Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,400 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

'10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker (47671 Views)

"Mummy Don’t Kill Me’ - Girl Begged Before Mum Strangled Her To Death And Tucked / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Michael Iorkohol Begged Me To Kill Him, He Was In Secret Society- Murder Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Caseless: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2018
angry
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by mrjaydee(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2018
Dandsome:
You are mad but you have no one to tell you
here

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Eberex(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2018
If he was the one on top of her, then i would say he might be lying, but for the gal to be ontop, that means she was the one in control of the event.

1 Like

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by okenwaa(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Who is this mumu?
Obviously u can't read that the spoilt best is actually ur yoruba sister.
Reason they are mostly baby mamas at young at and ur parents dont care.

Don't mind the idiot...
That even failed to read that the girl in question ain't no virgin.....cus maybe she started around 5years old.

3 Likes

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by ayamprecious: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2018
“It was the first time I had sex with Orobo (the victim) and I know it’s not good but I didn’t release my sperm on her body. It was only a little part of my joystick that entered her vagina. The whole of my joystick couldn’t enter because it was bigger than her vagina.”

this got me laffing

1 Like

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2018
All these little girls of that extraction can do and Undo these days
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Bitterleafsoup: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2018
Nairaland is starting to suck

1 Like

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by mrjaydee(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2018
miracood:
name:Nnabugo

class:Homo Biafran

species:IPOB from d EAST

discription: flat head sex starved idiot..

1 Like

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by paprika212(f): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2018
10 years old forced herself on you haaaaaaaa, this lie is demonic
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by otunde527: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2018
Just like that
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Dandsome: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2018
mrjaydee:
here

grin grin

Thanks jare
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:
NNAbugo

What did you expect?

Proudly and unapologetically pro biafra but even I had to laugh and like this meme....
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Quality20(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2018
d mom herself isn't surprised at d exploits of her girl
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by danjalingo: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2018
See wetin weed don do you? You no fit know wen small pikin wan come greet you?
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by bigtt76(f): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2018
The guy been don kpef die and saw the babe as a big girl naaa! cheesy

Inspectorsuga22:
Ten year old touch ur d*ck u no go find better koboko flog am instead u flog am with ur stupid d*ck.....stupid pedophile...
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Hotfreeze: 9:35am On Sep 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:
NNAbugo

What did you expect?

grin
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by AngelicBeing: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:
NNAbugo

What did you expect?

tongue

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by nsesam(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2018
A smart man that chose to implicate the girls mother of been a weed seller because she refused to take his cheap bribe
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Benekruku(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2018
". It was only a little part of my joystick that entered her vagina. The whole of my joystick couldn’t enter because it was bigger than her vagina.”

grin grin grin
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by vickthourh(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2018
It is not because of the weed he smoked....Mr man na inbuilt pedophile... Make him pay for him sins
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by ACE1010: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2018
miracood:
name:Nnabugo

class:Homo Biafran

species:IPOB from d EAST

discription: flat head sex starved idiot..

grin grin grin
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by ACE1010: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:
NNAbugo

What did you expect?

cheesy cheesy
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Bryan88(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2018
i wonder what men see in small, little girls?
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by SarakiBukola: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:
The prostitute must be from igboland or Edo, they start that sort of trade at 8 usually. This one na master already .

Please include this picture as evidence on this post wink

2 Likes

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2018
bigtt76:
The guy been don kpef die and saw the babe as a big girl naaa! cheesy

My dear it pains me so so much wen I hear stories of rapists and grown men defiling little babies and still available d nerve go give stupid excuses...
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by neonly: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2018
Dat part
Na small part of my penis enter

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by firstone(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2018
Confirme set up
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by SoNature(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2018
This story is incomplete without the girl's story (that's if her mother and the prosecuting counsel won't ask her to lie)

My mind is already telling me that Nnabugo is a liar and deserves to be jailed, but Orobo must refute or corroborate his story to make it balanced and fair
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by dododawa1: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2018
Don't believe every thing u see on-line
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by odogwu9(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:
The prostitute must be from igboland or Edo, they start that sort of trade at 8 usually. This one na master already .

Thunder fire you,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) / Armed Robbers Paraded Unclad In Nsukka (Photos) / 2 Female Security Staff Fight In South African Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.