Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (36926 Views)

Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) / 2018 FRSC Recruitment: 2000+ Applicants For Screening In Rivers State (Pics) / Police Recruitment: Female Applicant Slumps, Dies During Screening In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by WhiteLavender(f): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2018
We were asked to walk and not run. The boss in Oyo state said there is no where in the world where you would be asked to run 2km in 20mins, something that should take less than 5mins. That the FG has given us enough time to make it even if we walked the distance, she insisted that it wasn't a competition, there would be no first and last positions as long as you make it in 20mins.
But trust Nigerians, they still ran. At the end of the day, nobody was picked out as first 10 or whatever, even pregnant ladies made it in time. RIP

1 Like

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jamace(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Brotherly advice: Any candidate going for ANY military or paramilitary screening should before the screening make deliberate effort to be physically fit.
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
FRSC should ascertain the level of health fitness for this recruits before exposing them to such task because most those candidates have never engage in such fit.... May the good Lord grant the bereaved family the strength to bear such lost

Look if it's not wickedness, i wonder what it is, how many FRSC officials actually do that much of strenuous activity, it isn't actually necessary, in a country like naija ,the successful ones know themselves and might not even be at that venue..

1 Like

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by boborneyor(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2018
WhiteLavender:
We were asked to walk and not run. The boss in Oyo state said there is no where in the world where you would be asked to run 2km in 20mins, something that should take less than 5mins. That the FG has given us enough time to make it even if we walked the distance, she insisted that it wasn't a competition, there would be no first and last positions as long as you make it in 20mins.
But trust Nigerians, they still ran. At the end of the day, nobody was picked out as first 10 or whatever, even pregnant ladies made it in time. RIP

We run for kwara state ooo ....Upon that many people couldn't make it ,they closed the gate immediately 20mins reached and they got disqualified
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by abdulaz: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2018
Very sad he died chasing shadows.

Since I don’t have any uncle or family friend with connection and my papa struggled to see me through school, I just embraced my laptop tightly and married it.

I pray make Oluwa answer my payers with my US/Canada exams. Na Voom be the next move.

Without Street, common man pikin like me for no fit dey chop.

God bless America sha.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Vabasi(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2018
Man dies in search of a greener pasture.SAD, RIP brother. (Asiere o)
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2018
Naija English...lol....where he gave up the ghost grin grin grin
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by WhiteLavender(f): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2018
boborneyor:

We run for kwara state ooo ....Upon that many people couldn't make it ,they closed the gate immediately 20mins reached and they got disqualified
Lo. Okay na but nobody was locked out in Oyo. I jogged a bit, walked a bit and jogged like that. We went in a batch of 100 @ a time.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Emjayofficial(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2018
Hmmmm i have been applying military and par military jobs for almost decade without evail with alot of stress and time been wasted and also spent a lot of money and duped in the name of seeking this shit jobs, NDA, navy, airforce, immigration, frsc, and police. with i have gathered almost ten forms without been picked. Not knowing they are just selling forms for just public awareness and they will pick little candidates who have been given slots... I also apply frsc and prison form this year but my mind tells me to not bother going for the screening because they would do how they normally do as usual and i will never advise any of my relative or friend to apply any of this shit jobs.. I swear 90‰ of youths dont like this jobs it's just unemployment that's is making youths to apply it.
R.I.P BRO

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2018
this one looked like a banker, dont think he was jobless, he probably wanted frsc job, MSRIP, too young to die after only 2km march, this indomie gen self.
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=Emjayofficial post=71566465]Hmmmm i have been applying military and par military jobs for almost decade without evail with alot of stress and time been waste and also spent a lot of money and duped in the name of seeking this shit jobs, NDA, navy, airforce, immigration, frsc, and police. with i have gathered almost ten forms without been picked. Not knowing they are just selling forms for just public awareness and they will pick little candidates who have been given slots... I also apply frsc and prison form this year but my mind tells me to not bother going for the screening because they would do how they normally do as usual and i will never advise any of my relative or friend to apply any of this shit jobs.. I swear 90‰ of youths dont like this jobs it's just unemployment that's is making youths to apply it.
R.I.P
W
Bros, you know Naija na.....don't waste your time....look to escape, Canada, Ghana, even Mali sef

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Isobug: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2018
Died while trying

Who knows if he's a potential bread winner in family? Just painful
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ndkings1(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2018
Yesterday at the ikeja NAF base camp, i was disqualified simply because i applied for the wrong Cadre with my B.sc.
It was one of the saddest days of my life.
Still depressed.
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2018
Airoflaw:
RIP..
I decided not to go d following day for d 2km after hearing on news that from bsc candidate its just 400 they will take...and i was like in my center only we are more than 1000 ...God will find anoda way bro.
Wow do u mean 400 from the all d States?
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2018
Jobs that they have allocated the slots to themselves politicians and their cronies, all this advert is just for them to fulfill all righteousness that the job was advertised and successful applicant got the job.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2018
Ndkings1:
Yesterday at the ikeja NAF base camp, i was disqualified simply because i applied for the wrong Cadre with my B.sc.
It was one of the saddest days of my life.
Still depressed.
Relax bro

your chances of getting that job is 10%
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2018
kanicorp9:
After undergoing a 2 kilometer fitness run, Ifiok Udo who was among the top 10 to successfully complete the fitness run collapse and that was the only incident that happen in Akwa Ibom. Wiki9ja reports.

After undergoing a 2 kilometer fitness run, Ifiok Udo who was among the top 10 to successfully complete the fitness run collapse and was rush down to the military hospital where he gave up the ghost. May his soul rest in peace. Died Tuesday 25 September 2018.

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/photo-of-applicant-who-collapse-and-died-at-frsc-screening-in-akwa-ibom
he would be employed in heaven!
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2018
Banks should be giving out good loans or the government should provide a good scheme for lending money to the youths to start his/her own business idea....

RIP
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2018
columbus007:
na him just wan die jare. sad
Are you okay?
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by markensense(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2018
[color=#000000][/color] What of those that have lost the printout of their data summary but got an Invitation message through E-mail? Would they be allowed to participate in the screening?
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2018
ThatKING:
I had to stop half way through the race... It's not that am weak, it's just that the job isn't certain... I don't want to die for things that aren't certain
My nigga grin

1 Like

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nsesam(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2018
Rest in peace my brother in Christ and a true friend
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by babayoski: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2018
for those of you that have not done the run at your screening at your center, don't fill discourage....no because Mr A is front of you, u must get ahead of him because your coming first does not guarantee you getting d job....the running is timing not position so even if you're 50 or 200 self as long as u beat time you have qualify
# using myself as example...during my time 2016...I make sure I bit timing I did not care who is in front or behind..3.2km military standard but at d end of everything even d no 1 did not make it to the final list....and tank God for today am a proudly airforce personnel....

1 Like

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ndkings1(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Relax bro
your chances of getting that job is 10%
Thanks.
Good luck to all other applicants
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nsesam(m): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2018
God will not forgive the people in charge of this recruitment if the refused to recruit base of qualification and merit.
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by pumpress: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2018
As fat as I am, I ran the 2 kilometers and I ran it at my own pace but still got to the finish line before the time.

He signed a form that says FRSC is not responsible for anything that happens to you, so back out if you are not fit to do it
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 93Miles: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
God punish anyone that will curse or blame PMB on this thread..
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 93Miles: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
pumpress:
As fat as I am, I ran the 2 kilometers and I ran it at my own pace but still got to the finish line before the time.

He signed a form that says FRSC is not responsible for anything that happens to you, so back out if you are not fit to do it
Wait and see how Idiotic Pigs Of Birafra will come here to blame their father for this..
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by temmytee20(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
When som pple don get dere letter already.... Innocent souls re there running all in D name of 1 foolish screening exercises ...... Dis country don finish

1 Like

Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by delesupa(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
@Ndkings1 what post exactly did you wronglu applied to ? Cos
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sad.

I'm sure he had heart issues but just didn't know.
Re: FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by micflo28(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
His death must not be in vain. FRSC should give a slot to one of his family members.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company / I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work / New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.