Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! (764 Views)

For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? / Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2019
Thanks...first three comments..
Ifyalways..you insane if i can get hold of you you deserve a thunderous slap...
Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by dingbang(m): 10:20am On May 31, 2019
Help your family now that you have the chance to, remember that you lost a lot while trying to help yourself first. The grace of God will come upon you and expand your coast, the blessing from your father will open so much doors that you will be amazed.

Go in Peace.
Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by catwalq(f): 10:30am On May 31, 2019
Even if you finally decide to sell your land,why not give a portion to him to complete and furnish his house in the village then they can all relocate to the village
Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by mysticgal(f): 10:47am On May 31, 2019
I support you to get a house for your family in a low cost but good area in Lagos, also you may g8ve your parents money to build up but please I beg you, reserve some and save it or invest it for when you may need it.
Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by ifyalways(f): 10:58am On May 31, 2019
You changed your id. Yahoo does not pay. The money you scammed off others, is their sweat and you will pay for it, one way or the other.

Hows your gf, btw ?

Sell your car, give the dad 1M to complete his village building, furnish and relocate them with 1M. Keep your land for now.

3 Likes

Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by SocialJustice: 10:58am On May 31, 2019
Secure yourself before carrying family burden. How are you making and always loosing money? Stop going into businesses you do not understand. To secure yourself, save reasonable money apps such as I-invest and piggyvest.

You can support family with little money here and there but do not undertake any major capital expenture until you have built your wealth to a reasonable level. Instead take that large sum and put it in a business you understand and sure to make money.
Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2019
ifyalways:
You changed your id. Yahoo does not pay. The money you scammed off others, is their sweat and you will pay for it, one way or the other.

Hows your gf, btw ?

Sell your car, give the dad 1M to complete his village building, furnish and relocate them with 1M. Keep your land for now.
rubbish must everything be yahoo...see just give ur piece of advice and closeup...feeling all too good and holy..when you learn to survive in the jungle quote me..

1 Like

Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by ifyalways(f): 11:09am On May 31, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
rubbish must everything be yahoo...see just give ur piece of advice and closeup...feeling all too good and holy..when you learn to survive in the jungle quote me..
You will pay for scamming people off their hard earned money. You already are paying anyways. Only true repentance, restitution and abstaining will save you.

Change id all you want, rant from now till morrow, call me names. None of that will change anything. Your victims are in pains and so shall you be too untill you repent.

Your parents even still dey face me i face you with all your yahooze and mouth making online? Twa. cry

3 Likes

Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On May 31, 2019
ifyalways:

You will pay for scamming people off their hard earned money. You already are paying anyways. Only true repentance, restitution and abstaining will save you.

Change id all you want, rant from now till morrow, call me names. None of that will change anything. Your victims are in pains and so shall you be too untill you repent.

Your parents even still dey face me i face you with all your yahooze and mouth making online? Twa. cry

undecided jobless mofos you need a job yahoo ko olumaintain ni always too forward and your reasoning is clouded with negativity ..
Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2019
ifyalways:

have given you opportunity to talk na ...well best is to ignore you....
Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by ifyalways(f): 11:16am On May 31, 2019
paul1995:

undecided jobless mofos you need a job yahoo ko olumaintain ni always too forward and your reasoning is clouded with negativity ..

Hahaha.

You came back with this your handle, Paul.

I see you and your very broke, troubled, yahooze self.

Bye.
Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On May 31, 2019
Are u sure u re a graduate?
Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by Acidosis(m): 11:19am On May 31, 2019
Your parents have no idea what you do? Wait, you will spend millions fixing a home and a car for your parents while they have no idea how you made your money since leaving the house at 21?

Mehn! Some parents need to go to jail.

3 Likes

Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2019
Acidosis:

Your parents have no idea what you do? Wait, you will spend millions fixing a home and a car for your parents while they have no idea how you made your money since leaving the house at 21?

Mehn! Some parents need to go to jail.
like your broke parents when you get to understand the basis of life you will know everything doesnt have to come rightly...they know but mind you something good can come from evil and something bad can come from good..you aint God and whatever shits that spills from ur dirty mouth wont be taken to heart cause we all sinners before the lord..if things were right nobody has an option of going into crime to survive like i said we all live in a jungle...quotes this words to tinubu and dem co who reaps your asses and destinies of your born and unborn kids cause they will come and reap the sufferness of a failed state..mind you nothing can ever be right in this world except in Heaven..

1 Like

Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by Acidosis(m): 11:35am On May 31, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
like your broke parents when you get to understand the basis of life you will know everything doesnt have to come rightly...they know but mind you something good can come from evil and something bad can come from good..you aint God and whatever shits that spills from ur dirty mouth wont be taken to heart cause we all sinners before the lord..if things were right nobody has an option of going into crime to survive like i said we all live in a jungle...quotes this words to tinubu and dem co who reaps your asses and destinies of your born and unborn kids cause they will come and reap the sufferness of a failed state..mind you nothing can ever be right in this world except in Heaven..

ahahaha man, you're on your own on the pathway to self destruction. I don't scam for a living and I don't take what belongs to another.

When EFCC comes after you to account for all that you've made, ensure you preach the above sermon. Like Naira Marley, na only you go sleep prison, even your mama won't be allowed to join you.

1 Like

Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:40am On May 31, 2019
Acidosis:

ahahaha man, you're on your own on the pathway to self destruction. I don't scam for a living and I don't take what belongs to another.

When EFCC comes after you to account for all that you've made, ensure you preach the above sermon. Like Naira Marley, na only you go sleep prison, even your mama won't be allowed to join you.
the same EFCC are being controlled by your evil leaders..when you get to umderstand the basis of hustle and the country you live in then you can quote me...go buy ur parents a car if you cant shuts ur crap while those with balls do so...fucking bastard...
Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by Acidosis(m): 11:44am On May 31, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
the same EFCC are being controlled by your evil leaders..when you get to umderstand the basis of hustle and the country you live in then you can quote me...go buy ur parents a car if you cant shuts ur crap while those with balls do so...fucking bastard...

grin grin grin grin It doesn't change the fact that you're a criminal

4 Likes

Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2019
Acidosis:

grin grin grin grin It doesn't change the fact that you're a criminal
well it just a word and money is the benefits...but mind you your failed career or certificate will never make you any better than me..or besides you waiting on your government to make your dreams come true with that of your failed generation...dont worry las las i will spots ur kids doing alamajiri in the street and i willl drop a kobo for them telling your dad preaches right in a wrong world hmmm wrong state like Nigeria...
Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by Acidosis(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
well it just a word and money is the benefits...but mind you your failed career or certificate will never make you any better than me..or besides you waiting on your government to make your dreams come true with that of your failed generation...dont worry las las i will spots ur kids doing alamajiri in the street and i willl drop a kobo for them telling your dad preaches right in a wrong world hmmm wrong state like Nigeria...

This kid again grin grin All these epistles on top your accidented Tokunbo Camry and a plot of land, which of course are proceeds of fraud? You don m a d grin grin

To envy you, you need to make twice the combination of Dangote and Otedola's net worth. cheesy
Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:02pm On May 31, 2019
Acidosis:

This kid again grin grin All these epistles on top your accidented Tokunbo Camry and a plot of land, which of course are proceeds of fraud? You don m a d grin grin

To envy you, you need to make twice the combination of Dangote and Otedola's net worth. cheesy
las las na envy go kill you ; am pretty sure u trek for a living...

Re: Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 31, 2019
ifyalways:

Hahaha.

You came back with this your handle, Paul.

I see you and your very broke, troubled, yahooze self.

Bye.

I don’t know you ooo am just passing by undecided

(1) (Reply)

"My Mom Refused To Talk To Me Because I Used Anointing Oil To..." - Twitter User / Man Almost Buried Alive After Doctors Pronounced Him Dead - Video / Reason Why I Advise Men To Impregnate Their Maids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.