Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) (48069 Views)

Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Accident scene. But what must have cut her head o
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
embarassed I think the unlucky lady had an accident and lying helplessly on the ground before the the head minners ran into her. Association of Special Scull Minners Ogun Branch (ASSMOB) have entered our territory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
God forbid bad thing.

I feel sick already.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by bluefilm: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
It seems to me like it was a motorcycle accident that crush her to death...

From the little we can see in the photo, her other body parts seems to be still intact.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Airforce01(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by olowo1930: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
The incident is somehow , may God never allow us type of incident to happen . if assassination or accident with tyre of motorcycle I don't even know. God will help us. no security in Nigeria.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by bigfish3k: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
goose pimples all over me
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by kerry57: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Have we become this heartless and animalistic? There is always a day of reckoning assigned unto every human.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Uglymugg: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
RIP

Alright detectives in the house; was this an accident or murder? Why's there a motocycle and trailer with no driver? Why's her blood still fresh and no other person was injured?

Wait a min. I think she rode the bike. BUT what could have removed her head so aggresively?

2 Likes

Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by DaProfSeunfunmi: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Johnawesome:
buhari why? ?

Bros, must u comment? Stop smoking dat stuff, its making u dull

1 Like

Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Skull mining inspired accident!!
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Tollzara(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
SLBM:
The MoDS on Nigerialand are sick perves. You all are seriously sick upstairs. You are addicted to death and blood and gore. This is what Nairaland has turned to. You all are sick. All of you !! I guess this is what you secretly get off to. What a sick place !!!
Thank God I didn't see the picture. There's no way in hell I'm scrolling up this page.

These clowns have a penchant for posting gruesome and barbaric content here. Very backward and primitive people.

1 Like

Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Isobug: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
SLBM:
The MoDS on Nigerialand are sick perves. You all are seriously sick upstairs. You are addicted to death and blood and gore. This is what Nairaland has turned to. You all are sick. All of you !! I guess this is what you secretly get off to. What a sick place !!!

Too harsh bro...easy

Air your complaint politely
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by diamondvil(f): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
God HV mercy. Was it an accident or she was beheaded?
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by mightguy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jesus Christ
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Cumtroller: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
They have invaded the East. Beware of AFONJA!!!
You see them carrying bags and hawking all sorts of drugs during the day but at night they strike.

Wicked Souls!!!

Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by mightguy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
diamondvil:
God HV mercy. Was it an accident or she was beheaded?
more like an accident. Cos ritualist can't be harvesting peoples head in the middle of the road and the head doesn't look like something that was cut off but crushed and decapitated
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by peak115: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
You just vomited rubbish.

SolutionMee:
cheesy
Please add Graphics. That's why I don't support alien visitation to earth. Most aliens are nocturnal creatures and are aggressive at night. The lady shouldn't have seduced them with her seductive body. Oglimataxic aliens are holy and murderous in nature. The question is that why is it that she was the only one killed in the town? Why her and not others? She must have done something hidden to have exited earth in such an awful way. Decency, morality and vigilance has a way of prolonging human lives.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Arthurity1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
jiorhemen:
This is not beheading, it's obvious she had an accident on that damaged motorcycle.
true.... It's obviously an accident (not any ritual killing as people might have suspected).... But it's still sad all the same.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by MJBOLT: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Please add Graphics. That's why I don't support alien visitation to earth. Most aliens are nocturnal creatures and are aggressive at night. The lady shouldn't have seduced them with her seductive body. Oglimataxic aliens are holy and murderous in nature. The question is that why is it that she was the only one killed in the town? Why her and not others? She must have done something hidden to have exited earth in such an awful way. Decency, morality and vigilance has a way of prolonging human lives.

1 Like

Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by mightguy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
I think she was the one riding the bicycle
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by handsomenonny(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
stop weed smoking, yield to the advice don't be push by weed
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
zoba88:
A lady was found dead along Onicha-Igbo/Abuja road.It is unclear what led to the incident.Onyeka who shared the news wrote...

'Just happened in onicha-ugbo this morning along onicha-Igbo / Abuja road before the 2nd T junction.
God have Mercy'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/lady-crushed-to-death-along-onicha.html

It's Onicha-Ugbo, OP.

May her soul rest in peace. Such a terrible way to die. Kai!
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Johnawesome(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
DaProfSeunfunmi:

Bros, must u comment? Stop smoking dat stuff, its making u dull
see this mumu afonja o, am sure your dad wishes he had used condom
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by mightguy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Bloody hell. Maybe she was on full speed and when the accident happened. He smashed her head on the ground. Her brains and fragments of her skull can be seen on the ground. Oh my God. This is bad
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Isobug: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
Which one is beheading again?.....This is clearly an accident.

Meanwhile it's called Onicha-Ugbo not Onicha-Igbo, it's an Igbo-speaking part of Delta state

RIP to the dead.... What a way to lose One's life! Jah guide your soul
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Uglymugg: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Congrats on discovering a new word.

1 Like

Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Daboomb: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Quality20:
who are we to hold responsible, Biafra guys or who? its really bad o

Looks like there was an accident, judging by the mangled wheels of the Motorcycle close to her.
She probably died as a result of that accident or what seriously injured..

..... and our ritualist brothers from Onicha decided to "assist her" by cutting-off her head for MONEY RITUALS. (the fresh blood shows that the head was just cut-off, coupled with the fact that other pars of her body did not show any sign of bruises)

One thing is certain, it was not the accident that would neatly cut-off her head.

I-go-rich-by-force, God dey watch una o, judgement day will come for each one of you.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by oasis10: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Blood of Jesus!! this is terrible, RIP
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Astonmartin(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
ok
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Olaola99: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
God have MERCY
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Astonmartin:
Afonja skull miners on rampage again, updating they skull mining museum I guess
You are a retard, this is obviously an accident

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station / Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son / Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.