Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,998 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Osun Rerun: PDP Determined, Undeterred To Make Adeleke Governor – Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: PDP Determined, Undeterred To Make Adeleke Governor – Saraki (19783 Views)

Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP / Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria / Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Determined, Undeterred To Make Adeleke Governor – Saraki by Slimmacho: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Xda59:

That is a million dollar question for a person with such low IQ. It is this epic foolishness our politicians are taking advantage of. Now they are looking up to Saraki and atiku as the savior Nigeria needs. Saraki has been the Senate president for over 3 years, which bill did he sponsor in the interest of the common man? Now he is promising them heaven on earth.

You seem to the one with a low IQ,
Use facts.
Saraki has been in the Senate 8 years before he became the Senate president.
I could've stated the number of bills he's sponsored but I leave you to go fact find before blabbing shit here. I understand most you guys started following politics recently.
A Senate president is mostly for helping others ratify their bills and not the one sponsoring. Even if he's sponsoring, it would be on the background.
This current Senate has been the team that has passed the most bills that affects the common man in recent times. Although am an advocate for scrapping the Senate but I still give it to them.
Saraki had been a True leader in the Senate who found a way of uniting a set of people I couldn't imagine he could; The PDP, his APC friends and APC enemies.

Saraki is still a Politician that is a bit close to what we have in the political advanced countries of the world.
He plays dirty when he has to, and plays cool when necessary.

That guy is Smart and Intelligent.
He is the revolution in the political arena.
Do you think an ordinary person can withstand Tinubu, Buhari and the Cabals for 3 years and still survive.

If I have my way, I'll just install that man as the President without any voting.

Mark what am about saying, Saraki is the man who will determine who will rule Nigeria in 2019, whether he contests or not.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Determined, Undeterred To Make Adeleke Governor – Saraki by KingRagnar: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
That's why they will do anything by hook or crook to ensure Adeleke wins, that's what Saraki by being undeterred. This election will be altered and rigged in their favor. Watch out
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Determined, Undeterred To Make Adeleke Governor – Saraki by Ololadeneymar: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
I don't know why some slowpoke are still supporting apc lifeless supporters with lifeless leader mtcheww[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCDC Arrest Wife Of Boko Haram Leader / Workers Boo, Shame Amosun Over Hostile Policies / Ikpeazu To Evacuate Stranded Abia students From UNIJOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.