Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) (54449 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole: Ademola Adeleke Was Dancing Skelewu While Debate Was Going On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by abbeyfel: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2018
EnglishUsa:
He is begging him to name his price, this kind thing de sweet.
Are you blind ni?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Priye007(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Politician and fake news are like 5$6.

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by abbeyfel: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
I know it is tradition but methinks Yorubas should cut out all these prostrating. You prostrate to God and God alone!
Na your culture or tradition? We complain to you??
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2018
Laredojohn:
More

He was indeed prostrating. His cap is on the chair. He was wearing the same cloth and Omisore was looking down. That was never doctored.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2018
The media AKA the fourth Arm of government.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by nifty60(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2018
If he like he should prostrate for Emmanuela na him get himself
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Rakiticbarca: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2018
Laredojohn:
Contrary to opinion that Adeleke was begging Omisore, the alleged picture was taken during a visit to the oluiwo of ìwọ
........... And donphilopus posted this same fake one on his Facebook page. The power of 30k shac grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by orezi379(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2018
frinx:
I'm only wondering why he's using a mic in that room grin
sense will not kee you
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2018
Who ever believed the first post is a conclusive zombie
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Whether he prostrated to Mama Ajasco or the Big brother Toilet star (BamBam) he is the next governor of Osun state.

God bless the PDP
God bless Osun State
God bless Delta state
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
commot onanefe for this list abeg
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by spenca: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Can someone remind me the use of microphone?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
sisipelebe:
commot onanefe for this list abeg
Wetin my boss do you? grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
I knew he was prostrating to a king not Omisore.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
frinx:
I'm only wondering why he's using a mic in that room grin

You don't know that ear dey pain the king..
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lie mohammed's fake news bursted. grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
I know it is tradition but methinks Yorubas should cut out all these prostrating. You prostrate to God and God alone!

Where is your stupid God? In the sky or underground?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Wetin my boss do you? grin
you be Delta guy na, you suppose understand.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

Who are you?! Your opinion doesn’t count!

I'm only making a suggestion. No need to feel wedded to a clearly foolish and dysfunctional tradition.
Poor F9 Adeleke wouldn't have been going through this
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
abbeyfel:
Na your culture or tradition? We complain to you??

I'm only making a suggestion. No need to feel wedded to a clearly foolish and dysfunctional tradition.
Poor F9 Adeleke wouldn't have been going through this prostration stuff
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Where is your stupid God? In the sky or underground?

The Lord God Almighty is anywhere He chooses to be, including within u.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

The Lord God Almighty is anywhere He chooses to be, including within u.

I hear you
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Poor F9 Adeleke wouldn't have been going through this
Man, you’re pathetic. I mean look at you? All shades of wrong.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

Man, you’re pathetic. I mean look at you? All shades of wrong.

How am I pathetic? It is like the British tradition of calling certain fellow humans "My Lord" - how foolish!
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

How am I pathetic? It is like the British tradition of calling certain fellow humans "My Lord" - how foolish!
Respect comes in different way as regard difference in society or tradition! British prime minister still genuflect for queen,

President of USA stil now for emperor of Japan.

People still call trump Mr president.

The bow ,kneel, genuflect, prostrate to the authority not the person don’t be too civilized for your own knowledge.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
sisipelebe:
you be Delta guy na, you suppose understand.
I only understand that he's the best out of the 3.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Neyoohpompy:
sorry for your lost. Liverpool lose yesterday.

I know! Aproko, amebo! angry angry
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by abbeyfel: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Poor F9 Adeleke wouldn't have been going through this prostration stuff
Go to India and see stuff! Our own small sef. This is our culture. It is called respect. We respect elders and not money!
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
abbeyfel:
Go to India and see stuff! Our own small sef. This is our culture. It is called respect. We respect elders and not money!

Respect ke. You know fully well one can show full and enormous respect without prostrating on the floor. BTW the Indians I know don't prostrate to anybody.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

Respect comes in different way as regard difference in society or tradition! British prime minister still genuflect for queen,

President of USA stil now for emperor of Japan.

People still call trump Mr president.

The bow ,kneel, genuflect, prostrate to the authority not the person don’t be too civilized for your own knowledge.

Genuflect and everything you mentioned are different from prostrating on the dirty floor.
Prostrating and "My Lord" are taking things too far and I will applaud anybody who refuses to follow them.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by abbeyfel: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Respect ke. You know fully well one can show full and enormous respect without prostrating on the floor. BTW the Indians I know don't prostrate to anybody.
That is why it is called culture or tradition. It is been practiced by a particular race or people, with no disrespect to others. So if yorubas are ok with their culture, why you feeling bad about that! BTW the indians touch the foot of an elder to show respect. That is synonymous with prostrating. Besides, prostrating is not a yoruba word mind you!
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
abbeyfel:
That is why it is called culture or tradition. It is been practiced by a particular race or people, with no disrespect to others. So if yorubas are ok with their culture, why you feeling bad about that! BTW the indians touch the foot of an elder to show respect. That is synonymous with prostrating. Besides, prostrating is not a yoruba word mind you!

We have to acknowledge that some traditions are simply foolish and dysfunctional. Prostrating is what F9 did - sprawl on the dirty floor with his clean clothes.
Prostrating and "My Lord" are taking things too far and I will applaud anybody who refuses to follow them.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Genuflect and everything you mentioned are different from prostrating on the dirty floor.
I don’t think you know what genuflect etc means? It means you submit to a higher authority . You can choose your double standard by picking on prostrate or my lord but do you know the truth? You’re irrelevant in the scheme of things as far as this topic is concerned. Take a bow grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) / IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) / IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.