Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC (48998 Views)

It Is Politically Over For You: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye. / Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by contigiency(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Who is even surprised, calling names and insulting people who disagree with you is your chief in trade. Two days ago you twittered and called this same man your cousin and all other good names. you lied that he has accepted to work with your party PDP. But now that the man has taken a position proving that you lied, all you could do was to resort to your best weapon which is insulting and name calling.

That is bad. I don't know why you couldn't be man enough to win the election for your party since you are also from the same state. Though, they said you never voted during the election.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Smooyis(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke will still win the election tomorrow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by wingmanII: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
IS now election era we no longer hear about mama daura, abba kyari buhari have Dole out Southerners like tinubu, amechi, oshiomole, after election he goes back to his trusted region where security chiefs hail from
Southerners and mumu especially waste region

So very true. The so called backward northerners using some "sophisticated" people as their mugus. mumu people

1 Like

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by contigiency(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
millhouse:
See reason

All these rubbish is because the man made his own decision. Many of you pretenders behave as If you would have done otherwise in this circumstance instead of going for the highest bidder. After all it's politics which is a game of interest.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by chrischukszy01(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yoruba n betrayal is inseparable!
The more reason am always being so careful relating with my few afonja friends!

1 Like

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by shegra58: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
FFK the bastard you're also from ile-ife why can't you come back home and use your influence to win votes for your beloved PDP instead of turning yourself into internet thug?that show what you really are back home you're only popular on the internet shocked

5 Likes

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by DTaj: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
I’m happy about this unconsciously open confession by Fani-Kayode. So, Ayo Adebanjo, at over 90, is supporting PDP and actually called Omisore on phone to support PDP in Osun State? Amazing!

The same Afenifere people who hate Obasanjo with unqualified passion? The lowlife, old men in Afenifere who cannot win elections in front of their homes anywhere are closet PDP supporters!

Since Jonathan lost in 2015 and the belated Chief of Staff position given to Arogbofa’s younger brother by Jonathan in 2014 (after Yorubas cried about marginalization in Jonathan’s Government) became untenable, and cash was not flowing from Abuja anymore, Afenifere people (Adebanjo, Odumakin, Shonibare, and others) have become bitter with anything regarding APC. This FFK confession confirms that view.

Incredible!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by yourstruly123(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
I don't know y yorubas are useless. Treachery runs deeply in their blood. Smelly goats.
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Crossboy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
cool
wingmanII:

So very true. The so called backward northerners using some "sophisticated" people as their mugus. mumu people
wink
wingmanII:
Dats Hw We Roll

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by CyberWolf: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Lol
There are things Omisore knows about PDP which you cyber clowns dont know.

One of those things is this: PDP has no future.
Don’t ever quote me again if you can’t comment without insult.
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by buchai: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
cross carpeting always like that with them, omisore just made history for himself and his generations yet unborn.
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
What is my own self, let Osun people vote for there darling Apc and continue to wallow in poverty.
That reminds me, my dad just received his pension today.
That good governance, Anambra amaka
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Hotfreeze: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
CyberWolf:
Don’t ever quote me again if you can’t comment without insult.

You're a cyber clown and Pdp has no future.
Do your worst.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Hotfreeze: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
angelusbrut:
What is my own self, let Osun people vote for there darling Apc and continue to wallow in poverty.
That reminds me, my dad just received his pension today.
That good governance, Anambra amaka

Anambra is APGA, Abia is PDP. Ask those in Abia if they're receiving theirs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by dotedote: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin angry cool shocked cool grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Hotfreeze:

Shibuke, don't cry.

Shuku Obuko Eponmalu would personally come to rig for Nurudeen Jackson tomorrow. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by seunmsg(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Dear FFK, you are from Ile-Ife just like Omisore. How come nobody is seeking your support to win the rerun election?
Are you so irrelevant that your support can't be sought to win just two polling units in your hometown?

FFK must be the most useless politician in history. He's only good at making noise on social media.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by adekennis(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Like I said "The one who has the most cult followership in Nigeria or has people who have on his side wins elections''

Ordinarily, the Omisore man should only have a single vote so why they so openly and unashamedly seeking his support. Man, there really is a twisted and zombiec version of democracy being practised in Nigeria.

Nothing is twisted bro..Omisore is needed to work against whoever he does not support if it eventually gets to tribunal.

1 Like

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by hotdealz(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Oga, it's all about the money. If Buhari contact you too with enough cash, you! ffk, go work for am sef

3 Likes

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by CyberWolf: 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:

You're a cyber clown and Pdp has no future.
Do your worst.
whatever make you feel good, who cares
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Hotfreeze: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
CyberWolf:
whatever make you feel good, who cares

Live and let live, that's the spirit my boy.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Don't have time to question anyone, not a politician either, however any one that failed to keep to his promise must be kicked out whether PdP, apc, apga et al
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Crossboy(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
angry
yourstruly123:
I don't know y yorubas are useless. Treachery runs deeply in their blood. Smelly goats.
Idiot U Will Just Die Of Migrain Better Quit Ur Hatred For Yorubas And Embrace The Truth angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Like I said "The one who has the most cult followership in Nigeria or has people who have on his side wins elections''

Ordinarily, the Omisore man should only have a single vote so why they so openly and unashamedly seeking his support. Man, there really is a twisted and zombiec version of democracy being practised in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin

Brilliant!

I said the same thing yesterday that 95% of Nigerians have titled mentalities but some idiot.s fought I was denigrating the country.

Can u see that?

They 're treating this man as if he has the reasonings of the said voters in his side pocket.

Inconclusive and ridiculous Nigerians grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Hotfreeze: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
angelusbrut:

Don't have time to question anyone, not a politician either, however any one that failed to keep to his promise must be kicked out whether PdP, apc, apga et al

Then learn to mind your business.

Also, vote for Pdp in Anambra state and don't be an hypocrite by supporting Pdp in Osun state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by omooba969(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
hahahahaha...politics of amala n ewedu ,dat one na politics ? i nid relationship updates abeg!

Get the fvck outta here...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by olajide8(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Let egbon fani kip kwiet -

1 Like

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by frankmoney(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Pumpido75:
Omisore owes nobody any apology or explanation about the party he so wishes to support, pdp demonising him shows how intolerant and despondent they could get if things didn't work in their favour. Abeg free omisore.
best comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by AnalQueenluci: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
omooba969:

Get the fvck outta here...
U ar mad!
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by frankmoney(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:

he should also ask those in Rivers state who haven't received theirs for the past 3 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by semyman: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Inconsequential foolish fool
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by ofuonyebi: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
fani-kayode is the most shameless man i have ever seen...

just some few days ago he was praising omisore for deciding to support pindipi

today he has started calling the same person odious names....a kettle calling pot as black!

the idiot forget that politics is a "two sided sword" ...it can kill and also help the beholder!!

Omisore who was rejected yesterday by pdp has now become the messiah being looked up to

he is wise for chosing a brighter future...pdp struggling to beat a supposed lifeles leader in just one state?...'bye-garry to 2019!
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by stevups(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
tesppidd:
Shameless eediotic Fani Kayode.

I had never heard him mention the name Omisore before now.

All of a sudden he has remembered they are cousins.

What did you do or say to support him in his years of prosecution?

What did you say or do in his suport when the PDP humiliated him and denied him their ticket several times?

Nor be only cousin.
I don't even know is Kayode that is talking. Talkative!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul / Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.