Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (75116 Views)

Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally / Emmanuel Dauda Akuki: Postgraduate Student Murdered In Nasarawa (Photos) / Police Arrest IPOB Member For Raping Woman In Asaba Through The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Realname: 4:04am On Sep 28, 2018
dairykidd:
You no want do & u agree to sleep
These modern girls are dangerous.. I always let them know oo we fûcking tonight if not better start going home before u say its already late & u want to sleep when u never decide the sleeping...
Na so Olosho sef still hustle 25k plus hotel room money last december for hotel ro with her police boyfriend & i dey wait for her with ready pipe make she just go buy condom come oh naim them turn to say me & my guys when just come see me dey drink for the bar want rape her & i threatened to kill her also.. I just had to pay make my family no hear the story. Girls done dey learn bad things lately just for the money

Because you are weak have no connection and a nobody

My elder brother is a DSS state commander , I always have a walkie-talkie on my person.. if I were the one that will be the end of that police officer

Learn to build connections that matter
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by dcbonnie(m): 4:19am On Sep 28, 2018
BIDEEN:
Though consumption is not mentioned in the post I know some feeding would have taken place......she's not serious to have not accepted jejely. ........If for any reason whatever she said is true then she deserved some spanking too

grin
BIDEEN:
Though consumption is not mentioned in the post I know some feeding would have taken place......she's not serious to have not accepted jejely. ........If for any reason whatever she said is true then she deserved some spanking too

lol
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Afonja007: 4:44am On Sep 28, 2018
tunjiajayi:

Yannnmiris and stupidity Sha!, You have left your Igbos that have crime, evil and hate wired into your DNA by the devil himself to bash a lesser criminal than your race, it's the akpu or malnutrition from the 1967 war that has affected your psyches generationally.

Oloriburuku olori pelebe.
don't mind that igbo boy I no blame him na ogun state dey disgrace we afonjas with their skull mining don't blame the igbo boy,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Johnboom: 4:45am On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=Nbote post=71574610]Afonjas and sex related harassment... I'm guessing it's a fallout of their agbo diet[/ And yet is your people that sell their babies and arranged in foreign prisons for drugs.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by mechanics(m): 5:04am On Sep 28, 2018
I don't know why some lecturers are just too high on konji, konji is wicked.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by IbrahimDamola: 5:27am On Sep 28, 2018
SarakiBukola:
May Justice prevail.

I would never support rape, but women too should always be on their guard.

Don't visit a man if you have no intentions of screwing him. Some guys are gentlemen...Some are demons. Better to err on the side of caution.

And don't collect money and/or gifts too when you have no interest

Oreonowo our yoruba brother wan tear the innocent girl anus. E de our yoruba blood. grin

1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by IbrahimDamola: 5:28am On Sep 28, 2018
tunjiajayi:

Yannnmiris and stupidity Sha!, You have left your Igbos that have crime, evil and hate wired into your DNA by the devil himself to bash a lesser criminal than your race, it's the akpu or malnutrition from the 1967 war that has affected your psyches generationally.

Oloriburuku olori pelebe.

E don pepper this one die.

1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Dollabiz: 5:47am On Sep 28, 2018
smiley
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by lordswill03: 5:54am On Sep 28, 2018
You mean you went to his house to do fasting and praying?? What really is wrong with our women

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by gazoka(m): 5:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Famousbabe:
24-year-old postgraduate student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, has accused a man, Adesoji Orenowo, of raping her in his house at European Quarters, Meiran, Lagos. Punch reports.

The FUNAAB postgraduate student in her statement to the police, said she agreed to spend the night at Orenowo’s house because she trusted him.

She said, “The reason I visited him was to know him more after we met in December 2017. He told me that he was always busy at work and if I were free during the weekend, we could hook up. He sent me N3,000 for transport fare. That was the first time he would send money to me.

“When I got to his place, I slept there because I met his uncle and the uncle’s wife with some cousins, who welcomed me. Though I was still uncomfortable and was contemplating on going back home, his uncle’s wife said I was safe.

“Around 10pm, I went to sleep in the room provided for me, which was opposite his uncle’s room. Around 2.30am, I saw Orenowo beside me; he was touching and harassing me. I suddenly stood up and went to the passage. Fortunately, his uncle came out to urinate and saw me reading the Bible with the torchlight of my phone. I went to sit in the sitting room.

“Orenowo came and suddenly dragged me from the sitting room through the passage into the room. While hitting my head on the wall, he held my neck. I called for help, but his uncle did not come out.

“He (Orenowo) almost strangled me, saying if I said anything, he would kill me and nobody would trace me. I received a lot of punches and slaps. He stripped me naked and threatened to tie me to the bed if I did not cooperate with him. He penetrated me through the anus and private parts.”

The victim said she reported the incident to Orenowo’s uncle and left the house for a hospital.

Orenowo, however, denied the allegation, saying he did not sleep with his guest after she turned down his advances.

He said, “While I was touching her after we had retired to bed, she told me not to touch her that she was in a fasting and prayer programme. She took the Bible on my bed and left the room.

“When she later came back from the sitting room, we started romancing each other and she insisted that she did not want to have sex and I left her to sleep.”

Orenowo was arraigned before an Ogba Magistrates’ Court on one count of sexual assault.

The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The magistrate, Mr P.E. Nwaka, ordered that the suspect be remanded in prison.

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/09/raped-me-through-anus-private-part.html?m=1

This sounds like a cook up story

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Chigeorge2015(m): 5:58am On Sep 28, 2018
U're fasting and u went to sleep in a man's house?

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by RedboneSmith(m): 6:07am On Sep 28, 2018
Sick people everywhere. And I am not just talking about the guy in the story.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 28, 2018
Realname:

Because you are weak have no connection and a nobody

My elder brother is a DSS state commander , I always have a walkie-talkie on my person.. if I were the one that will be the end of that police officer

Learn to build connections that matter
U are very stupid.. Did u even read properly?
Even if my father is the state govt i wouldn't want to involve him.. I carry olosho go my hotel room na wetin i go dey proud to cast?
Learn to read properly b4 showing urself Mr my brother is a DSS state commander. My connect is bigger than u & ur brother

5 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Petvin2000(m): 6:13am On Sep 28, 2018
You are fasting yet you went to a man's house you hardly knew. You even had to spend the night with him. Then he made advance to you then you refused and went to the sitting room and began reading the Bible..
My dear this your lie no rhyme at all.
Ladies can lie shaa.

Is better you told us and the court that anal sex wasn't part of your agreement with him.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by phorget(m): 6:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
they had consexual sex,maybe the guy didn't settle her well,that's why she came up with made up story...it has happened to me twice

Happened to you twice?... u must be the real definition of "aka gum". Learn to always settle the girls very well please.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Petvin2000(m): 6:16am On Sep 28, 2018
gazoka:

This sounds like a cook up stoiry

You are thinking very correct.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Spectaclesawe25: 6:20am On Sep 28, 2018
Some of us don't believe the line of the song "Amaka dissapoint me...." Until a friend of mine spoke with a babe on speaker who is in a polytechnic,she was forming she was bored in school and the weekend would be worse and she wouldn't mind coming to spend the weekend,the nigga himself is kinda busy but felt he shld reward there long tym( more than a year) friendship on social media with giving in to her demands. Tfare she claimed is #3k, T.k sent #5k to her,the babe in question is yet to show for the past 1month,called her and she didn't pick until he reported to her close friend who challenged her and den she shamefully sent a WhatsApp apology message.I sincerely felt hurt cos my guy didn't even plan on sleeping with her but the stupid gal played a fast one on him. Ladies like ds can actually frame anything for the money and reward if they finally come,I told my guy ds babe belong to boys and not men.She is a hungry asshole.

3 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by lexy2014: 6:21am On Sep 28, 2018
ipobarethieves:
u are too small.I can only engage/exchange banter with the elderly ones in ur house.If ur fada is bet 48 upward, tell him to com face me not a struggling minor like u
I didn't say am big. U are d big adult here, alright. So Mr. Adult how old are u? Let's start there. Are up to 48?
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by tete7000(m): 6:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Let the court judge the case and deliver justice. I no dey there make I no con begin make prejudicial statement.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Orpe7(m): 6:35am On Sep 28, 2018
Baileyz101:
Maybe the guy mistakenly slide his d**k into her anus... as guy man see say hole na hole, e continue d faya faya while she was screaming on him to pull out of the wrong hole.

Is that one rape? Nonsense girl. so if e no even Bleep u overnight sef, u go still like colet tfare if u dey comot.. Thunder faya ur anus dia

D anus must be really wide for him to slide in without knowing
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by omogidi234(m): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2018
SarakiBukola:
May Justice prevail.

I would never support rape, but women too should always be on their guard.

Don't visit a man if you have no intentions of screwing him. Some guys are gentlemen...Some are demons. Better to err on the side of caution.

And don't collect money and/or gifts too when you have no interest

This is avoidable.

I have been screaming it on Nairaland, if you are not planning to have sex with a guy, don't go to his house, don't go to hotels with him. Don't stay in apartment with him alone. Meet him in a restaurant or fast food outlets and don't also let him spend on you because some will spend with the mind of returns while some will spend without the mind of returns.

I think the .ministry of women affairs at each level of government should take up this campaign.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Mac2016(m): 6:39am On Sep 28, 2018
ipobarethieves:
Omo ale jatijati..Abeg,give him 35 yrs jaol sentence biko.I believe his uncle knw 1/2 things about the rape.His he deaf dat he can't hear the girl cry? Abeg, drag the useless uncle and hide him inside kebbi prison. useless family

And you believe that part of her story? Dragged her thru the passage while the uncle was awake with his wife. The wife could hardly have turned a deaf ear with the noise of a fellow woman. Proper investigation should be done. I smell lies

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by pelicanbeau(f): 6:41am On Sep 28, 2018
This lady is not serious...for the first time visiting the guy, you decided to sleep over. Who knows if the guy hasn't knack in the last 5 to 10 years
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by UncleJudax(m): 6:42am On Sep 28, 2018
"Fortunately, his uncle came out to urinate and saw me reading the Bible with the torchlight of my phone"

What was fortunate about this?
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Hybridsaint: 6:57am On Sep 28, 2018
This one week me ooo
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by ayofag(m): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2018
Atleast she has known him better now

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by buJu234: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2018
ladies of nowadays.

why will u sleep in a man`s house that is not ur father, brother, uncle, nephew, cousin, son, and not expect to be bleeped over night.

u think his body is firewood abi?

golden rule, PENIS can never be trusted, because its 99% controlled by wat the man sees.
unless u want the man to be blind, throughout ur stay in his house.

even if he is ur friend, as far he is a male, his PENIS can never b trusted.

by the way, u re visiting a male, and u dont have either money to pass the night in an hotel room or plans to return back to ur base that same day...

something is fishy here.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Primenet(m): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2018
When the bird have learnt to fly without perching, the hunter has equally learnt to shot without missing.

Case is therefore INCONCLUSIVE! COURT!

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by davillian(m): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2018
It's another business gone wrong. Maybe she was hopping the guy would give her a huge amount of money but Was disappointed when he gave her only tp.
Since I started hearing stories of girls accusing guys of rape. I don't forget to hit the record button first.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2018
and exactly why are you reporting this? could it be because you didnt recieve the balance of the money.

shameless pist graduate hoe, thanks for letting us know how othets got their phd.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
they had consexual sex,maybe the guy didn't settle her well,that's why she came up with made up story...it has happened to me twice

Twice? You haven't learnt your lesson. When it sends you to jail then you'll be wise.

Take am easy guy.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2018
Kaodek:

Kai, how i wish this write up could be concise

Na Patua the guy take write am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.