Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) (48067 Views)

Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
God please have mercy on this Nigeria and the world at large..don't even know what to say sef
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
abiolert:
Graphic pics, Oh lord help your children oh. When better news wan take comot for we naija self? Rip to the dead.
sharaaaaaaaap there, this is Biafra and not Nigeria. This can never happen in Nigeria
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fromban:
Its an accident happened yesterday,along onitsha ugboh road,the girls head was pulled off when the bike man ran inbetween two heavy vehicles.rip to the dead
are you for real
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fromban:
i saw that tin life,and the worst is that i heard she went to visit her man friend and was coming back that morning b4 it happened.lord have mercy
oh my.. I just can't imagine.. Her parent, her friends, siblings.. The pain she'd have gone through in the process and at the end lost it. embarassed
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by stankezzy: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
afonjas are hartless , may be d girl had accident before they cut off her head
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by wambosamuel1980: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kai where are we heading to? Life is nothing now to some idiots around the street, how can you cut off your fellow human being head just like that? We all knw this time we are heading into elections my advice is for all of us to becareful about our movement. This kind incident happened two days ago in Benue where a lady was butchered by unidentified thugs and left the body in the bush.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Where you dey now?
I dey road, on top bike now... we go see later.

Now how would her people feel seeing her like this?
This life's is absolutely rubbish. Vanity!
I'll do this, I'll do that and I'll show you. You know who I be?
Chai, amidst life is death.
Lord I place into your hands where I should be, go, and loved ones for I know that I always can truth you.
Rip
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
NIGERIA IS NOW A DEATH TRAP. Quote me anyday, anywhere!
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by barristerzinny(f): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Please add Graphics. That's why I don't support alien visitation to earth. Most aliens are nocturnal creatures and are aggressive at night. The lady shouldn't have seduced them with her seductive body. Oglimataxic aliens are holy and murderous in nature. The question is that why is it that she was the only one killed in the town? Why her and not others? She must have done something hidden to have exited earth in such an awful way. Decency, morality and vigilance has a way of prolonging human lives.
what kind of explanation is this?
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
murder scene of course. Her bike was knocked down and the truck or trailer went ahead to crush her head off her body. A clear case of intentional manslaughter, due to the fact that no bike rider in the pic. She probably boarded the bike and the bike was been chased by a truck, it was knocked down, the bike man ran...the truck driver crushed her head out of anger.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by donbenie(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

Modified
Cosmic realities are more terrible. She's gone. Now let us together face the next reality that life has for us. That's the beauty of human life.
Am sure if she is your sister you won't be talking about terrible Cosmic realities and the beauty of human life,whatever crap that might be..
Classical definition of a Sociopath,a pathological lack of EMPATHY.. angry
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by lekbel09(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Please add Graphics. That's why I don't support alien visitation to earth. Most aliens are nocturnal creatures and are aggressive at night. The lady shouldn't have seduced them with her seductive body. Oglimataxic aliens are holy and murderous in nature. The question is that why is it that she was the only one killed in the town? Why her and not others? She must have done something hidden to have exited earth in such an awful way. Decency, morality and vigilance has a way of prolonging human lives.
all the things you wrote makes no sense,.....
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
wambosamuel1980:
Kai where are we heading to? Life is nothing now to some idiots around the street, how can you cut off your fellow human being head just like that? We all knw this time we are heading into elections my advice is for all of us to becareful about our movement. This kind incident happened two days ago in Benue where a lady was butchered by unidentified thugs and left the body in the bush.

Dodoru na bike accident, afofungbemu.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nbote:
Jesus!!!! Pls put indicate Graphic content.. See as her head was completely mashed

Na so una go de rush front page what is smashed there ?
It was uprooted
Dismantled
LOL see as you de read am
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
Anduku:
Her head was crushed by whatever vehicle hit the bike she was traveling on, you can see her head in that picture, it was crushed to pieces

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
Waste of space and air. Jesus!

SolutionMee:
cheesy
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by 400billionman: 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fromban:
i saw that tin life,and the worst is that i heard she went to visit her man friend and was coming back that morning b4 it happened.lord have mercy
which state is Onicha Igbo
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by encrypt(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
sandrahnaub:

What are you expecting to see
Ice cream and balloons ?!!!

Rip to the dead
Amen
Babe!!!
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 3:39am On Oct 02, 2018
encrypt:

Babe!!!
sir
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by UnbanEbenezar: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
stankezzy:
afonjas are hartless , may be d girl had accident before they cut off her head
who stole your brain?
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Mayng01(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2020
This is gruesome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station / Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son / We Planned Ikorodu Bank Robbery In 30 Minutes— Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.