Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Access Bank Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Access Bank Fraud (1424 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill Access Bank Staff In Anyigba, Kogi (Graphic Photo) / Cocaine: Tammy Olaiya Pleads Guilty To Drug Trafficking And Bank Fraud / Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Access Bank Fraud by bayo136: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2018
Good day everybody it is with displeasure I write to you today, how can a bank just debit your account with formulated and fraudulent charges, imagine access bank Nigeria debiting me 680 naira for USSD transaction fee, without me even using the service, they did not do only me, so many other people were affected too, that brings me to the conclusion that access bank needed urgent money and decided to invent a fraudulent charge not sanctioned by the CBN to make up for their money shortages, or is the bank in trouble like Skye bank.... Otherwise there is no rational explanation for this criminally concocted charges....their customer care on Facebook, Twitter are all silent on the matter meaning, it is an organised theft, I call it theft because stealing is when you take someone's money without their knowledge or permission..... I don't mind the money but I must expose this unethical act before it spreads any further....... Henceforth I will never leave a Kobo of my money in access bank ever again..... Access bank can clearly not be trusted with our money.... Thank you..... I will also like to here the thoughts of those affected too.....
Re: Access Bank Fraud by Antina(f): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2018
Can u imagine? I saw a debit of N280.00 yesterday and I was like, what did I buy using the USSD code?
Re: Access Bank Fraud by Trouble2018: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Woke up to a debit of 1800 naira, called their customer care line and I was told it is for the service providers. The fraud going on in access bank nowadays is becoming alarming. You pay for every transactions including transactions within same access bank.

Sent a tweet to @cenbank but no reply since.

Lalaticlala
Seun

Let Nigerians know the silent fraud of these fraudulent organizations.
Re: Access Bank Fraud by Lexxyla: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2018

Re: Access Bank Fraud by Bluehill1051: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Access bank are thieves. I feel sorry for the customer care agent who is going to attend to me when I storm their office tomorrow.
Re: Access Bank Fraud by SilentVboy: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
I am so surprised that the moderators of Nairaland did not see it fit to push this topic to the FP so that Access bank would realise that their fraud is now open...

120naira was equally deducted from my acct.....

They did not reply when I sent them message online....I intend to visit their branch after the strike....
Re: Access Bank Fraud by bayo136: 5:35am On Sep 28, 2018
This is daylight robbery....... I intend to push this case as hard as I can, cause nobody gives me money for free, I worked for it, if access need money, they should work for it too, not just waking up one morning to steal from me, they are not replying in writing so as not to be held accountable......if we don't stop them now.... Tomorrow na 10k them go deduct for USSD fee or account name fee.... Na small Small corruption they start......
Re: Access Bank Fraud by Bluezy13(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2018
Hmmm...

Now I'm thinking of transferring my money to another bank immediately. My money in that bank will be useless if 1 naira is deducted from it.
Re: Access Bank Fraud by bayo136: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
Them don reverse am for me oh....... Hope una too get credit alert
Re: Access Bank Fraud by omotayo9177: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2018
bayo136:
Them don reverse am for me oh....... Hope una too get credit alert
they never refund mine o. When did you get the credit alert

Just In: Man Jump Into Ocean On Third Mainland Bridge / Suicidal Man Spotted On Top Of Telecommunications Mast In Lagos / The Syndicate Keke Rider In Onitsha Motor Park Apprehended