Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

“I Can’t Date A Guy Who Can’t Play Fifa” – Nigerian Lady Says - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Can’t Date A Guy Who Can’t Play Fifa” – Nigerian Lady Says (669 Views)

The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can’t Date A Guy Who Can’t Play Fifa” – Nigerian Lady Says by InforOrbit: 6:59am On Sep 27, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as @pattyamaka on Twitter has taken to the platform to express the decision of her choice of guy she chooses to date.
According to her, her man must know how to play FIFA.

In her words she said:

“I can’t actually date a guy who can’t play FIFA. I mean, apart from hustle and sex, what are we gonna be doing??”

Her tweet has however triggered lots of other tweeter users’ to comment.

See the screenshot in the link below for the comments.
https://www.informationorbit.com/i-cant-date-a-guy-who-cant-play-fifa-nigerian-lady-says/

Re: “I Can’t Date A Guy Who Can’t Play Fifa” – Nigerian Lady Says by WetinConsignMe: 7:01am On Sep 27, 2018
What is fifa and why would a guy who plays it care to date her?
Re: “I Can’t Date A Guy Who Can’t Play Fifa” – Nigerian Lady Says by Tapout(m): 7:04am On Sep 27, 2018
the question is can she play fifa?? Cos IMO, Playing with someone you would be flogging 5+ goals to zero is still boring.
Re: “I Can’t Date A Guy Who Can’t Play Fifa” – Nigerian Lady Says by Nbote(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Now dis is rare... Na she go soon begin complain wen she wants him to pay attention to her wen he's in d middle of a game
Re: “I Can’t Date A Guy Who Can’t Play Fifa” – Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2018
With that your mouth that looks like mole-rat's. What will i even be doing with you?

I can count the number of times I have watched football on TV, let alone playing it in video games but when it comes to car racing - roaaaaar! grin
Re: “I Can’t Date A Guy Who Can’t Play Fifa” – Nigerian Lady Says by mrjaydee(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2018
Ok

Re: “I Can’t Date A Guy Who Can’t Play Fifa” – Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
mrjaydee:
Ok
is that Lukaku and Rashford
Re: “I Can’t Date A Guy Who Can’t Play Fifa” – Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oma307:

is that Lukaku and Rashford

No this na Lukumon and Rashes

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Date A Guy Who Can’t Play Fifa” – Nigerian Lady Says by uzedo1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Misplaced priority, sometimes stories on twitter makes me angry ...

However, it's her choice!!!

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice / Having Risen From Downfall, How Can I Avoid Falling Again? / Buy Bed Frames Here At The Cheapest Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.