Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments (24087 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by FlirtyGist: 8:11am On Nov 23, 2018
A beautiful Nigerian woman identified as Omotade Alalade has welcomed a beautiful set of twins with her husband, after many failed IVFs. In a post on her Instagram page, Omotade shared her testimony.

Nigerian couple welcome twins

After spending more than N11 million on IVF treatments my husband and I finally complete our family with a set of twins. @tadealalade has TWINSSS ooooo ??. This post would be too long if I start going into details on what I’ve been through trying to conceive. It’s bad enough I more or less had no choice but to conceive through IVF but when you start having multiple miscarriages and having to deal with the fact that my husband and I are AS, it takes my journey to another level.

I found out we were both AS after we got married (I’m still trying to decide if it would have made a difference if I found out before). The amount of tears I cried during my journey can fill an ocean. Majority of the tears came when I lost a set of twins (boy and girl) late in a pregnancy. That was when I truly knew what depression was. Now my lord God finally completes my family with a set of twins. TWINSSSSS . Gosh my God is too awesome!!! He can truly move mountains. Absolutely nothing is too big for him. I cry every time I realise how merciful the lord is. I pray every single married woman experiences the kind of joy I’m feeling. Thank you Father ?

BY GISTMOR.COM >> https://gistmore.com/nigerian-couple-welcome-twins-spending-n11-million-ivf-treatments

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by FlirtyGist: 8:11am On Nov 23, 2018

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by paiz: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2018
Children are blessing from God

May God bless everyone looking for the fruit of the womb

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by emeijeh(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2018
Kai

Thank God for their lives.....

God bless and keep the twins.

Poor man don suffer for this life sha!

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by vizkiz: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2018
Meanwhile one dumb girl somewhere is thinking about terminating the baby in her womb.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by FASASI1(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2018
Congrats money good o if them no get 11m nkor

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by david22uu(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2018
Thanks Be to God...

This brings me to the argument about some Christians if this is allowed. For me i believe we were created by God to explore the world for out better living. The same Christians that kick against IVF don't kick against Cesarean delivery... I believe We should thank God that IVF was found

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Olujoe1(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2018
All I see is blessings to her but memes to the world...... May good God keep and preserve them.....

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by AryEmber(f): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2018
He is the most merciful!

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Stonerobaba(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2018
Stupid love from inception. AS ^ AS is a no go area for any reasonable being.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Kharol1234: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2018
see as d children dae look......thank God for der successful ivf many more to cum....

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by flyca: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2018
Imagine “I found out we were both AS after we got married....” human beings sef undecided

How can these beautiful seemingly educated people like this be ignorant of their genetoype before serious courtship set in sef undecided Upon all the enlightenment programs going on.

So now to 11 million naira IVF, they should not complain or rob it on our faces, they made their choice! And meanwhile, what will happen to kids they will conceive naturally?

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Originality007: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2018
am happy for them

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Dominicpupuru(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2018
Congrats ma and sir. May the Lord keep the little ones well all the days of their lives. God bless your home.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by david22uu(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2018
flyca:
My husband and I are AS
wld advice child selection through IVF to avoid an SS

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by mexioni(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2018
sometimes we don't know how lucky we are for the things we get for free and effortlessly.

congrats to the family.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by mimicue(f): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2018
congrats the babies are so cute

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Olujoe1(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2018
FASASI1:
Congrats money good o if them no get 11m nkor
then they should find their way to the mountain, prayers answered there

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Antichristus: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2018
Do we really need to know the price tag on the procreation of these kids. In a few years time this price tag would sound like 1k. Guess what? when I was in secondary school, choice cars went for around 5000 naira. Most people couldn’t procure it cash down. Today, yOu dash someone that figure (5K) and you won't get a thank you for being so stingy.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by speedyconnect3: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2018
Both AS after marriage?

They can't lie properly

Ordinary lie shocked

Ask lai mohammed.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by MarianaTrench: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2018
I'm glad they admitted they went the IVF way unlike some people who will come here to tell us they drank holy water and conceived

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by friendlyadvice: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2018
grin lol all these gals wey go dey hold out to marry billionaire, come marry when them be 40, na so una take dey end o
grin fragile twins at the cost of 11million naira
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Slurity(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2018
Be wise and hide your joy for a while. This is Africa, if you know, you know

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by liyahwillie(f): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2018
Wooowww congrats to her
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by wittyt98(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2018
e has done for them
what their Jesus cannot do science don do am
what their Yahweh cannot do science don do am grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2018
Alhamdulillah for those of us who had their kid through normal delivery!

11 million naira! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by janejive(f): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2018
Did I hear 11M naira, hope the twins are not SS?

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by srclark: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2018
Stonerobaba:
Stupid love from inception. AS ^ AS is a no go area for any reasonable being.
stop living in the stone age
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments by desoul2004(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2018
Kharol1234:
see as d children dae look......thank God for der successful ivf many more to cum....

How are they looking?

Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? / Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) / Parents With 2 or More Boys How Do You Cope?