Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Killing The Demonic Strongman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Killing The Demonic Strongman (437 Views)

They Lied! Brazil Flood Wasn't Because Of The Demonic Carnival Parade! / Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Killing The Demonic Strongman by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Psalm 18:17 "He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me".

Isaiah 49:24-25 "Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children" (kjv)

Some people are prey of the terrible while some are captives of the mighty. If your enemy is stronger than you, that is your strongman.

ORIGIN AND PURPOSE OF THE STRONGMAN

A strongman is a principality or demon that has the power to dominate, oppress and control you. I know a pregnant woman that jumped out of a moving car and got severely injured, with broken bones and deep cuts and other minor injuries. When asked why she did such a horrible thing she said a voice which only she can hear keep yelling at her to jump out of the moving vehicle and she could not resist it. That is the work of the strongman.

Some people experience movements in their body like a living animal or a reptile crawling about inside their body, it is the work of the strongman. Some hear stranger noises. Some are raped in their dreams. It is done by the strongman.

For some people, their strongman is the spirit spouse, for others, it is household witchcraft. In some cases, it is a curse or the spirit enforcing the curse. Idols in the family or in the foundation is also a strongman. Another good example of strongman is polygamous witchcraft who is so wicked that only Jesus can totally set you free from her bondage. Some people unconsciously and involuntarily entered into agreements with witch doctors and occultists and their strongman appeared. Some had sex with a demon in disguise and the ensuing covenant and agreement is their strongman.

Some people stole from the wicked who tied down their spirit so that they wont make progress in life. Some betrayed other people and God got angry at the betrayal so a strongman was raised up to punish them. Some people are in prison because their strongman has vowed to make them totally useless. Some women turned to prostitution because there is no other means of survival as their strongman has closed all the doors of progress and success, some men joined secret societies and satanic cults in other to make it.

For some, their strongman is in their place of birth. Some were dedicated to idols, demons, shrines, trees, altars, rivers, covens, etc and the demon in charge there is their strongman. Some had incisions and other means of satanic protection on their bodies, some were circumcised, there is a demon in charge of these thing and they limit peoples' destinies. Some associate and relate with witches and satanists and they become bewitched with a witchcraft demon under a strongman.

If you are born in a land or a town or village, even a city or country that is cursed, the strongman of that curse will never let you reach where God has destined and purposed for you to reach.

Bloodshed, abortions, murders releases a strongman of death and destruction against you even if it is done by your parents. Some couldn't tame their tongue, and that's how they met their own strongman. Some their strongman is a member of their own household. Some people did abominable things (incest, bestiality, idolatry, and so on) and a major strongman of reproach, shame, suffering, backwardness and hardship rose against them.

There is environmental strongman. There is witchcraft strongman.

Some wicked principalities and powers has suppressed and dominated people for too long (Isaiah 26:13-14).

As some people are battling and striving to be free from the hold of a strongman, some are allowing themselves to become strongman of others. This is a mystery. If by any reason you don't want someone to succeed or make it, you're his/her strongman. If you hate someone without a cause, you're his or her strongman. If you cursed somebody, you are his/her strongman. If someone wronged you and you didn't forgive him or her, you have made yourself their strongman.

There is what we call witchcraft vengeance and it happens when a witch or witches decides to place an hex or curse on you for going against them.

ACTIVITIES OF THE STRONGMAN

When there is a strongman in place, to make progress will be difficult. When there is a strongman in place, people and helpers will hate you for no reason. When there is a strongman in place, to marry will be extremely hard. If there is a strongman in place, it will be like God has closed his ears to your prayers. When there is a strongman in place, there will be depression, suicidal tendencies, rejection and sorrows. There is a strongman that makes his victims mad. There is a strongman that oppresses his victims with sicknesses and infirmities. There is a strongman that closes the heavens against their targets. There is a strongman behind marital failure.

PRAYER POINTS

Luke 11:21-22 "When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils" (kjv)

Jesus is the strongest - stronger than any strongman and able to defeat and destroy him.

Jeremiah 15:21 "And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, And I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible." This is the promise of the Lord.

www.ggmin.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Killing The Demonic Strongman by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Was Adam's Religion? / Mike Pompeo Says His Christian Faith Puts Everything In Perspective / Watch Cele Members Dancing Zanku Legwork In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.