Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

'10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker (47466 Views)

"Mummy Don’t Kill Me’ - Girl Begged Before Mum Strangled Her To Death And Tucked / Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by odogwu9(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=mrjaydee post=71566832][/quote]

Thunder fire u
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by eyinjuege: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2018
Many young children are molested and violated in childhood all over Nigeria.

Please, let us save our children.

No mercy for paedophiles.

How won't our society be dysfunctional?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Exponental(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2018
Iya Orobo selling weed. After this case, expect your own arrest.
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2018
miracood:
name:Nnabugo

class:Homo Biafran

species:IPOB from d EAST

discription: flat head sex starved idiot..

you are a Ba;;stard and you have no one to tell you.

1 Like

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Edge1(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2018
miracood:
name:Nnabugo

class:Homo Biafran

species:IPOB from d EAST

discription: flat head sex starved idiot..

Your browny cone brains won't let you wait for her to reach 10yrs sef.

https://www.nairaland.com/4754625/opened-2-year-old-girls-private-part

2 Likes

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Edge1(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:
NNAbugo

What did you expect?

Your browny cone brains won't let you wait for her to reach 10yrs sef.

https://www.nairaland.com/4754625/opened-2-year-old-girls-private-part

1 Like

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by nokatakata: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2018
This one is just stupid....very weak and senseless lie. Small girl remove ur trouser con sitdown on ur gbola...while she was removing your trouser, were you blind? Oloriburuku ipod pig. You go die for jail.
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Olodo24: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2018
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/10-year-old-girl-begged-me-for-sex-construction-worker/

in other words, the girl raped you and so she should be the one to be jailed.

your head is paining you
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by ohosi4real(m): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:
The prostitute must be from igboland or Edo, they start that sort of trade at 8 usually. This one na master already .
may ogun kill ur people 4 mension edo
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Kronor(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2018
Hmmm mmmm ........
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Hoodbilonia: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2018
wait
whr your hands chained
so she closed thd doors and windows as lil as she was
u claimed u lay down thr watching abi
helpless
then she brought out your dick and inserted it
till u came
yuck
a lil girl for dat matter
under age
wtf
simple verdict.
inject his testes with weed soaked in hot pepper
then allow him go
give him 2mins to go
then waste him at back of station shaps
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:
The prostitute must be from igboland or Edo, they start that sort of trade at 8 usually. This one na master already .

so you know see the place where they write Iya orobo and the girls pet name na orobo? why will you deny your sister like this na.

yoruba kwenu

1 Like

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by winj3: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Another IGBO criminal!
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by taretoofine(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2018
Offpoint:
Lol, who should I blame?
The man
The Weed
The Weed
or
Buhari?
who else but baba
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by hopilo: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2018
koolaid87:
Castrate him.

Weed has nothing to do with this

He's a pedophile
He picking after one big Oga in this country. The biggest Oga ooo
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by crisycent: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:

Skull miner sighted...people who fell from the sky
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by RedboneSmith(m): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2018
What kind of person gets high during lunch break at work?!

1 Like

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Emytini(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2018
so na 10yrs old girl dey rush you abi?

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by darqly(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2018
This man is a first-class bas***d angry angry
We need to start chopping off blokkos of all these perverts.
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Sirevangel(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2018
woow i can really turn this to a book ...fiction the power of igbboo
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by MrLogic(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2018
And u have the mouth to say it. You must be very stupid. Stupid man
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Hm, obviously the weed still haven't clear his eyes.
But Yoruba girls are actually spoilt, u will see a gal of 15yrs with pregnancy or baby In her fathers house,
So true its like a normal thing to them

1 Like

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 27, 2018
And The Presiding Judge Is A Woman & Mother.She Will Toss Your A$s In Jail,Hopefully They Will Rape You Too In Prison.Fvcking Pedo
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by ipobarecriminals: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2018
sad sad Pigs.Anybody get tailor/hairdresser long needle?Wish i dey around dat hood,i for em the wild pig.Spit on his fl@thead
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by godunia(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Iya Orobo sold the weed, the weed made the man to sleep with baby Orobo. Why go to court?
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Veraci: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2018
Thanks to the author. Interesting story.
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by DawnG1(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2018
Madness everywhere, wetin this bros dey enjoy for small pikin thing sef? The small pikin sef don dey chop wetin big pass am tey tey; if not she for shout or cry she even get strength run when her mama catch them. Na wa ooooo!
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Who is this mumu?
Obviously u can't read that the spoilt brat is actually ur yoruba sister.
Reason they are mostly baby mamas at young at home and ur parents dont care.
u are a degenerate u know because u fail to admonish and acknowledge the ludicrous proliferation of baby factories in the east...1 in 3 hawkers on lagos streets are from ebonyi..I stand to be challenged...U talk of baby mamas...Atleast they are responsible for them...Easterners do inbreeding and sell for rituals and sexual exploitation...U don't come online and say ignorant things with ur engine oil filled cranium.
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by jidxin(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Who is this mumu?
Obviously u can't read that the spoilt brat is actually ur yoruba sister.
Reason they are mostly baby mamas at young at home and ur parents dont care.
lol...but d man raped her....d yeebos must be hanged for dz
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by IbrahimDamola: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
I remember when yemisi my former yoruba landlord pikin wey just clock 16years dey beg to suck my peniis that year. I tell am say make she clock 20 first.

When this girl clock 20 years, she suckk peniis like say tommoro no dey. She even use her tongue clean my hairy anuss. The girl spoil die. Chei. grin grin
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by mechanics(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
sapeleboi:
no pussy controlla again
funny, maybe he gave the girl weed to smoke so she has high on weed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

97-Year-Old Yobe Rape Victim: I Haven’t Had Sex For 40 Years / Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.