Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall (30650 Views)

Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu / Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) / #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by englishmart(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by SaintLucia: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2018
I like what the security agencies are doing. They are stopping people who have no business in some of these polling units to vote. You can only vote at the polling units where you are registered. Kudos to the security agencies.
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by funmike83(f): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2018
Its obvious has skeleton in their cupboard. They must be exposed. Thiefs
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by shaibolo(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2018
Electorate are wiser now. That is called policing your vote.

Eternal vigilance is the key to democratic freedom
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by anonymuz(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2018
945 is The magic number for adeleke.
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Hasino2258: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2018
handsome86:
like forPDP share for APC

all this things likes Nd shares shits no Dey win elections if not Apc for don lose online since

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by raphade: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2018
This is the time to see the lie face to face...
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by thugmansion(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2018
I really wish they will let their votes count.
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by YhungPablo(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
Ogbeni Raul Aregbe must be sent into retirement. foolish man controlling alimosho in lag and osun state, with no tangible results. if EFCC is to pick Fayose they must pick this fool too
is he the one that owns Honeyland school
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by klax(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2018
Notatribalist:
This people are really determine to send APC packing.I hope my state(Edo) will follow,so we can collectively send that old man in Abuja back to duara..l

To be honest with you sending Buhari back home is like a dream that must be fulfill. Buhari is a pain in the a r s e bollock I just don't want to be hearing that name at all.
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by bigl: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2018
Very impressive!
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by 100kobo(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
Exercise your franchise come rain come sunshine

Reminds me of a certain lyrics:
Under the sun or in the rain
With dedication and selflessness
Nigeria's ours, Nigeria we serve

After the hues and cries of many years, Osun people now have a golden chance to rewrite their story.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2018
Let The People's Choice Be Respected..Annoucing A Fake Result Will Spew Violence..Thats What I Forsee
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Chidex50(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2018
By the time APC finish this country ehn, our eyes go clear. Thank God..... APC supporters too will not be spared so you all keep shouting "sai baba" oooo.

GET YOUR PVC

and maybe

V I S A !!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Mike008(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2018
Am beginning to think this rain is man made.
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by sirabu: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2018
That PDP supporters lack shame is a fact. Any act of policing during APC government is an attempt against PDP supporters. Police arrested thugs today in osun PDP supporters are shouting marginalization against their members.

Police arrested some proustites in Ekiti state, PDP shouted marginalization .

Police arrested ritualist with human heads in Ogun state, PDP at it again.

Police killed armed robbers in Port Harcourt . PDP cried.

Police arrested bunkering boys in bayelsa . PDP cried

Army did shaku shaku dance the Python way . PDP cried

Navy did galala dance for high sea against pirates and bunkering boys..PDP cried

Air force did running man over sambisa Forest against book haram .PDP cried.

It seems they want this government to fail just for their self interest by laughing at Nigerians. PDP forgot they had the time, power and money for 16 years. What happened drinking kain kain, alcohol, looting and dollarization of the economy was the legacy, they gave us. I will support zzz party to defeat Apc, than PDP to come back in 2019. Till then
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by excomarow(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2018
handsome86:
like forPDP share for APC

Eat your likes, for all I care Osun is APC.

Add this 500 to your likes undecided

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by 8stargeneral: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2018
Dem wan make apc never exist again tongue tongue
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by magzey: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2018
01mcfadden:
Come rain, come shine. The will of the people must be enforced.

Omisore, the joke is on you. How can you agree to deny Ife the deputy governor because of your own selfish interest?
You will be disgraced come tomorrow as Adeleke will coast home to glory.

I'm even confused as to those people that voted or is going to vote APC going with the way my Osun friends have been castigating Rauf and APC for long.

First time I'll make front page. Momma, your son is sitting ontop a front page thread, rejoice with me.

My girl friend Corper Funmi, let me use this opportunity to remind you here that I love you and let the world bear witness to this. Meeting you has changed my life for good. This victory is for you too. Coincidentally, you, my love, is from Osun State and I share your pain anytime you're lamenting about Osun State. I can't wait to celebrate Adeleke's victory with you tomorrow, sweet heart.

I also dedicate this unsong feat to the people of Osun who in the face of terror, will vote massively for Adeleke. You guys will be celebrated by the whole world tomorrow.

Wrecking APC should be a collectively effort.
Enough of taking electorates for granted.
This seems like Flat head statement. Sorry grin grin
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by obailala(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2018
The election today would be one of the most monetized elections in Nigeria's history. No one wants to be left out.
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by magzey: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2018
Kclique:
I love these guys.
They are determined and united to vote out anything and everything 'lifeless'.
Igbo grin
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Kulas: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Osun people should vote out the pharoah that hold them in bondage and allow Adeleke to bring freedom and development

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Gominajeg1111: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2018
APC ALL THE WAY
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by 01mcfadden(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2018
magzey:

This seems like Flat head statement. Sorry grin grin

Yeah bro, I'm a flat head but there's nothing really to be sorry about.
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Lipscomb(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2018
grin drama.
01mcfadden:

Omisore, the joke is on you. How can you agree to deny Ife the deputy governor because of your own selfish interest?

I'm even confused as to those people that voted or is going to vote APC going with the way my Osun friends have been castigating Rauf and APC for long.

First time I'll make front page. Momma, your son is sitting ontop a front page thread, rejoice with me.

My girl friend Corper Funmi, let me use this opportunity to remind you here that I love you and let the world bear witness to this. Meeting you has changed my life for good. This victory is for you too. Coincidentally, you, my love, is from Osun State and I share your pain anytime you're lamenting about Osun State. I can't wait to celebrate Adeleke's victory with you tomorrow, sweet heart.

I also dedicate this unsong feat to the people of Osun who in the face of terror, will vote massively for Adeleke. You guys will be celebrated by the whole world tomorrow.

Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by BrokenCock: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2018
GreenNegro:

Come Shine
Come oil
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Cvomovers: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2018
its like choosing which to feed on between cow dung and horse dung. Neither is good for consumption.

Sorry state of affairs there in osun state.
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by JuanDeDios: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2018
01mcfadden:

Interesting post. Congrats on meeting Funmi.

I understand that Aregbesola failed in the area of salary payment and APC has done poorly at the national level. But why do you think Senator Adeleke, who appears unprepared for the job, a man who could not even pass a single paper in WAEC, would do a better job and make a good governor compared to Oyetola at these difficult times?
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Talknochip(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Jainine:
This makes me so sad.. I feel for my country.

All they want is a change. With the hope for a better future they will try all they can to help bring in anyone.
As long as the devil they know is out, They will do all these not knowing if the next will be worse.

I do hope that one they will wisen up and understand it's not about getting the devil out, its is instead about making sure another devil doesn't come in.
A very Sad situation indeed! Nigeria can correctly be liken to a 'sheep without a shepherd'
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by annnikky(f): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
Ogbeni Raul Aregbe must be sent into retirement. foolish man controlling alimosho in lag and osun state, with no tangible results. if EFCC is to pick Fayose they must pick this fool too
Hw will they pick him when he is still a saint with no crime
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by Taiyahassan: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2018
kazeeyoung:
We are watching the Extra Time . PDP vs APC live @Osun.
Hope APC will not emulate what Ramos did to Sallah @ UEFA champion league final?? shocked
that won't be possible because var would be useful this time around
Re: Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall by 01mcfadden(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Interesting post. Congrats on meeting Funmi.

I understand that Aregbesola failed in the area of salary payment and APC has done poorly at the national level. But why do you think Senator Adeleke, who appears unprepared for the job, a man who could not even pass a single paper in WAEC, would do a better job and make a good governor compared to Oyetola at these difficult times?

Thanks bro.
Funmi said Oyetola's sin is being Rauf's stooge and considering Rauf's experiment with Osun State, he should be rejected and the rejection should indirectly mean rejecting Rauf.

I think Adeleke went to school abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" / John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.