Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Tips To Make Her Hot And Wet For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Make Her Hot And Wet For You (876 Views)

Update: "I Keep Getting Wet For This 20 Years Old Guy My Cousin's Friend" / I Keep Getting Wet For This young, Guy My Cousin's Friend. / I Get Wet For Benz, Range Rover, I Am A Hoe, Nigerian Slay Queen Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Make Her Hot And Wet For You by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Attraction and seduction are an important part of arousal. If you want to take your evening to the next level, the mood has to be there. And sometimes, that involves working a bit harder to light that fire.

One important tip for arousing your woman is knowing what she likes ans intensifying it in the bedroom. It means you should be attuned to her needs and what makes her feel wanted and desired.

Here are four other ways to get her wet and Hot for you.

1. Tease her

Blindfold her and tease around her entire body while avoiding her hot spots. Use the backs of your hands to very SLOWLY caress her legs, back, hips, face and neck. When you pass over her breasts, let your fingertips linger an inch from the surface so that she can feel your warmth hovering above. Take your time. Get closer to her hot spots (you’ll have to communicate to identify these, as they’re different for everybody) and then pull away to rile her into a fit of desire. Holding out for longer can create a more intense reaction once you finally touch the spots that are craving your hands, lips and tongue.

2. Her mind

Men highly underestimate the power of a woman’s mind over her body. If her mind isn’t present within the sexual experience then her ability to become aroused will be difficult. The brain is the largest sex organ there is so stimulate her mind first before moving to the erogenous zones of her body. Making her feel safe and comfortable is the first step to arousing the mind and then securing her trust. Once safety and trust are established it’s a matter of helping her unwind from the stresses of the day and drawing into her emotionally. Allow her to vent her frustrations, be empathetic and then move into giving her a back rub. Show her you are interested in more than just getting into her vagina before you move into intercourse. When her mind is relaxed and free of stress her body will follow.

3. Ask her what she likes

Let her be your teacher and the tour guide of her body. Many men assume they know exactly how a woman likes it based on past experiences or what he has seen performed in films, but every woman is different and is aroused by various sets of sexual triggers. Have a conversation with her before entering into any sexual activity to give her the opportunity to tell you what does it for her. Not only does this place her pleasure first, but it also makes her feel comfortable in knowing that you care about her satisfaction as much as you care about yours. And that is the ultimate turn on.

4. Consider other hot spots

The sexual parts of a woman’s body are obvious (breasts, butt, vulva, lips) but there are other erogenous zones that are non-assuming yet effective in stimulating arousal when they are stimulated. The backs of the thighs, the palms of the hands, behind the knee, the abdomen and the bottoms of the feet are pleasure zones that can be rubbed, caressed, lightly brushed or even blown on to generate a sexual response. Take the time to explore a woman’s body before sex by offering a sensual rubdown beginning at the feet and then working your way up to the backs of the thighs and eventually the abdomen. Avoid the most obvious zones to create a level of anticipation for what is to come next. You don’t have to be a professional masseuse to do this. Use light strokes first and increase the pressure as you go along, but always check in with your partner to make sure she is comfortable.

Read More At
https://www.wethome.cf/2018/09/26/tips-to-make-your-woman-hot-and-wet-for-you/

Re: Tips To Make Her Hot And Wet For You by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Re: Tips To Make Her Hot And Wet For You by gbope(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Are you not the same lady against premarital sex? How come you know about sexuality so much ?

(1) (Reply)

Live Sex Chat / See Screenshot Of Many Responses Of "I Want A Baby" Text To Boyfriend or Girlfri / Uche Jombo Shows Off Her Body In One-piece Swimwear (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.