Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,574 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (75121 Views)

Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally / Emmanuel Dauda Akuki: Postgraduate Student Murdered In Nasarawa (Photos) / Police Arrest IPOB Member For Raping Woman In Asaba Through The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
U spent the night in the house of a man u hardly know much about?..hmm some ladies can take risk oo. Now see wat has happen to u.anyway let the olopa ppl handle d case.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Curry30: 12:01am On Sep 28, 2018
I do not support rape. Infact a convicted rapist deserves the worst punishment - death penalty.

But let's be honest here, this babe is a liar.

How can a man rape you anally and you won't scream the fvck out You didn't bleed! No injuries? HOW?

Even the kitty that was made for sex needs to be properly stimulated before action can commence if not it's going to be disastrous.

This is a case of bad market abeg. No use rape solicit pity from people ja re

6 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Gkemz: 12:02am On Sep 28, 2018
I'm always careful while asking a woman to pass a night with me. Some women can drag one's name to the mud with false accusation of rape when the sex was consensual. And such accusations can wreck havoc on one's personality and career. And when it gets to the media, everyone will freely subscribe to her side of the story without hearing you out. That's why sometimes i don't believe stories like this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Mintayo(m): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2018
What a story.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by REDshouse(m): 12:08am On Sep 28, 2018
Inconclusive sex ...there shld be a rerun to determine the actual story

2 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Exponental(m): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2018
I'm not surprised to see a version of tales by moonlight, afterall the new masquerade is still aired.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by dingbang(m): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2018
How would all these things happen while the uncle is asleep.. Na was for that kyn uncle o
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Hotfreeze: 12:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Nbote:
Afonjas and sex related harassment... I'm guessing it's a fallout of their agbo diet

Ojukwu was dating his friend's daughter and married her out of shame when Daily Times exposed the story and published their pictures.

Ekwueme impregnated a married woman TWICE!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by jesmond3945: 12:16am On Sep 28, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo
When you go to the thread above then your eyes will open that it would only take the grace of God to see a decent naija babe. Infact an average naija babe will do more to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that she is not a hoe.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by vindisick: 12:18am On Sep 28, 2018
Nbote:
Afonjas and sex related harassment... I'm guessing it's a fallout of their agbo diet
grin Guy, You just made me laugh so hard why?

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by vindisick: 12:21am On Sep 28, 2018
falcon01:
where did you expect him to rape you?? ears?
grin hey!! Nairalanders are so salvagious
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 12:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Congi is truly a sacriligious Bastard.
She visited him because she trusted him. Now, he forced himself on the girl and had his way.
Well, Justice must prevail by Fire
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by lexy2014: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Oreofepeters:
"he raped you through the Anus"

hmmn have nothing to say.
in a house filled with people and no one came to her rescue

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by lexy2014: 12:34am On Sep 28, 2018
SamuelEzeigbo:
Congi is truly a sacriligious Bastard.
She visited him because she trusted him. Now, he forced himself on the girl and had his way.
Well, Justice must prevail by Fire
he raped her in a house filled with people. There was a tussle, she cried for help & no one heard. How's that possible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by lexy2014: 12:38am On Sep 28, 2018
ipobarethieves:
Omo ale jatijati..Abeg,give him 35 yrs jaol sentence biko.I believe his uncle knw 1/2 things about the rape.His he deaf dat he can't hear the girl cry? Abeg, drag the useless uncle and hide him inside kebbi prison. useless family
can such a thing happen in ur family and no one will react? Is that ur family people behave?
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by meobizy(f): 12:42am On Sep 28, 2018
In the United States where they take a woman's word first before a man's they have started disregarding rape cases where both partners had a history. She took herself to his house, one -- this shows they weren't strangers. He was probably in her friendzone and she decided to test herself.

In all my sexual conquests I've noticed if a partner does not want your tool in her rectum it won't happen short of force. I don't even know how it's possible during a forced event as the person's body naturally contracts from fear.

I call bulls-hit on this story. It was an encounter they both had which she suffered remorse from afterwards.

5 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by ipobarethieves: 12:48am On Sep 28, 2018
lexy2014:
can such a thing happen in ur family and no one will react? Is that ur family people behave?
Tell dis to d elderly ones in ur house from 48 upward. Nk criminals/ useless people will be comfortable where I am/ beside me.I dnt trade banter with a teen
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by lexy2014: 12:50am On Sep 28, 2018
ipobarethieves:
Tell dis to d elderly ones in ur house from 48 upward. Nk criminals/ useless people will be comfortable where I am/ beside me.I dnt trade banter with a teen
so oga adult, how old are u? If u don't trade words with me, what will u trade? Forex?

2 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by grandstar(m): 12:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
they had consexual sex,maybe the guy didn't settle her well,that's why she came up with made up story...it has happened to me twice

They did not have consensual sex based on the statement by the accused that he only romanced her and did not sleep with her when she refused.

Its obvious he is lying that he didn't sleep with as you yourself believed they had sex.

There are guys who will rape you if you come to their quarters and you refuse to sleep with them. I think he is one of them. He must have done the anal sodomy too

3 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by ipobarethieves: 12:55am On Sep 28, 2018
lexy2014:
so oga adult, how old are u? If u don't trade words with me, what will u trade? Forex?
u are too small.I can only engage/exchange banter with the elderly ones in ur house.If ur fada is bet 48 upward, tell him to com face me not a struggling minor like u
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Crossbow(m): 1:24am On Sep 28, 2018
ipobarethieves:
u are too small.I can only engage/exchange banter with the elderly ones in ur house.If ur fada is bet 48 upward, tell him to com face me not a struggling minor like u

The oldest, pls ur moniker does not correlate with your age or maturity.. No mature person would use such monikers that depict ethnicity sh!t..

5 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by otherway: 1:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Raped through the ANUS,HABBA AUNTY YOU CAN LIE O.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by sapeleboi(m): 1:27am On Sep 28, 2018
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by BrokenCock: 1:55am On Sep 28, 2018
Countersam:

You are on fasting and prayer and you left school after getting a paltry 3000 and went to see a man.. who else is tasting too much ingredients in this nonsense story?
Na ona westerners nau bladi rapers!
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Duru1(m): 2:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/7864611_fbimg15380033190955507_jpegfe1f0b551cba8c0a197f19e0d70c495f

I do not believe there is anything such as rape. If a lady agrees or does not agree on the slide show, it does not make any difference to me.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by OsuMustGo: 2:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Nbote:
Osu girls that are almost all prostitutes nkọ?
Go to any brothel in Nigeria to see for yourself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Mariangeles(f): 2:32am On Sep 28, 2018
[s]
tunjiajayi:

Yannnmiris and stupidity Sha!, You have left your Igbos that have crime, evil and hate wired into your DNA by the devil himself to bash a lesser criminal than your race, it's the akpu or malnutrition from the 1967 war that has affected your psyches generationally.

Oloriburuku olori pelebe.
[/s] Gbenu e soun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by oruma19: 3:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Imagine the heart of man. Who is telling lie now? One of them is lieing. How can one tel this kind of lie? Nigerians are wicked o.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Daboomb: 3:52am On Sep 28, 2018
Famousbabe:
24-year-old postgraduate student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, has accused a man, Adesoji Orenowo, of raping her in his house at European Quarters, Meiran, Lagos. Punch reports.

The FUNAAB postgraduate student in her statement to the police, said she agreed to spend the night at Orenowo’s house because she trusted him.

She said, “The reason I visited him was to know him more after we met in December 2017. He told me that he was always busy at work and if I were free during the weekend, we could hook up. He sent me N3,000 for transport fare. That was the first time he would send money to me.

“When I got to his place, I slept there because I met his uncle and the uncle’s wife with some cousins, who welcomed me. Though I was still uncomfortable and was contemplating on going back home, his uncle’s wife said I was safe.

“Around 10pm, I went to sleep in the room provided for me, which was opposite his uncle’s room. Around 2.30am, I saw Orenowo beside me; he was touching and harassing me. I suddenly stood up and went to the passage. Fortunately, his uncle came out to urinate and saw me reading the Bible with the torchlight of my phone. I went to sit in the sitting room.

“Orenowo came and suddenly dragged me from the sitting room through the passage into the room. While hitting my head on the wall, he held my neck. I called for help, but his uncle did not come out.

“He (Orenowo) almost strangled me, saying if I said anything, he would kill me and nobody would trace me. I received a lot of punches and slaps. He stripped me naked and threatened to tie me to the bed if I did not cooperate with him. He penetrated me through the anus and private parts.”

The victim said she reported the incident to Orenowo’s uncle and left the house for a hospital.

Orenowo, however, denied the allegation, saying he did not sleep with his guest after she turned down his advances.

He said, “While I was touching her after we had retired to bed, she told me not to touch her that she was in a fasting and prayer programme. She took the Bible on my bed and left the room.

“When she later came back from the sitting room, we started romancing each other and she insisted that she did not want to have sex and I left her to sleep.”

Orenowo was arraigned before an Ogba Magistrates’ Court on one count of sexual assault.

The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The magistrate, Mr P.E. Nwaka, ordered that the suspect be remanded in prison.

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/09/raped-me-through-anus-private-part.html?m=1

This Magistrate needs to be sacked ASAP!
He is already PUNISHING the Boy, for an alleged offense that has not been proved.

What if it turns out that he did not really and truly rape her, what is the prison remand for then?
Since he pleaded NOT GUILTY, he is INNOCENT until proven guilty.
Therefore, he should be ON BAIL, with conditions not stringent because the intention is to ensure he comes back to court on the next hearing and not a PUNISHMENT.
Why remand him in Prison? Is he already guilty or has any form of 'Prema Facie' been established showing possible guilt?

This Judge needs to be querid by the NJC and sanctioned accordingly.
I will also urge the Solicitors of the defendant to ask that the case be transfered away from this Judge who had shown bias.

It seems RAPE is the new WMD ...Weapon of Men Destruction, invented by women of today

Even a supreme court judge nominee in the US, was accused of rape as far back as the 80's!
You will wonder why the accuser did not say anything for almost 40yrs, until the accused was nominated to be a Supreme Court Judge?
There should also be a statute of limitation (no more than five years) on when such cases are reported to law enforcement, if indeed it is true.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Daboomb: 3:55am On Sep 28, 2018
francisbiz:

May all your daughters and sisters be raped in your presence

and would you be the rapist?
Thunder fire you if you try am.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Daboomb: 4:01am On Sep 28, 2018
grandstar:

They did not have consensual sex based on the statement by the accused that he only romanced her and did not sleep with her when she refused.

Its obvious he is lying that he didn't sleep with as you yourself believed they had sex.

There are guys who will rape you if you come to their quarters and you refuse to sleep with them. I think he is one of them. He must have done the anal sodomy too

Some of you are so dumb it makes me cringe, the way you jump to conclusion.

It is obvious he rapoed her: Show and prove to us, how it is obvious (except you dont know the meaning of the phrase you used).

Even if you have dead brain cells, you should not be making statements like "I believe", "he must have" ...without any evidence to back it up.
Stop showing this level of stupidity, publicly please.

Since she reported the case to Police, did she go to the hospital (where sperm of the penetrator can be collected and documented as evidence) to get tested for rape? She did not say so in her statement and so we cant say she went. Question is WHY?

This idea of shouting 'rape' and expecting instant conviction must be stopped. SOME Women are using it as a vindictive weapon
All allegations have to be proved beyond doubt, especially for issues as damaging as rape.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.