Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,909 members, 7,863,122 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (36933 Views)

Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) / 2018 FRSC Recruitment: 2000+ Applicants For Screening In Rivers State (Pics) / Police Recruitment: Female Applicant Slumps, Dies During Screening In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2018
Job that has been shared already. Sad.
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 9jayes: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2018
Maka why?
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Krak(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2018
kanicorp9:
After undergoing a 2 kilometer fitness run, Ifiok Udo who was among the top 10 to successfully complete the fitness run collapse and that was the only incident that happen in Akwa Ibom. Wiki9ja reports.

After undergoing a 2 kilometer fitness run, Ifiok Udo who was among the top 10 to successfully complete the fitness run collapse and was rush down to the military hospital where he gave up the ghost. May his soul rest in peace. Died Tuesday 25 September 2018.

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/photo-of-applicant-who-collapse-and-died-at-frsc-screening-in-akwa-ibom

Somebody died and you are saying succesfully completed.

He completed it,but was not succesful because he died. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by XerexJ: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2018
How does running those kilometers reflect their genuine fitness for the job. They better review their recruitment process.
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by lawrence35(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2018
God help us in this country.

Work for yourself, see my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by millionboi2: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2018
columbus007:
he has given up hope even before he went there.
him,it could b family pressure
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Rindo69: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2018
wetin concern fitness run and FRSC! Is this to determine if they can chase errant motorists who drive away? Once you dress up any of the agencies in uniforms, they begin to think they are military organizations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2018
The one that collapsed in Kogi state died as well. A lot of people are unfit and unhealthy and they don't even know it. RIP to the deceased
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ZeeBaba17(m): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2018
So sad, such is life! imagine how disappointed he would have felt if he was rejected in the initial stage. As for me, I have learnt to live by the creed "Every disappointment is a Blessing"

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2018
Lol

If u know how they do sorting for all these jobs by politicians eh. U will not worry ur self over this..

Just as APC promised to give ADS governorship candidate slots for commissioner, minister, and other positions, that is how they do with these FG jobs..

If there is any form of merit, the chance is usually below 0.1 percentage of securing such job..

Any ways, RIP bro. Na hustle and unemployment carry u go there.. Las las u died for this useless country. RIP bro.

U can always check my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.. U maybe interested..

1 Like

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by millionboi2: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2018
ThatKING:
I had to stop half way through the race... It's not that am weak, it's just that the job isn't certain... I don't want to die for things that aren't certain
Wisdom

B4 thy kill u 4nothing

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2018
I left the venue immediately my boss started calling me that I only requested for a day off. Have to go stick to my little jab instead of pursuing a jab am not certain I'll get.

RIP brother!

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2018
ThatKING:
I had to stop half way through the race... It's not that am weak, it's just that the job isn't certain... I don't want to die for things that aren't certain

Kudos for applying wisdom, the slots would have been shared already among who is who in the country.
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2018
Senators and Reps all have their slots o!

While this poor guy died doing the right thing, some brats are sitting at home already "qualified" for employment.

Nigeria.......
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by abjisperson(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2018
Useless people.... U organize such an event wit no fully equipped ambulance on ground... So painful
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by millionboi2: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2018
Krak:

how do u know he didn't complete it.......u don die b4?
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2018
bitcoinvin:
He died looking for job that has been shared..NO RIP to u

My guys, this is very true. With my own eyes, I saw an offer letter of employment dates 24th of September, 2018 that was given to one lady that just finished Nysc.

My colleague told me she applied online ohhh but never went for the screening nor visit any poo office. She has connections to any government agencies.

To be honest, I just give up for nigeria at that moment. If I didn't see the employment letter, I would have said Na lie. God dey for common man

1 Like

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by abjisperson(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2018
Dats how DSS almost starved us to death only to give 56 slots to katsina.....what a country

1 Like

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by maxlis097(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2018
It’s a pity that those that didn’t run at all will be shortlisted

1 Like

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by millionboi2: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2018
dominique:
The one that collapsed in Kogi state died as well. A lot of people are unfit and unhealthy and they don't even know it. RIP to the deceased
guy or gal?
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Missonas(f): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2018
This applicant's fate is even worse than the dude that climbed the mast. Watch the federal government give automatic employment to his family member or compensate just like the ill fated Immigration exercise. Them gats see you at your worse before they reach out
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by priest54: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2018
My brother Ifiok Udo,the author of count less,count much.Rest on,am grieved that you left.the Entire C.O.C family will miss you.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by luckyteno: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
RIP to my humble friend and brother

Your death is still very shocking to me..

We met some weeks ago, but you failed to unveil to me that you will depart this week. Why dear? #Crying

Cc: Lalasticlala
pls take heart. may his soul rest in peace
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2018
I said it....

Instead of me applying for this poo,i'd rather stick to bet9ja and 1 idiot was attacking me.
Said it playfully though (the bet9ja) part.....but in the actual sense,is working in CBN,FIRS,NIMASSA,NCC,DPR a sin?

After killing myself in school 4 4years,wasted a year @ home before wasting another year in their stupid NYSC,then one idiot soldier d@ stopped in SS3 will now come and be kicking and flogging me upandan.....@ the end of the day if I manage to come out successful,they'll nw assign me to be standing under the sun with 70k as my monthly salary......

While their drug addict kids work in these afore mentioned places.
The FG has never meant well 4 us.....hustles dey wey go gv u pass 70k and you'll still retain ur sanity.

R.I.P bro.

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Laredojohn(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Hmm soo sad, yet some people will be in their houses chilling out and their employment letter will get to them, must they run to determine their fitness, do frsc run after vehicle offenders by foot or by bikes and vans, I don't know why the Government keeps wasting lifes for reasons I don't understand, may God console all he left behind

1 Like

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kanicorp9(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2018
Krak:

completed the run oh
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by boborneyor(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2018
Leg wey i use run on Monday still dey pain me till now....If FRSC no give me job eh undecided ,make I chill dey watch sha
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Fredumoren07(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2018
Hmmmm,.. It's pathetic and sad. I was there and know him from a distance.

You needed to see his pace and speed during the 2km Marathon exercise. His moves were quite suspicious like one who came prepared under the influence of TM.

Somebody asked, could it be as a result of over dose?
Rip eyen eka
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2018
Bet9ja better pass o .
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2018
Let me just keep quiet & Say Requiescat in pace
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by fabienjoe: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2018
Mrmrpee:
investing in education in Nigeria is a waste of time, energy and resources; especially if you're from poor home.

So your education can be said to have worked only if government employed you after graduation? And this could be a graduate saying this..A sick reminder of how empty some of our graduates are and their unrealistic expectations from the society.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by yommygift15: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2018
What a great loss, still thinking if Nigeria is a country or a state from kenya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out / I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work / 9 NPF Applicants Detained In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.