Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

I’ll Tackle Poverty, Insecurity, Says Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Tackle Poverty, Insecurity, Says Saraki (666 Views)

I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Tackle Poverty, Insecurity, Says Saraki by Mrakeli: 3:49am On Sep 27, 2018
A presidential aspirant in the 2019 general election on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, has promised to tackle the challenges of insecurity, poor electricity supply and decrepit infrastructure facing the country, if elected as president in 2019.

Saraki, who has been going around the northern part of the country in the past couple of days spoke during a chat with journalists in Katsina yesterday at the PDP secretariat after meeting with supporters of the party in the state.

According to him, “Most of the nation’s problems, including insurgency, emanated from poverty. Poverty is the main problem today in the country. Based on my records and experience I have the capacity to put Nigeria on a right path.

“The level of poverty is worsened by the inability to afford basic meals. We have been in this kind of quagmire for ages, and it is time we found solutions to it. If elected as president I will address it”

While expressing confidence that the PDP would win the Osun rerun election today, the senate president said his party was not afraid of the election considering its “popularity” in the state.

Speaking earlier, the state Chairman of the party, Salisu Yusuf Magijiri, said the party in the state has 119 delegates that would participate in its forthcoming national convention.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/09/ill-tackle-poverty-insecurity-says.html

Re: I’ll Tackle Poverty, Insecurity, Says Saraki by WetinConsignMe: 3:51am On Sep 27, 2018
T
H
I
E
F
Re: I’ll Tackle Poverty, Insecurity, Says Saraki by adioolayi(m): 4:01am On Sep 27, 2018
PDP should please field Saraki, to relief PMB some stress....Walkover straight!
Re: I’ll Tackle Poverty, Insecurity, Says Saraki by WetinConsignMe: 4:20am On Sep 27, 2018
Shouldn't this Saraki guy be in jail? Instead he is seriously talking of president.
This country sef.
Re: I’ll Tackle Poverty, Insecurity, Says Saraki by busky007: 4:22am On Sep 27, 2018
u are not the first thief to tell us the same thing
look for something better to offer
Re: I’ll Tackle Poverty, Insecurity, Says Saraki by onlinetomola(m): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2018
Criminal, like say you no get power to tackle it before now as a senate President .... sad
Re: I’ll Tackle Poverty, Insecurity, Says Saraki by shobroy10(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2018
adioolayi:
PDP should please field Saraki, to relief PMB some stress....Walkover straight!
I take God beg u keep shut am from Kwara u don't know our frustration so keep mute. Plssssss

1 Like

Re: I’ll Tackle Poverty, Insecurity, Says Saraki by adamooye: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Just like you did in Kwara and Offa�

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Tackle Poverty, Insecurity, Says Saraki by yarimo(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2018
adamooye:
Just like you did in Kwara and Offa�

Re: I’ll Tackle Poverty, Insecurity, Says Saraki by vedaxcool(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2018
By hiring arm robbers as policemen and Nnamdi Cownu as CDS
Re: I’ll Tackle Poverty, Insecurity, Says Saraki by anibirelawal(m): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2018
Saratheif.
Re: I’ll Tackle Poverty, Insecurity, Says Saraki by SolutionMee: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2018
cheesy
One thing about Kwara State is that it is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria at the moment.
Please don't tell me about Offa bank robbery. You're an adult and it is expected of you to behave as such.
Re: I’ll Tackle Poverty, Insecurity, Says Saraki by onlinetomola(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
One thing about Kwara State is that it is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria at the moment.
Please don't tell me about Offa bank robbery. You're an adult and it is expected of you to behave as such.

and the Ritualism there too is nothing to talk about ?
Re: I’ll Tackle Poverty, Insecurity, Says Saraki by boborneyor(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2018
Eleribuuu>In Ilorin's voice

(1) (Reply)

Omisore, Fayose, Obanikoro Go, And Sin No More! / 2019: Why I Endorsed Kabiru Tanimu Turaki’s For President – Babangida / Six APC Delegates Die In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.