Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,468 members, 7,864,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (36935 Views)

Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) / 2018 FRSC Recruitment: 2000+ Applicants For Screening In Rivers State (Pics) / Police Recruitment: Female Applicant Slumps, Dies During Screening In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by coldFLARES1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hope is what drives men, else ratio of applicants ti job openings should scare anyone.

Many years ago at the final selection interview for DSSC into the Navy at the Seamanship Training School in Onne, so it was that the fellow that came first in 1 mile run collapsed and could not continue the interview while the son of the CNS who didn't take part was the first in the list of successful applicants from Kwara State.

It is what it is. God and/connections. May the young man's soul find rest.
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by EternalTruths: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Just2endowed2:

My guys, this is very true. With my own eyes, I saw an offer letter of employment dates 24th of September, 2018 that was given to one lady that just finished Nysc.

My colleague told me she applied online ohhh but never went for the screening nor visit any poo office. She has connections to any government agencies.

To be honest, I just give up for nigeria at that moment. If I didn't see the employment letter, I would have said Na lie. God dey for common man

Except God directs you to go for any government job, pls forget about it because it has been shared.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Talknochip(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
tenmariner:
Some people that ll get this job will not run even an inch but wit connection..
Someone told me recently how an Uncle to a school mate of his who is a senior FRSC official, told his school mate not to waste his time in participating in any exercise cause the selection has already been done.
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by EternalTruths: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
babayoski:
for those of you that have not done the run at your screening at your center, don't fill discourage....no because Mr A is front of you, u must get ahead of him because your coming first does not guarantee you getting d job....the running is timing not position so even if you're 50 or 200 self as long as u beat time you have qualify
# using myself as example...during my time 2016...I make sure I bit timing I did not care who is in front or behind..3.2km military standard but at d end of everything even d no 1 did not make it to the final list....and tank God for today am a proudly airforce personnel....

Your connection tight.
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bahaushe1: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
FRSC should ascertain the level of health fitness for this recruits before exposing them to such task because most those candidates have never engage in such fit.... May the good Lord grant the bereaved family the strength to bear such lost
They were all required to present medical certificates of fitness. He was either not screened or was poorly screened.
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ebowo(f): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hmm! So painful, my legs still hurt from the running, i drank 3/4 of my water on the road sha...
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
FRSC should ascertain the level of health fitness for this recruits before exposing them to such task because most those candidates have never engage in such fit.... May the good Lord grant the bereaved family the strength to bear such lost
Baba, 2kilo race is not a big deal.. Slow and steady you get to the finishing line in 12 minutes.
RIP to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out / I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work / Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.