Sharap dere if you don't no about a person please do some findings, she is fr om a very poor back ground in all the kannywood actress only maryam booth is from an upper family (rich family ) in the north only the poor and less respected or divorced lady go into film making

Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by Omotaday(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Airforce01:

I heard Hausa girls up north are loose and always ready to mingle.

I want to visit a relative in Minna soon , I just can't wait to lay my hands on their girls
And their Shariah will lay hand on your pric,k
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by Saraben(f): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
OP that's not her picture

1 Like

Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by Perfecter4real(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
OP the picture you posted is not her please. She acted as the female corper on MTV Shuga season 6. That's not her picture.
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by Perfecter4real(m): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
OP that's not her picture. She played corper Jasmie at the MTV Shuga season 6. I know her very well. The lady you posted is not her
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by Perfecter4real(m): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Saraben:
OP that's not her picture
Thank you. I thought i was the only person who noticed.
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by clefstone(m): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2018
amaniro:

Just stroll a bit. Have you been to suleija?
suleja and Minna are two different towns 100km apart. Minna is one of the neatest cities I have been to in Nigeria
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by Malawian(m): 12:27am On Sep 27, 2018
youngberry001:
mehnn have u been to kaduna befor,,,,katsina girls wey dey head come be coconut,,abeg try nd enter kaduna one day u go bliev wat am saying
The one KD chic wey come check me for my place during NYSC, can you believe say she were gown, but she no wear pant?
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 27, 2018
BrokenCock:

See this ibadan girl oh! Who telled you?
It's obvious you don't even know her.
She's not the one. I don't need anyone to tell me what I know.
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 27, 2018
She isn't the one. Some people already discovered too, though I was the first to discover. �
Uglymugg:

It might be her. Make up changes people alot.
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by Joystark(f): 1:34am On Sep 27, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
Why you come dey show me breast na?
shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by sayisayi(m): 3:12am On Sep 27, 2018
Na dem dem....

If you don't know, it rhymes with crocodile.
Re: "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) by LadySarah: 3:27am On Sep 27, 2018
Edithfavourite:

More below:

My friend,that's not Rahama Sadau.She is chocolate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Seyi Law Blasts 2 Men Who Said His Daughter Is Obese (Photo) / COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.