Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly (1537 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by G1STMORE: 3:37am On Sep 27, 2018
Former bbnaija housemate Ifu Ennanda shared complaints about the pain she is going through during her mental period and seeks help from anyone who knows what could ease the pain.

A troll shades Ifu Ennanda but she fired back, see post below!

News via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/ifu-ennada-replies-fan-thinks-shouldnt-talk-period-publicly

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by G1STMORE: 3:38am On Sep 27, 2018
cool
Re: Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by WetinConsignMe: 3:47am On Sep 27, 2018
Hard to believe this fine girl leaks smelly gunk and pus and blood from her vagina for a whole week every month! This life sef.
Re: Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by donstan18: 3:57am On Sep 27, 2018
I'm with her on this. I don't think she did anything wrong, the only wrong thing she just said is that she has given her life to Christ.

There's just nothing wrong in a lady seeking for help during menstruation, it's not that easy for them, thou I know some lady are too strong to pound fufu even during menstruation. Menstruation no easy.

Just like me, I like it when a lady console and cuddle me whenever I fart. By that, I mean.

Donstan : Poooooooo [Farts]

Babe will be like ....... Awn! Eiyaa! OMG! Baby I'm so so sorry for that, I'm so sorry, hope it didn't injure your nyash?

And I'll be like .........Not really dear.

7 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by WetinConsignMe: 4:15am On Sep 27, 2018
donstan18:

Just like me, I like it when a lady console and cuddle me whenever I fart. By that, I mean.

Babe will be like ....... Awn! Eiyaa! OMG! Baby I'm so so sorry for that, I'm so sorry, hope it didn't injure your nyash?

Crazy man. Want kill we with laf grin

Me, I need help with hard shitting. When I shít, it's hard to push out.
Re: Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by chiommy123(f): 4:55am On Sep 27, 2018
She's free to talk about her body na even show pix nothing dey there
Re: Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:15am On Sep 27, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
Hard to believe this fine girl leaks smelly gunk and pus and blood from her vagina for a whole week every month! This life sef.

Have some respect boy!!

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by Joshmodest(m): 5:50am On Sep 27, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

God why u give us this kain thing
Re: Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by barbiecue(f): 6:13am On Sep 27, 2018
Her period, Her business
Re: Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by WetinConsignMe: 6:51am On Sep 27, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

Have some respect boy!!

Which kain respek. Just stating FACT. And she say she no mind.
Re: Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by WetinConsignMe: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2018
barbiecue:
Her period, Her business

But she wants it discussed publicly.
Re: Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2018
As for me she is a fool.
Seek for help online indeed.
Why can't she seek for same help with offline friends or better still, in the hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by CAPSLOCKED: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2018
donstan18:
There's just nothing wrong in a lady seeking for help during menstruation, it's not that easy for them, thou I know some lady are too strong to pound fufu even during menstruation. Menstruation no easy.

YEAH.. I HEARD LIKES AND FAKE SYMPATHY ON THE INTERNET EFFECTIVELY RELIEVES MENSTRUAL PAIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2018
donstan18:
I'm with her on this. I don't think she did anything wrong, the only wrong thing she just said is that she has given her life to Christ.

Oh Lord! Who Is This One Again??
Re: Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by Cynie42: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
This lady shaa
Re: Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by titosantana(m): 4:14am On Sep 28, 2018
Damn it! So this girl is this local?
Re: Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by otunde527: 5:27am On Sep 28, 2018
The fan is absolutely right

She should deal with stuff like this privately, many persons I know go through a lot of pain

And they don't start telling everyone that they are on there period

She is just being immature or childish

Check my siggy to get your rmb cheaper
Re: Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly by Enemking: 5:41am On Sep 28, 2018
She's strongly seeking for notice grin

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! See This Naughty Video Of Yemi Alade #oga Challenge# / Nicki Minaj CRIES As She Officially Congratulates Cardi B For Her Grammy Award / Actor Kunle Afod's Wife And Their 4 Sons In Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.