Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos (32979 Views)

Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Ask me how I knew than denying it

am too proud to take on the identity of another man.....am the darkside....
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
3rdavefarms:
Someone must die Tommorrow

Bpt is free sarrki in trouble Tommorrow
Broda, APC don tight tomorrow re-run. They've already won. I weep for this country. It's a pity.
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by ObiOkpor(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I'm the most happiest human being right now.

Just got my US visa.

Thanks be to almighty.

Useless country, I'll forever regret sharing same same country with this nitwits.

I spit on muric

I spit on ipob

I spit on PDP

I spit on APC

I spit on bokoharam

I spit on sarrki
I spit on you...

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Broda, APC don tight tomorrow re-run. They've already won. I weep for this country. It's a pity.

if fee dee fee would stop messing around with money maybe people will start takin them serious.....perform and stop messing around every election.....

apc understand this game better....

this slave master mentality in africa must go......its outdated........
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
it can not be that we replace white masters with black masters...it must stop....
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
CastedDude:
I wonder how 2019 will be.

When we jubilate at their calamities zombies abuse us because they're in partnership.

Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
we,all blacks want our equal shares........

fee dee fee must go...!!!!
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
apc got the abacha loot and they shared it under the poor....

i saw the photos....

who knows what fee dee fee would have done with it....

fee dee fee must go....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
i rather have apga against apc....
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
bantudra:

if fee dee fee would stop messing around with money maybe people will start takin them serious.....perform and stop messing around every election.....

apc understand this game better....

this slave master mentality in africa must go......its outdated........
So Saint APC don't mess with money? Secret allocation of N16billion for osun APC to rigg election, they promised Omisore around 450million and also to clear his case and many other things. So Omisore has suddenly become a saint now that he's part of them? That's your APC. Biased/partial one sided corruption fighting. APC is more thief than pdp yet they don't let others benefit. At least pdp is charitable with their own corruption. And apc is already enforcing themselves on osun even when people obviously don't want them. Who is the slave master now? You people who come to defend bad leaders are one of the problems of Nigeria. Assuming everyone is against these wicked people maybe revolution would have occurred. But karma and vengeance will locate you all wherever you may be. The blood of poor people and innocent dead people will be on your generation.

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

So Saint APC don't mess with money? Secret allocation of N16billion for osun APC to rigg election, they promised Omisore around 450million and also to clear his case and many other things. So Omisore has suddenly become a saint now that he's part of them? That's your APC. Biased/partial one sided corruption fighting. APC is more thief than pdp yet they don't let others benefit. At least pdp is charitable with their own corruption. And apc is already enforcing themselves on osun even when people obviously don't want them. Who is the slave master now? You people who come to defend bad leaders are one of the problems of Nigeria. Assuming everyone is against these wicked people maybe revolution would have occurred. But karma and vengeance will locate you all wherever you may be. The blood of poor people and innocent dead people will be on your generation.

saint....blablablablabla....

i didnt even bother to read the rest

why are you even using that word for any political party....??
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by greggng: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Unfortunately all this propaganda won't in anyways affect apc victory tomorrow. Pdp destroyed Nigeria and they must not be allowed to come back. If adeleke was in another party I would 've wished him well. Governorship is not the birth right of his family. As for Davido...the chicken will come to roast after tomorrow. Your nysc certificate won't be released cos you are not complying with nysc bye law....
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by engrjacuzzi: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nigeria is very far from democracy... we are just doing iberiberism in this country. if you know you know.
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by statusquoante: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
greggng:
Unfortunately all this propaganda won't in anyways affect apc victory tomorrow. Pdp destroyed Nigeria and they must not be allowed to come back. If adeleke was in another party I would 've wished him well. Governorship is not the birth right of his family. As for Davido...the chicken will come to roast after tomorrow. Your nysc certificate won't be released cos you are not complying with nysc bye law....

APC can't win this.
The odds are against them.
Now the PDP will get sympathy votes.
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by potterdon: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I'm the most happiest human being right now.

Just got my US visa.

Thanks be to almighty.

Useless country, I'll forever regret sharing same same country with this nitwits.

I spit on muric

I spit on ipob

I spit on PDP

I spit on APC

I spit on bokoharam

I spit on sarrki
I spit on ur stupidity grin ur visa no go expire. From there u will turn into a refugee. Only God know whether your going through Libya and your here making mouth
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by naijapage(f): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
Set of Drunkards ... May God of Alph Lukau help una
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
Nigeria is very far from democracy... we are just doing iberiberism in this country. if you know you know.

exactly.....its an headache....favourism.....

wheather you perform or not doesnt matter.....democracy is bad for african nations.....
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by akdjr(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
I am not an APC supporter, but na now APC dem do wetin I want make the Government in power do PDP. We suffer humiliation from PDP for good years. Na gun dem take dem do election that year. I still remember when my brother was beaten by PDP thugs, we went to police station and we were chased away and them detained my brother that he was constituting nuisance. #APGA for life. Even if my party is not in power now PDP should enjoy the bitterness of opposition.
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
even zimbabwe is doing much worser today than with mugabe......

but mugabe did something well....he got all the african land back.....all lands in zimbabwe belong to black elites today....job well done....

its up to the black elites to play fair or they shall get their arse kicked in the future too........
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
bantudra:

saint....blablablablabla....

i didnt even bother to read the rest

why are you even using that word for any political party....??
You don't have to read it since you're a supporter of evil. Bible says that "say ye unto the wicked, that it shall not be well with him, for he shall reap the fruits of his work" As long as the sun rises and sets each day, everyone that has put this country in a mess and you their supporters will reap the bitter and sour fruits of life. Even if you have money in ur accts, one way or the other you and your generation will pay for ur evil. The cry of poor and innocent people will haunt you all down. Your lives will be miserable.
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

You don't have to read it since you're a supporter of evil. Bible says that "say ye unto the wicked, that it shall not be well with him, for he shall reap the fruits of his work" As long as the sun rises and sets each day, everyone that has put this country in a mess and you their supporters will reap the bitter and sour fruits of life. Even if you have money in ur accts, one way or the other you and your generation will pay for ur evil. The cry of poor and innocent people will haunt you all down. Your lives will be miserable.

i still dont want to read what you write....what you wan do...??

okay,okay ...i will bother...

realy,na the bible you wan use to prove a point....??...are you serious atall...??

what do you even understand from the bible....??

okay,okay....who was noah...??...tell me his skin color....
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
bantudra:

i still dont want to read what you write....what you wan do...??
You don't have to read it, the word has already gone out. Nobody who oppress or supports people who oppress the poor, old, motherless, fatherless, helpless and widow will go unpunished. Sword of Vengeance will fight for the masses in this country.
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by iskay1971: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
What is all these for in a democratic society. Intimidating electorates should be part of the game. To me, it looks like APC actually conceded to defeat but wants to use force to hijack what people have already taken from them. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by iskay1971: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
What is all these for in a democratic society. Intimidating the electorates should not be part of the game. To me, it looks like APC has actually conceded to defeat but wants to use force to hijack what people have already taken from them. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

You don't have to read it, the word has already gone out. Nobody who oppress or supports people who oppress the poor, old, motherless, fatherless, helpless and widow will go unpunished. Sword of Vengeance will fight for the masses in this country.

okay,okay....who was noah...??...tell me his skin color....??
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
bible stuff....look how they run away...

kiiiiiiiikikikikikiki......
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by bantudra: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
if the darkside enter a chuch,it will be scattered....!!
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ha! Dats 2800 naira na hr,10hrs job equals 28k a day. Mean while 18k a month here as minimum wage. Quick go enter flight my broda
Pipedreams:

Oya enter flight and go and resume ur 8 dollar an hour toilet job
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by islandmoon: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
we need you in sambisa, not in ile ife, initial gra gra, we are used to it in Jos, na shakara, bring it on!
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
skybird212:
Ha! Dats 2800 naira na hr,10hrs job equals 28k a day. Mean while 18k a month here as minimum wage. Quick go enter flight my broda

Dont compare that. The standard of living is very high in US. That 8 dollar is 10naira over there
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by winj3: 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
They never shoot fulani herdsmen.
Re: Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bros I feel u but u can't compare it with Naija.. Beside without paper the minimum u get paid is 10dollar to 14$ .. No half salary no late payment.. No matter your bills u still get something tangible to send home at end of the month... Naija is a Bleep I believe u know
Pipedreams:

Dont compare that. The standard of living is very high in US. That 8 dollar is 10naira over there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa / Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States / Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.