Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC (48995 Views)

It Is Politically Over For You: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye. / Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by alabi484(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Egbon fani is in pains grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Westaslave2(f): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yorubas eh! Dem n hausa ar d same...Imagine set of pple deciding ur fates! Omg it smells gush!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Maxymilliano(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Treason is but trusted like the fox. ... James Hardly Chase.

Omisore has voted already... If he's helping APC, he should go ahead and do so. All I know is that Adeleke the dancing senator will become the dancing governor tomorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by chiedozie198100: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
I honestly think FFk is working for APC.

why not just keep quiet and wait for tomorrow.

omisore will be embarrassed.
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Adesina18111(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
prostitutes (olosho) are better than Nigerian politicians... prostitutes wud definitely pay ur money back to u with her p***y but Nigerian politicians...they have nothing to offer but use and dump!!!...I see no reason why they are lobbying around the yeye Omisore self...is he going to force his supporters to vote?..I don't know if his vote gonna be the total number either of the parties need to win...this is madness...and to Mr Twitter politician Fani Kayode...shame on you too...if truly you are a true son of Ife..I see no reason why you couldn't be around during the election to canvass for PDP...you only keep on saying trash on Twitter everyday...I have no candidate but may God choose the best for Osun state...I mean a passionate governor and not the wicked one!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Bianda24: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Permit me to share this, I heard it on good source that Sen. Omisore, the criminal, is presently giving money to his people now. Each person is being given 10k.

If Omisore can be sharing 10k each to people, how much did he collect from APC
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by AnalQueenluci: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
hahahahaha...politics of amala n ewedu ,dat one na politics ? i nid relationship updates abeg!
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by otunde527: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Politics

All about personal interest...

Check my siggy for your rmb
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Pumpido75(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Omisore owes nobody any apology or explanation about the party he so wishes to support, pdp demonising him shows how intolerant and despondent they could get if things didn't work in their favour. Abeg free omisore.

11 Likes

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by seunayantokun(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
benben1000:

NEVER YOU EVER TRUST AN AFONJA OR TAKE THEIR MESSAGE ON FACE VALUE. AWOLOWO PULLED THE SAME CRAP ON OJUKWU!

AFONJA AND BETRAYAL ARE LIKE 5 AND 6

Please let the world know how Awolowo pull the same crap on Ojukwu.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by akdjr(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Same thing that turn FFK head when he declared support for Buhari. He said and I quote "The God that use OBJ to bring GEJ into power will use same OBJ to remove him". Since that day I lost respect for FFK.

I still have the video clip. As well as the punch newspaper he granted interview.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by jumpandpas(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Lol There are things Omisore knows about PDP which you cyber clowns dont know.
One of those things is this: PDP has no future.

APC has future hence they refused to pay workers salary. Enjoy your CHAINge.
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
tesppidd:
Shameless eediotic Fani Kayode.

I had never heard him mention the name Omisore before now.

All of a sudden he has remembered they are cousins.

What did you do or say to supper him in his years of prosecution?

What did you say or do in his suport when the PDP humiliated him and denied him their ticket several times?

Nor be only cousin.
You have said it all. Fani-Kayode is a stupid-idiot.

7 Likes

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by CsRockefeller(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Shane should be for Fani Kayode, for failing to deliver his polling booth to the PDP last Saturday.

But trust the independent pigs of Biafra, they will soon be here to eulogize their God of cocaine.

Useless pigs

One day you will look back at all you have written and said in life and you won't believe how lowly you brought yourself. Can't you make a point without insulting? Haba! Just because of politics you throw away the dignity and respect you are supposed to have for you fellow beings. Maybe unless its my family on the line I'm not sure I will go the length some of you PDP and APC supporters go, for Christ sake it's politics, not your career, not your family.

May posterity remember us well.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Hotfreeze: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
By the time APC is through with PDP, PDP would change their slogan from "Power to the People" to "Fear APC".

7 Likes

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by vision2050: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
FFK is working for APC. How I know

1 Like

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by seunjungle1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
I don't still know why people are renting here shouting foul ? Who told you that the man Omisore will vote tomorrow? All this drama is nothing but total nonsense....have people forgotten that Mr. Bisi Akande an APC chieftain lost his polling unit votes to PDP in last Saturday election. Let God work it out...nothing can Omisore or anybody do

People should just cast their votes and hope in God not in human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by vision2050: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
FFK is working for APC. How I know....

1 Like

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Gidiclass: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by demmisab85: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hmmmmm....Omisoooreeee!

Personal ambition over general Interest.

Adeleke, i wish you all the best tomorrow.
If it's yours, no one will take it, but if otherwise, your time will definitely come, you have done your bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by MinCeteris: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Is this FFK not even from Ife?

He does not have followers in Ife. All his supporters are in the east.

He should go out and campaign for his party not to insult a man playing real grass root politics, unlike him that is playing social media politics.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Haha... They never see anything. The Osun state gubernatorial election is just like a war where the one with the highest resources and strategy wins. I knew APC would woo the enemies of PDP and the aggrieved former APC members.
Hotfreeze:
By the time APC is through with PDP, PDP would change their slogan from "Power to the People" to "Fear APC".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Crossboy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
benben1000:

NEVER YOU EVER TRUST AN AFONJA OR TAKE THEIR MESSAGE ON FACE VALUE. AWOLOWO PULLED THE SAME CRAP ON OJUKWU!

AFONJA AND BETRAYAL ARE LIKE 5 AND 6
E Pain Amgrin Na Mind Games We Dey Call Am. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by hurlaryinkah(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
adem30:
The stupid FFK that can not even come out to vote
What did FFK do for Ife people when he was an Aviation minister?
Its shameful we have the kind of FFK talking about other people not supporting PDP!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Hotfreeze: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
benben1000:

[s]NEVER YOU EVER TRUST AN AFONJA OR TAKE THEIR MESSAGE ON FACE VALUE. AWOLOWO PULLED THE SAME CRAP ON OJUKWU!

AFONJA AND BETRAYAL ARE LIKE 5 AND 6[/s]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by eyinjuege: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
To be honest though, why is PDP expecting any allegiance from Omisore?
Did they show him allegiance after he's been a faithful party member representing their interests, yet when it mattered most they dumped him and the dumping was spearheaded by the same family. Same was done to him in 2014 when the late adeleke messed him up by defecting to APC then. His younger brother too came out of the blues and was handed the governorship ticket in 2018.
Anyway, anything can happen tomorrow. We'll be shocked at the result as not all Omisore's followers will agree to change to APC.
All politicians are after their own selfish personal ambition and interests. Whether apc or pdp. Even the new parties like sowore, durotoye are not to be trusted.
Only Nigerians can save themselves. Collect their money and vote your conscience. Let them lose their ill gotten money and still vote for your conscience. Monitor your votes and make it count, otherwise OYO is your case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Westaslave2:
Yorubas eh! Dem n hausa ar d same...Imagine set of pple deciding ur fates! Omg it smells gush!
That is why the two ethnic groups will keep on dominating the political scene in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by 9jaAmerican: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Shane should be for Fani Kayode, for failing to deliver his polling booth to the PDP last Saturday.

But trust the independent pigs of Biafra, they will soon be here to eulogize their God of cocaine.

Useless pigs
Thought the title of 'God of cocaine belongs to Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by omooba969(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
[s]
Olanireti:
Obviously Omisore has been cajoled by fake promises of APC. Buhari sent Fayemi to him to decieve him with a promise of ministerial position, unfortunately for him, he ll be used and dumped.

It's too late for him anyway. Osun state people prefer Adeleke, APC and Omisore will
be put to shame
[/s]

Trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by suxkill: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
CilicMarin:

Useless pigs

When will an idotic pig of Buhari have sense?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Afamed: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Since FFK is from Osun, one expects him to try his Electoral value by coming to Osun to campaign for PDP

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy / Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.