Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring - Politics (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (185994 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by gevans(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
that guy calling 02, 07... should pls be fast, I am tired wanna go to bed

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by igchuka(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by FocusedDiva(f): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin grin grin
Buterflyle0:

It seems you just flew in from mars.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by gevans(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
US, UK and EU Observers have nailed it. they just spoke on TVC

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by vladimiros: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
gevans:
US, UK and EU Observers have nailed it. they just spoke on TVC

God bless Nigeria

what did they say?
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by gevans(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
vladimiros:

what did they say?

Not good at all. In one word, they said the election was a show of oppression/intimidation.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by olasco18(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
vladimiros:

what did they say?
By: Joseph Jibueze, Osogbo On: September 27, 2018
United States Consul General in Lagos F. John Bray, who was in Osogbo to monitor the rerun election, has described the process as credible.
He said he did not observe any malpractices or violations of the Electoral Act in Unit 17, Ward 5 where the rerun election took place.
Bray was at the unit from morning when voting started till result was announced at about 3.50pm.
Asked about his observations, he said: “The process has been credible.”
On allegations that some voters were denied access to some units by thugs, Bray said: “There are things going on in six other units. I cannot comment on those things.
“I’m here as an observer today. All I can talk about is what’s in front of me. And today in Osogbo its working fine.
“At this polling unit things have been going on pretty well today. No problem with card readers; people have been orderly.
“We have party agents here from all the political parties. I’m not hearing a lot of complaints. I haven’t seen any vote buying here.”
On why he was there personally to monitor the election, Bray said it was due to the importance the United States attaches to democratic processes.
“The United States is interested in democracy, because we’re a democratic country. So, we always support elections and democracy in Nigeria.
“I observe all the elections personally and I was here last week,” he said.
On how he rates the performance of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Bray said: “From what I’ve seen so far in Osogbo, INEC’s performance is fine.”
Bray, who was at the unit when gunshots were fired around noon, praised the security agencies for preventing any disruptions.
“There was someone who tried to disrupt the poll. They quickly got the unit back to order. The Police and security services came together.
“There was somebody trying to upset the balance, but he didn’t,” Bray said.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by kingsjeroneyah: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
gevans:
that guy calling 02, 07... should pls be fast, I am tired wanna go to be

God bless Nigeria
Which station.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by trinity11(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
okay
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by gevans(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
kingsjeroneyah:

Which station.

TVC
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ybalogs(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
AhlexOfficial:
If PDP lose, I'll quit Nairaland!
Bye bye. ..See you in another moniker soonest.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ehizario2012: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ovamboland:

On the contrary, the future looks very bright for them as they just dodged a bullet of having a governor bereft of ideas coming to rubbish the gains of the past years and lay waste to the sacrifices and pain low cash flow.

As revenue is inching up, we won't hand over the growing treasury to those who wasted our last oil boom on frivolous expenses and conspicuous consumption.

I repeat, as long as they collected money before voting for any political party, they would suffer it. There's no two ways to it. Cry to the high heavens, Osun people are at the mercy of the rulers now. Sell your vote, sell your future.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ehizario2012: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Igbos supported GEJ and lost, Supported Agbaje and lost, Supported Kanu and lost, Supported Fayose and lost, Supported Adeleke and lost. Who is next? Saraki or Atiku? We already know the outcome.

Kwara!!! Kwara!!! Kwara!!! The progressives are coming for you and by the special grace of God I will be there live as well.

Ire o

From the looks of things, you won't mind your party controlling the 36 states and FCT. Well, remember that absolute power corrupts absolutely. Intolerance to opposition in a democracy is a pointer to autocracy and despotism.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ehizario2012: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
vladimiros:
message to going Nigerian men who want the best for their children and following osun election

osun has debt of 147 billion naira

but a state igr of just 1.5 billion naira

its obvious to see that most oppressed nigerians love being oppressed.

so young men , here is what you should do

1) get yourself skilled in tech, mainly web dev or software development

2) start doing remote jobs and get paid in dollars.

3) save your dollars

4) leave Nigeria

if grown ass educated Nigerian men need a reason to vote out their oppressors but continue in this charade.

its a sign that some people dont care about the future of their children and also your unborn Nigerian children.

leave this country, give yourself a good life and career.

" a prophet is not respected in his home"

I always discouraged people from travelling out of the country, encouraging them to stay back and develop Nigeria for us all. But with recent developments, it seems things have gone beyond irreparable damage. If a supposedly learned graduate in Nigeria can throw caution to the wind, fail to see beyond his nose, fail to take the future of the unborn generation into consideration, collects 10k and votes for serial stingy, self-centered looters, then there is a big big problem. Hope is bleak now. Who will bell the cat?
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Delight123(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
engineerboat:
Quick facts about the rerun:

1. Thursday September 27 is the new date for the rerun.

2. It will take place in seven different polling units across 4 local governments in the state.

The affected Local governments are
Ife North,
Ife south
Osogbo and
Orolu local government area.

Marginal win by PDP is 353

Registered voters in the 7 polling units is 3,498 voters INEC said.

statistics of each affected polling units

1. Orolu local government, the rerun will take place in three different polling units in two wards.

(A) Ward 8, Polling unit 001, 393 registered voters but 303 PVCs were collected.

(B) Ward 8, Polling unit 004, 387 registered voters but 353 PVCs were collected.

(C) Ward 9, Polling unit 3, 169 registered voters but 150 PVCs were collected.

2. Ife South local government, the rerun will take place in two different wards;

(a) Ward 7, Polling unit 12, 812 registered voters but 581 PVCs were collected.

(b) Ward 8, polling unit 10, 502 registered voters but 210 PVCs were collected.

3. Ife North Local Government area,

(A) Ward 10, unit 2, 353 registered voters but PVCs 320 were collected.

4. Osogbo Local Government area, the rerun will take place at
(A) Ward 5, Polling Unit 17 which has 884 registered voters but 677 PVCs were collected.

With the total of 2,637 PVCs collected in the seven polling units, these set of electorates will decide who will succeed the Rauf Aregbesola APC-led administration after eight years of governance.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/quick-facts-about-osun-guber-rerun-election/
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by morisnewrain(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
ifko:
20,000 minimum wages when level 14 step 7 is going home with 105,000 and your modulated scale bring it down to 52,000. may your life be modulated like Aregbe scheme.
May your life be like that of Bayelsa state that gets better allocation plus bailout and Paris club refund, yet owing salaries. May your abundance never sufficient to take care of your needs. Idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by morisnewrain(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ekinematics:

It's no longer Jonathan. I thought u guys earlier said it was GEJ that was causing Osun's problems.

I thought you yorubas claimed Osun has a vibrant economy. Now it's another story. Without Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom Osun and some western stated will cease to exist.
It is a big lie broda. Osun was in old Oyo before it was carved out as a state and had better IGR before the discovery of oil. It was agricultural based state, blessed with cash crops. Yorubas are self sufficient, check history
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by morisnewrain(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
patani:

Please stop commenting on Salary issue in Osun if any of your direct relative is not affected. Aregbe is notorious with lying about the salary issue and that I can confirm.
You can't discuss what you don't know about. I live in Osun, Osogbo to be precise. I know how every go. Aregbe is transparent and has accountability
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by chely: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Osun rerun, APC win in 6 out of 7 units as PDP cries out

Read more
http://www.infodibia.com/2018/09/osun-rerun-election-apc-wins-in-6-units.html?m=1
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ehizario2012: 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
morisnewrain:
It is a big lie broda. Osun was in old Oyo before it was carved out as a state and had better IGR before the discovery of oil. It was agricultural based state, blessed with cash crops. Yorubas are self sufficient, check history

I might not want to agree that without the south south states' oil money, Osun will cease to exist. However, would Osun be willing to detach from oil money and run solely on agricultural IGR? I think this is the question to answer.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by gevans(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Honestly the merging is taking too much time. pls NL alert me when the final result is announced.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by amodu(m): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
It is just 7 units that needs to be summed up with the Saturday total votes, so what is taking them this long for crying out loud?
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 5:25am On Sep 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Anybody who has the phone number of Johnnyessence should please reach out to him grin

We don't want to hear stories that touch on Nairaland please cry
I strongly believe if good luck Jonathan refused to step down from power in 2015, alot of Apc supporters will still be wailing up till now. There's no way you can change the mind of people for who they want. destiny can only be delayed but can never be denied. pdp has my support on every side.with this development, the love of pdp is so huge in people's heart. see let me inform you here that Apc has loose their popularity in South west states. you can only be using federal might to force yourself on people, but can never succeed in rulling the people.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by obaloppelujo(m): 5:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Then do election for osun them dey cry for Abia. I beg wetin concern agbero with overload?
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by chely: 6:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Causes of regret at old age

Pls don't make this mistakes

http://www.infodibia.com/2018/09/things-that-cause-regret-at-old-age.html?m=1

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 6:14am On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I strongly believe if good luck Jonathan refused to step down from power in 2015, alot of Apc supporters will still be wailing up till now. There's no way you can change the mind of people for who they want. destiny can only be delayed but can never be denied. pdp has my support on every side.with this development, the love of pdp is so huge in people's heart. see let me inform you here that Apc has loose their popularity in South west states. you can only be using federal might to force yourself on people, but can never succeed in rulling the people.

Ogbeni go and rebrand your English. You are dropping bombs all over the place yet claims to be a graduate.

PDP are the riggers republic.

APC is loved and that is why so many in the south west want to Identify with it.

Tell your Baba Oloye that we are coming for Kwara Next and I hope you will be in Kwara by then because as I was in Osun yesterday so will I be in Kwara again by the grace of God.

South west as a whole is APC and you better get used to it. 20 other parties have fallen behind APC in the south west. Nobody wants to touch PDP with a long spoon because they are a cancer.

Don't worry, las las you go dey alright

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2018
morisnewrain:

So what happened?
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Ogbeni go and rebrand your English. You are dropping bombs all over the place yet claims to be a graduate.

PDP are the riggers republic.

APC is loved and that is why so many in the south west want to Identify with it.

Tell your Baba Oloye that we are coming for Kwara Next and I hope you will be in Kwara by then because as I was in Osun yesterday so will I be in Kwara again by the grace of God.

South west as a whole is APC and you better get used to it. 20 other parties have fallen behind APC in the south west. Nobody wants to touch PDP with a long spoon because they are a cancer.

Don't worry, las las you go dey alright
you are hyprocrite here, you are here in osun state to observe how the crooked election went yesterday, in ogun state where you allegedly said that you came from, you will regret it of supporting Apc. the race is between Apc and pdp. we will see.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are hyprocrite here, you are here in osun state to observe how the crooked election went yesterday, in ogun state where you allegedly said that you came from, you will regret it of supporting Apc. the race is between Apc and pdp. we will see.

I am not talking about Ogun here you this moronic thinker I am talking about Osun and Kwara.

You are free to try wrestling Ogun for yourself same way you tried with Osun and failed grin

You think politics is all about wailing and making emotional noise everywhere?

More wailing is coming your way as long as I remain your worst Nightmare on nairaland. You never see anything yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Picture Of Slums In The Usa / Nigeria has finished me!! / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.