Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall (30670 Views)

Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu / Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) / #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Cyrealmusic(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2018
If u are planning to work or vote 4 these recycling empty old brains in @PDP or @APC in 2019 general election, know now that u are d Satan in ur life, u are d chain holding u down, u should be casting & binding ur self in prayers and if you die 4 @APC or @PDP May u not rest in peace since u are so stupid not to know that these old men gives u nothing but take from u everything.
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
Notatribalist:
This people are really determine to send APC packing.I hope my state(Edo) will follow,so we can collectively send that old man in Abuja back to duara..l

Bro don't worry about that am from Edo and we must send that lifeless back to daura....

Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Jainine(f): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Talknochip:
A very Sad situation indeed! Nigeria can correctly be liken to a 'sheep without a shepherd'

The very mistake made with the transition from GEJ to PMB is happening here.

Any aspirant who refuses to come out and state his intentions and also debate with his fellow aspirant is definitely not the right candidate for the people. How do you know his orientation.
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by JuanDeDios: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
01mcfadden:

Thanks bro.
Funmi said Oyetola's sin is being Rauf's stooge and considering Rauf's experiment with Osun State, he should be rejected and the rejection should indirectly mean rejecting Rauf.

I think Adeleke went to school abroad.
@ blue. No, I don't believe he went to get his o'levels and higher education abroad. He would have told us.

@red. Yeah, I understand. But I think they're making a mistake. Rejecting Aregbesola is understandable, but picking a clearly incompetent person over an experienced and accomplished candidate Oyetola appears to be an emotional decision borne out of a failure to appreciate issues. But we'll see. I really do wish them well.
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Notatribalist(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jesse25:

Bro don't worry about that am from Edo and we must send that lifeless back to daura....
yes o,my brother.
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by 01mcfadden(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
JuanDeDios:

@ blue. No, I don't believe he went to get his o'levels and higher education abroad. He would have told us.

@red. Yeah, I understand. But I think they're making a mistake. Rejecting Aregbesola is understandable, but picking a clearly incompetent person over an experienced and accomplished candidate Oyetola appears to be an emotional decision borne out of a failure to appreciate issues. But we'll see. I really do wish them well.

Hmmm
You're highly intelligent, bro.
Thanks so much for the enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Talknochip(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jainine:

The very mistake made with the transition from GEJ to PMB is happening here.

Any aspirant who refuses to come out and state his intentions and also debate with his fellow aspirant is definitely not the right candidate for the people. How do you know his orientation.
very true!
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by ajericho(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
01mcfadden:
Come rain, come shine. The will of the people must be enforced.

Omisore, the joke is on you. How can you agree to deny Ife the deputy governor because of your own selfish interest?
You will be disgraced come tomorrow as Adeleke will coast home to glory.

I'm even confused as to those people that voted or is going to vote APC going with the way my Osun friends have been castigating Rauf and APC for long.

First time I'll make front page. Momma, your son is sitting ontop a front page thread, rejoice with me.

My girl friend Corper Funmi, let me use this opportunity to remind you here that I love you and let the world bear witness to this. Meeting you has changed my life for good. This victory is for you too. Coincidentally, you, my love, is from Osun State and I always share your pain anytime you're lamenting about Osun State. I can't wait to celebrate Adeleke's victory with you tomorrow, sweet heart.

I also dedicate this unsung feat to the people of Osun who in the face of terror, will vote massively for Adeleke. You guys will be celebrated by the whole world tomorrow.

Wrecking APC should be a collectively effort.
Enough of taking electorates for granted.
are people crazy or what,even if you hate a political party does that mean you should spread shit about it,osun isn't as you motherfvckers paint it,I no know how osun situation concern corper,smh
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by ajericho(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Notatribalist:
This people are really determine to send APC packing.I hope my state(Edo) will follow,so we can collectively send that old man in Abuja back to duara..l
just say you love love the most corrupt and bloody party PDP simple,if they were good,will they be voted out,hypocrisy
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by 01mcfadden(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
ajericho:
are people crazy or what,even if you hate a political party does that mean you should spread shit about it,osun isn't as you motherfvckers paint it,I no know how osun situation concern corper,smh
Cry me a river.
That's my personal opinion and if it hurts you, go wet your muscles.

Now swerve!
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Notatribalist(m): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
ajericho:
just say you love love the most corrupt and bloody party PDP simple,if they were good,will they be voted out,hypocrisy
I didn't mentioned APC or PDP in my post.I am not partisan, I am just a patriotic Nigerian.. By the way what makes you think APC is not corrupt?Who is more corrupt than Oshiomole the current APC Chairman?my brother APC and PDP are scam,I am not voting for any of them..I go with Sowore,maghaulu or Donald duke..
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Cantonese: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shame on Omisore who enterred into a coalition with the APC excluding SDP. He needs some basic lessons in politics. Politicians are just like chameleons. Only change to suit their environment. We will remind him of this coalition if APC wins and eventually dump him.
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by maasoap(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
01mcfadden:

Omisore, the joke is on you. How can you agree to deny Ife the deputy governor because of your own selfish interest?

I'm even confused as to those people that voted or is going to vote APC going with the way my Osun friends have been castigating Rauf and APC for long.

I also dedicate this unsung feat to the people of Osun who in the face of terror, will vote massively for Adeleke. You guys will be celebrated by the whole world tomorrow.

You erroneously believed that only your friends made up the total population of Osun state
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Justinah4real(f): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
01mcfadden:

First time I'll make front page. Momma, your son is sitting ontop a front page thread, rejoice with me.

My girl friend Corper Funmi, let me use this opportunity to remind you here that I love you and let the world bear witness to this. Meeting you has changed my life for good. This victory is for you too. Coincidentally, you, my love, is from Osun State and I always share your pain anytime you're lamenting about Osun State. I can't wait to celebrate Adeleke's victory with you tomorrow, sweet heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today / Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results / Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.