Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud (38544 Views)

Doctor Abass Adebowale Kills Friend In Benin, Absconds To Oshogbo With His Car / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised / EFCC Arraigns Two Access Bank Staff For £100,000 Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by classicalhenry(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2018
Naza25:
India just use style insult Nigeria just now, which one be we know he has a lot of money he can use to influence the authorities in Nigeria? In other words, Nigerian authorities are corrupt officials that are easily influenced by money
na true na
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by 93Miles: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2018
cjudy:

This is not political issue, stop calling baba.
EFCC is only for PDP members or any Opposition party to the lifeless APC.

EFCC is only for PDP?

Those yahoo boys arrested by EFCC, are they PDP?

Common sense is not common..
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2018
Gboy101:
...this are the people when need to help our economy. Nigeria should not be foolish enough to extradite this man. UK, Swiss are where they are today from dirty money from corrupt countries. they make their country a safe heaven for this type of money. we need more of this men and also to remove restrictions on bank transactions this are what make economy function.

Yeah, no sense in what you just said, corruption has never worked for Nigeria! No matter the amount of billions pumped into Nigeria, it will only be shared amongst the elite few!

Most Nigerians are wicked , self centered,and greedy by nature, sadly, when you see the pot hoes when you drive, rather than someone to fix it, people just gentle drive by it side and leave the problem for their unborn kids to inherit!!!

That’s the mindset that has kept Nigeria in this mess

1 Like

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by wealthyhenry(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2018
Naza25:
India just use style insult Nigeria just now, which one be we know he has a lot of money he can use to influence the authorities in Nigeria? In other words, Nigerian authorities are corrupt officials that are easily influenced by money

Damn right. Exactly what it means grin
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by movetoca: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2018
dingbang:
shocked He should be locked up in kirikiri forever

Please read my signature. thanks
If the guy give you the least £10,000. You will change mouth instantly. Kirikiri forever indeed
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Goahead(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2018
superior1:

The same thieving Baba?.

@ OP, Let Indian Govt forget about him, Nigeria is the refugee camp of such high powered thief, he will soon be gifted a chieftancy title (I know some communities that can even make him a king with that kin money he stole) and he might contest/win public election join.
That's when he will be granted immunity... cry

1 Like

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by dingbang(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2018
movetoca:

If the guy give you the least £10,000. You will change mouth instantly. Kirikiri forever indeed
will still lock him up in prison! Bible says fear him who kills both the body and the soul. God frowns at injustice and bribery.
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by hahn(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2018
nellybadas:

Are you normal.

As money no hungry you na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by martineverest(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2018
fabienjoe:

....and Nigerians do only authentic documents
use it head.... I'm trying to say that Indians are worse than Nigerians
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by romenna: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2018
and we have a corrupting fighter as president.
make we continue dey dciv ourself, even people outside can see tru our foolishness
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by dabossman(m): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2018
Naza25:

When I read that part, I just vex say we no dey help dem sef. How can you be appealing for help and insulting us in the same breath. Let them promise to treat Nigerians in India better first.

1 Like

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by GuntersChain(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2018
Nigeria economy needs that kind of money, the authorities should make sure he invest that money into naija economy. After all this same foreign countries helps our corrupt leaders in looting the country dry and deposit the money in there economy.

1 Like

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by persius555(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2018
Indians are corporate fraud experts. You can't beat them at it. It's their second nature
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by BeansAndBread(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2018
I did my SIWES here in 2017 at one of their branch Kwale and Asemoku in Delta State, the way the Indians treat Nigerians is too bad. I just dey vex when I was there, I even told one them that if they offered me N1m I won't work there when I graduate.
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by lexy2014: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
Tell him we have a body called EFCC in Nigeria. We will get at him. Baba is working
d same baba that had his minister forge NYSC certificate and d same baba that appointed another minister that hasn't served. Baba is really working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by 93Miles: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
lexy2014:
d same baba that had his minister forge NYSC certificate and d same baba that appointed another minister that hasn't served. Baba is really working

Why do people always point out the flaws in others and refused to see their good side?

I've forgotten.

You can never please humans.
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Dogalmighty17: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
hahn:
I need this kind of scam in my life sad

If them scan you this kind scam even bonga fish go laugh you. You no well.
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by lexy2014: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

Why do people always point out the flaws in others and refused to see their good side?

I've forgotten.

You can never please humans.
pls what is d good side? Does buhari have a good side when it comes 2 fighting corruption? If we had done what u are saying am sure Jonathan will still b president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by hahn(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Dogalmighty17:

If them scan you this kind scam even bonga fish go laugh you. You no well.

Olodo. Na me wan use the scam. You no see as you dey reason? undecided
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Very boring meme

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by IbrahimDamola: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Naza25:

Na lie dem lie?

They simply said the truth, your country breath corruption like a dying man on oxygen tubes. grin
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by cjudy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

EFCC is only for PDP?

Those yahoo boys arrested by EFCC, are they PDP?

Common sense is not common..
Argue with your lifeless president. EFCC is only for PDP and opposition parties.
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Teibaba(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Do you want to scatter naija settings abi wat is wrng with yhu

If Interpol will get hold of him it means baba and others too wont b exempted.

Its a country of goons, thieves and others.

just come study how we survive d situation, shikenang.
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Teibaba(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
ahhhh.... fear God na.....

BeansAndBread:
I did my SIWES here in 2017 at one of their branch Kwale and Asemoku in Delta State, the way the Indians treat Nigerians is too bad. I just dey vex when I was there, I even told one them that if they offered me N1m I won't work there when I graduate.
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by BeansAndBread(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Teibaba:
ahhhh.... fear God na.....

I dey tell you, I'm damn serious. I hate that place, I stated there for 6 straight month
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Millenniumlady(f): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
dingbang:
shocked He should be locked up in kirikiri forever

Please read my signature. thanks
Go lock am nah sad

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Disco0115: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
No too much talk. Join us and celebrate with us...call or whatsapp
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Wombat234: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
I am not so sure that the government wants to catch this guy. He is a very close friend of PM. Very close. I know the dude personally and I did lose money because of his crap. Some months ago I knew where he was staying and I reported to government the exact address and they never even bothered asking about it.

Nitin got in way over his head and instead of slowing down on idiotic investments i.e. a port, he just kept going and just became another crook.

If anyone wants to know I have details of where he is now. But again, I am not so sure that they really want to catch him. Egg on face of PM.
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by poseidon12: 1:06am On Sep 28, 2018
Naza25:

But you know it's true.
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Henon: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2018
Naza25:
E pain me, but na truetalk be dat.
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by godliman: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
That is how the outside world still see nigeria , they are smart and intelligent enough to see thru the charade and hype of buhari s anti corruption war. They are not gullible and foolish to believe anything has changed .They must have read tranp international and us govt report. Buhari anti corruption is likely the biggest scam in history of nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins / Man Arrested At Bank Spraying Chemical Gas On Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.