Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,873 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud (38550 Views)

Doctor Abass Adebowale Kills Friend In Benin, Absconds To Oshogbo With His Car / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised / EFCC Arraigns Two Access Bank Staff For £100,000 Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Hoodbilonia: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2018
since they are in nigeria
did u say in lag
hahahahahaha
dumbos
we wey dey worship colour
mopol with heavy security go dey front of dia house
hilux everywhr
men india go hail
nor be naija
our currency nor kuku geh value
for secuirty,food,lavish sinful life,fraud,clubing.oppression. dis indian gonfit afford am times 500 times sef.
u nor see how much he move with
see men dem
he nor run entee ghana
na naija
cause our fucking immigration are dumbos
as long as nor be black colour
him whole generation go pass thtu airport without any fuckng visa shiiit

2 Likes

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by cjudy(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
Tell him we have a body called EFCC in Nigeria. We will get at him. Baba is working
This is not political issue, stop calling baba.
EFCC is only for PDP members or any Opposition party to the lifeless APC.

2 Likes

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by DilyAtlantis: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2018
Naza25:
India just use style insult Nigeria just now, which one be we know he has a lot of money he can use to influence the authorities in Nigeria? In other words, Nigerian authorities are corrupt officials that are easily influenced by money

The worst thing in life is when you fail to tell yourself the truth. What India said is the truth. You quickly come here to defend Nigeria as if the authorities won't collect money and hide him. Be real for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by nokatakata: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2018
Let them arrest the basta.rd and send him back to his country. Even with all the fraud they do, the still always look wretched and will never spend money. Always looking for cheap and free things. Useless stinky people

2 Likes

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Emmafe(m): 8:01am On Sep 27, 2018
Lol.

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by UncleJudax(m): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2018
Naza25:
India just use style insult Nigeria just now, which one be we know he has a lot of money he can use to influence the authorities in Nigeria? In other words, Nigerian authorities are corrupt officials that are easily influenced by money
You mean say na lie?
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by neonly: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2018
hahn:
I need this kind of scam in my life sad

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2018
The APC led federal government will welcome them in so long as they will defect to APC and support the reelection bid on president Buhari.

Anything is possible in Nigeria with the commander in chief.

We die here
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Kennover(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2018
why wont he run to nigeria.where his fellow thief resides

2 Likes

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2018
The APC led federal government will welcome them in so long as they will defect to APC and support the reelection bid of president Buhari.

Anything is possible in Nigeria with the commander in chief.

We die here
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2018
Ori awon people yii o pe sha

See how dem dey insult my Buhari's country
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Adeolajude(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2018
Am sure either APC or PDP is already wooing him into their party.. promising one package or the other.. they so like these kind of people.. would do anything to bring such thief on board to serve sorry oppress the people.
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Naza25:
.. Honestly.They are right
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by BrokenCock: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
Tell him we have a body called EFCC in Nigeria. We will get at him. Baba is working

Tge same useless EFCC?
Abeg try google 'EFCC, abba kyari 2018 '
I no fit shout!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by martineverest(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2018
stemmez:
India is more corrupt than nigeria. Juat that they are intelligently corrupt. But Nigeria is dunbly corrupt with a vegetable presido
well said....Indians have the highest number of fake documents

3 Likes

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Horus(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8tRdS9bPWM

Nitin Sandesera escapes to Nigeria

Nitin Sandesara, owner of Gujarat based Sterling Biotech has been accused in the 5000 crore scam.

He was wanted by the ED and the CBI and was detained in Dubai.

However, now it has come to light that he have fled to Nigeria
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2018
Let me get this straight.

Someone defrauded the bank ? Please!

Who is more fraudulent than the banks who steal from customers in the names of VAT, COT, SMS, Email Alerts and I mean bank charge for email alert and they even outrightly debit customers and claim to be external fraud.

I congratulate anyone who is able to defraud banks. Banks have no money but house other people's money and become trillionaires by stealing in bits.

I do not like banks, and I do not like Insurance, I do not like Politicians, I do not like Religions, so who ever can deal with them, is my friend.

No apologies, ever!

2 Likes

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by YorubaEmir: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

Very boring meme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by certifiedvik(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2018
Naza25:

nah lie ?
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by olurili(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2018
superior1:

The same thieving Baba?.

@ OP, Let Indian Govt forget about him, Nigeria is the refugee camp of such high powered thief, he will soon be gifted a chieftancy title (I know some communities that can even make him a king with that kin money he stole) and he might contest/win public election join.

na so naija worst reach.........lol

1 Like

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by bantudra: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2018
india can forget this guy when he is in nigeria.....
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by bantudra: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2018
their is no way nigeria will deport such person with so much money....
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by perocky2002(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
The company that operates in Kwale?

BOGE!!!
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by IMASTEX: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2018
Naza25:
Bitter truth
Why did he chose Nigeria in the first place?! If he didn't consider it as a safe heaven.
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by bantudra: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2018
and if he become nigerian through papers somehow,then india can definitly forget him....

wetin they wan do...?....invade nigeria to get him.....??

lets see how buhari will react to this matter.....

thats alot of dollars.... shocked shocked
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2018
oluwaseyi000:
Indian should please temporally forget the money, when our politicians steal and keep our money in Europe and usa they use the money for business and strengthen their economy then later repatriate the money after 2 to 3 decades (if they ever do), but if that Indian escaped to Nigeria without coming here with the money, he should be deposited in kirikiri prison asap otherwise we just borrow the money without interest and we will pay back instalmentaly later
please read the article again...They are looking for the culprits and not the money...Your politicians don’t abscond with funds,they steal under our very nose and we do nothing
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by winj3: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

You must be joking, EFCC is scared to arrest rich and influential Nigerians let alone lighter skinned people (who Nigerians are generally primitively-afraid of) - The next time you see that family IGP will be sending police to guard them for a monthly fee.

The EFCC role is basically for persecuting enemies of the regime, if that is not the case then Tinubu and Mamman Daura should be in jail, just as foreigners who looted Nigeria's economy like the Lebanese hoodlum Gilbert Chagoury should be held until he releases several billion dollars stolen from the Abacha era.

Most foreign companies like Shell and Chevron, don't pay taxes. They simply bribe a small token of the tax money to government officials...for 50 years no one (including EFCC) arrested them.
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by bantudra: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2018
that amount of money is like....2trillion nairas.....oyy...

mathematics gives me an headache....

2 zeros added to 500million is 50000million...okay x4 =2000000million...

yes,i calculated right.....that is 2trillion nairas....

oyy...i fvcked up.....

my mathematics is bad....

kiiiiiiikikikiki....

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by fabienjoe: 8:47am On Sep 27, 2018
martineverest:
well said....Indians have the highest number of fake documents

....and Nigerians do only authentic documents
Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Jackipapa: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2018
smogup:
Ones he joins APC he will be forgiven and he becomes a saint if he starts chanting sai barbar

Re: Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud by Abiodunstephen(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2018
Gboy101:
...this are the people when need to help our economy. Nigeria should not be foolish enough to extradite this man. UK, Swiss are where they are today from dirty money from corrupt countries. they make their country a safe heaven for this type of money. we need more of this men and also to remove restrictions on bank transactions this are what make economy function.

I think you are right to some extent
many of Nigeria money have been use abroad to make life comfortable for them. I am presently working with this company mention above and they have employed over 600 people directly and up-to 2000 people indirectly, if many of such can come to Nigeria I think unemployment rate will reduce in this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested At Bank Spraying Chemical Gas On Customers / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins / Armed Robbers Kill Policeman On Abuja-Kaduna Road After Gun Battle (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.