Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise (21704 Views)

Frsc Release Short Listed Candidates For 2018 Recruitment Exercise / Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. / GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Figolouis: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
lol, YEYE man, so dat after d recruitment they will start wearing hijab on uniform

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by livinbygrace: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
Despite the fact that I'm a strong born again Christian, i think Muric is right on this one. We Christians have mapped out ways to marginalize our Muslim counterparts and it's a very dangerous template for the unity of the country. I sympathize with every muslim who has been a victim of persecution from the policies of we Christians. I'm one of the few honest Christians who will never shy away from the truth. Muslim right is been stepped upon by we Christians and sometimes i wonder the conspiracy going on in the minds of we so called Christians. If i come to this world again, i won't hesitate to join Islam. sad

U don carry your crase come here again?Oloshi
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by maofemi1: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
nwakibie3:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2018/09/muric-condemns-frsc-for-excluding.html?m=1
I don't know why people always arouse sentiment on everything. I least expected that from someone who claimed to be a Professor. Do you expect the Muslim women to come for the screening with their hijab on?
God save Nigeria.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Baronnaire: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sharp and ambitious Muslim babes done go do their recruitment screening in the outfit finish they wait wait for further directives, while this one dey here dey yarn trash... Mumu.

Wise ones don't let religion get in their way...
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Allosaurus: 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
And this MURIC leader happens to be a Yoruba Muslim.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Elliot2(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
God punish lugard,and also punish isaac adaka boro for leading d niger delta to fight to keep biafra in dis zoo.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by SadMemories(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
Despite the fact that I'm a strong born again Christian, i think Muric is right on this one. We Christians have mapped out ways to marginalize our Muslim counterparts and it's a very dangerous template for the unity of the country. I sympathize with every muslim who has been a victim of persecution from the policies of we Christians. I'm one of the few honest Christians who will never shy away from the truth. Muslim right is been stepped upon by we Christians and sometimes i wonder the conspiracy going on in the minds of we so called Christians. If i come to this world again, i won't hesitate to join Islam. sad
BLOODY JIHADIST.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by pek(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
Your first and last sentences do not tally in anyway. I guess you don't know what been born again is or you are not one.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by CertifiedGee(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
GoTV:

Are you saying only Christians were present when the laws were made?
They (FRSC) already have a code of conduct for virtually everything and it shouldn't be bent just because of few who just decide to hide behind the religious something whereas, they do worse things than exposing body in public areas.
So those other Muslims that wore the shorts aren't good Muslims or what?
And the last time I checked, they weren't forced to show up at the screening centres.... So once they chose to, then they should be ready to comply with the rules......
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by dajoaneke(m): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
If truly you are a Christian, you would know that there is no such thing as Christian plot. We walk in love, peace and tolerance.

Have you ever wondered why they are asked to wear shorts? Do you know the amount of heat and discomfort a regalia would bring to anyone who runs for only 3 minutes? Please reason before you talk.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Curry30: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
byteem:
No NAAA ..Muslim women in the army should not wear shorts they should go to war with skirts..

BABOOON

Skirt so that PIPO action will be swift abi LOL

**PIPO = pen¡s in, pen¡s out grin grin
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
Shuttup dia! You are not a Christian! Yes, they will be marginalized! Rejected! Denied!

I personally don't employ any job seeker who knocks on my door wearing hijab! What kind of nonsense dressing is that? Mtcheeew!
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Gemc3(f): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Does he mean that they don't do NYSC too? What is this man saying sef?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
OmoManU:
Barakallah fihi Sheik professor Akintola

Eneche of Dunamis has been firing thunder from all cylinders, nobody is calling him criminal, Oyedepo has been inciting violence from his pulpit, they're are not saying anything, thank God we have somebody using the proper platform to defend the rights of Muslims in this country.

Seems the direction the politics of this country, though not a good one but a reality is they're trying to take it towards religious agenda and if they do that, no prob....they will meet us the Muslims there, Masha Allah, "innali batila kana saukah" but we'll never be the one to ever ask or seek for trouble.

We r not idiots and we don't support violence.

Thou Muric might have gotten it wrongly once or twice before but we all humans
Issa religion of piss
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by kpo4real: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
OmoManU:
Barakallah fihi Sheik professor Akintola

Eneche of Dunamis has been firing thunder from all cylinders, nobody is calling him criminal, Oyedepo has been inciting violence from his pulpit, they're are not saying anything, thank God we have somebody using the proper platform to defend the rights of Muslims in this country.

Seems the direction the politics of this country, though not a good one but a reality is they're trying to take it towards religious agenda and if they do that, no prob....they will meet us the Muslims there, Masha Allah, "innali batila kana saukah" but we'll never be the one to ever ask or seek for trouble.

We r not idiots and we don't support violence.

Thou Muric might have gotten it wrongly once or twice before but we all humans

so na only Christian dey go Nysc, abi na only Christian dey go for police, custom and other paramilitary recruitment. please don't be deceived
use your brain don't let any foolish human being use it for u.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
So inspite of his education he post this? angry angry angry.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by bluecircle470: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
gurunlocker:
I saw this news on dailypost website and checked this section to see if it's there.

Does this man wants to be unfortunate? Why always playing religion card on slighest chance?

Muslim ladies don't wear shorts? Really? I believe Christian made the rule for the FRSC recruitment? or Christians are "allowed" to be wearing shorts because they are wayward?
Or Christians are the only allowed to show their body?

Always making them look like a saint which they are not.

I am sure the next thing he will be talking about is hijab.

If you can't follow a rule, there's no need to disturb yourself. This thing is just for a few hours or even days and not forever. Wearing short for a limited time won't make you lose heaven.

Religion will keep destroying this nation.

Guy u got no chill o
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Legendary0419(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
its jst dat muslim are not advancing we are in d 21st century
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by streamsofjoy(f): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:

Pls don't wait until u come back to the world. U can join now.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by IbrahimDamola: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
We yoruba muslims like to cry foul. Cry cry babies.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by enemyofprogress: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
This mumu has come again. Everything must be done to satisfy the children of slave called Ishmael

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by enemyofprogress: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
what are you waiting for?mumu Abeg go join them now now. Hungry born again wey wan go Mecca
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Slazim: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
Marginalization? You really need to get your facts right. PS you don't need to wait till you reincarnate before becoming a Muslim, you can simply convert.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Henri8: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Can someone call MURIC to order?
They've become a serious nuisance. They should be declared a terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by enemyofprogress: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
gurunlocker:

Religion will keep destroying this nation.
it has already destroyed it
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Nebes: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
I always enjoy the grammatical constructions of MURIC.
I’m definitely not interested in their message.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
This claim is inconclusive! Shebi d women go use hijab during physical fitness test. Rubbish
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
u r confused turkey that is an islamic nation ban d use of hijab and burga, n moreover religion should be separated from education and work
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by hamer: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
HV never heard of dis inbecile group b4 buhari admi. What's their fault. All d head of all department in Nigeria are held by Muslim did CAN say anything. Goats will always be goats anywhere either in city or village. Ode group.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Aarenaija: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
This guy again?
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Ategberoson(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
yes even Muslims women don't fvck

this man is ridiculing Islam with his unnecessary noise. those practising islam are law abiding until this unfortunate emerged as their spokesman

someone need to caution his stupidity and wild reaction

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by equity1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
Do u need to come to the world again for u to join islam? u claimed to be born again Christian, are u supposed to wear bum short. many Churches don't support women that wear any garment that expose their body. So how are Christians marginalizing Moslems?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year / Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment / New Job Scam Tactics In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.