Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings (19707 Views)

ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education / Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher / OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by TheVictorious(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
mayprince:
When you hear about how Covenant University,an experiment in how long young humans can be mentally subjugated without fighting back and a factory producing subservient morons being top 1000 in the world.....lala
who says there is no hope for your life too?

FP material, lalasticlala mynd44

OF what use is this sir? Just say "congratulations and pass. cheesy wink"

1 Like

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
TINTINABULATION:

Blind Bartimaeus, didn't you see 'Congratulations' at the end of my submission?

That was a blind congratulations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by TheVictorious(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
writerights:

That was a blind congratulations.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by otunde527: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Cool
Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by Topman3795(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hi

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by Glink2018(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
The voice of a great man is being heard in the area of education and technology.

Dr David oyedepo, I hold you that honor till I die.

Sir, keep waxing stronger in the Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by israelmao(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
CU leads the pack.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by lloyds(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
CU will dust by far any Nigerian university in the next few years. . Their pace and vision no be here. .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lol. All we unilag, and oau and u. i and unn and uniben and ABU should just cover our faces. Convenant that started when is now ranked higher. And this is coming from times higher education. What more can I say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by Millenniumlady(f): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
HigherEd:

Covenant university is a religious university and expectedly has religious rules. Ever heard of Liberty Uni, Virginia USA where students can not miss more than one chapel service in one semester or Faisal University, Saudi(girls only) where men are barred from entering campus.

Covenant didn't force anyone to attend, and they are not stopping anyone from taking their transcripts and going somewhere either. Anyone that can pay for CU can afford to go somewhwere else....
Shut up

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by Mofe72: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
TINTINABULATION:
Before their Alumni come to rant here, LET ME QUICKLY REMIND THEM THAT SUCCESS IS NOT ABOUT ATTENDING THE BEST SCHOOL(S). Congratulations.

Lol, we’ve known that for a while. We knew that even when we were tagged dullards for attending private universities

1 Like

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by Adakintroy: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
HigherEd:

Covenant university is a religious university and expectedly has religious rules. Ever heard of Liberty Uni, Virginia USA where students can not miss more than one chapel service in one semester or Faisal University, Saudi(girls only) where men are barred from entering campus.

Covenant didn't force anyone to attend, and they are not stopping anyone from taking their transcripts and going somewhere either. Anyone that can pay for CU can afford to go somewhwere else....
Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by merit1988(f): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Great Lion's and Lioness's.....Great UNN,my alumni...... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by kwynette(f): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hail Varsity Of Nigeria My Alma Mater.....

2 Likes

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
harjorlarh:
The future of the tertiary education is in private university,the best thing as a young parent you can do for your young kids is to open a college savings for your kids so that they can go to covenant or any other good private university

Top 1000? I will rather send my child to a top 50 public school here in the Uk
Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by BeansAndBread(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
HigherEd:

it's Princess Nora university, Faisal university is mixed but females have their own campus
Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by Mizwisdom(f): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Very impressive news

Need books? Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by HigherEd: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Adakintroy:

You word lack love and compasion. Just pure Disdain.

When the poor come to you cap in hand pleading for admission this is how you turn them back. Like one without love. Shame on you.

Be kind to strangers. For many in doing so have entertained angels.

No one great will come from such an institution. Marginal great yes maybe. But great men...no!

Why!..ask Jesse father of david. While they look to the heavens they come from beneath the earth.
What has my statement of rules and regulation got to do with depriving poor pepple of admission spaces.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by aalangel(f): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Great Lions and Lionesses!!!!
Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by HigherEd: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ezechinwa:

Top 1000? I will rather send my child to a top 50 public school here in the Uk
Top 1000 is a fine place for any university to be amongst 29000 institutions.
There are universities in the UK that don't even measure up to CU or UI. Kemi Adrosun alma mater for instance - uni of east london

1 Like

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by TheVictorious(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
HigherEd:

There are universities in the UK that don't even measure up to CU or UI. Kemi Adrosun alma mater for instance - uni of east london

Good. Help me tell am oh
Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
HigherEd:

Well, As a nation, I see no reason why we cannot aspire to be top 10!!! We are so relaxed to being average, so no worries, most private schools are just hyped up in Nigeria, cause the true value of a school lies on the innovations made by its alumni’s
Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by merit1988(f): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
merit1988:
Great Lion's and Lionesses.....Great UNN,my alumni...... tongue
Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by TheVictorious(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ezechinwa:

Well, As a nation, I see no reason why we cannot aspire to be top 10!!! We are so relaxed to being average, so no worries, most private schools are just hyped up in Nigeria, cause the true value of a school lies on the innovations made by its alumni’s

This current position is a product of Covenant University dream to be among top 10. What do you have to say about that?

1 Like

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by iriakanns(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
please there is one school that strikes more than thunder,what is their position?
And the other one that refused to answer moau lag nko?
Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by Firebomber: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
Adakintroy:

You word lack love and compasion. Just pure Disdain.

When the poor come to you cap in hand pleading for admission this is how you turn them back. Like one without love. Shame on you.

Be kind to strangers. For many in doing so have entertained angels.

No one great will come from such an institution. Marginal great yes maybe. But great men...no!

Why!..ask Jesse father of david. While they look to the heavens they come from beneath the earth.

how does the trash you wrote relate to the point the guy made now?

I guess covenant should have allow your jassabel sister to invade There school like they are disgracing themselve in all the state and federal institution in the name of Civilization.

Trash
Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by Firebomber: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
HigherEd:

What has my statement of rules and regulation got to do with depriving poor pepple of admission spaces.

brother domty mind those product of hatred preaching about love and compassion.
Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by Diatec: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
teee2:
nice to see covenant university achieve this feat within few years.. this shows that it is a school with vision..

where's oau btw.. it's almost like nothing goes on in that place again.. except for its students shouting oba awon university about..

Remember, you don't have to comment if you don't have any right opinion. #Greatife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transport University, Daura Katsina: Expert's Opinion / LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman / Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.