Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise (21697 Views)

Frsc Release Short Listed Candidates For 2018 Recruitment Exercise / Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. / GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by olanrewaju18(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Since he wants another date, let him fix it himself now. [code][/code
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Acidosis(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Seun, can you tell your mods to stop updating the front page with useless information like this current one?

FYI, MURIC is an unknown, irrelevant and unlicensed "movement" that is being managed on a free blog site (not even a proper website) by a self-acclaimed Islamic professor writer.

He has gotten more attention on your Forum than anywhere else. You need to put a stop to this. The ediot keeps writing because your mods have sworn to always update his hate messages. If you doubt me, please visit his blog page and you'd see he's not worth the attention.

7 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by sulasa07(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
byteem:
No NAAA ..Muslim women in the army should not wear shorts they should go to war with skirts..

BABOOON

See police women in Kuwait

Are they putting on shorts?
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Rilwayne001: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
This MURIC should just shut up and let us hear word.

What's the motive behind all these now??
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
omooba969:

Your long lost friend, you deserted me. smiley
Really
Oya dm Asap
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by sulasa07(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
Despite the fact that I'm a strong born again Christian, i think Muric is right on this one. We Christians have mapped out ways to marginalize our Muslim counterparts and it's a very dangerous template for the unity of the country. I sympathize with every muslim who has been a victim of persecution from the policies of we Christians. I'm one of the few honest Christians who will never shy away from the truth. Muslim right is been stepped upon by we Christians and sometimes i wonder the conspiracy going on in the minds of we so called Christians. If i come to this world again, i won't hesitate to join Islam. sad
Does ur brain need recharging? Stay on a side n stop behaving like an Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by proprince(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mumuric should pls come to Wuse 2 Abuja and see mumuslim women doing ashawo on the street.

Even with hijab, dem dey shine congo on a steady levels.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by abbeyty(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
So many lunatics in the country this day.......
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Obierika(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Rubbish!
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by natureem: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
Despite the fact that I'm a strong born again Christian, i think Muric is right on this one. We Christians have mapped out ways to marginalize our Muslim counterparts and it's a very dangerous template for the unity of the country. I sympathize with every muslim who has been a victim of persecution from the policies of we Christians. I'm one of the few honest Christians who will never shy away from the truth. Muslim right is been stepped upon by we Christians and sometimes i wonder the conspiracy going on in the minds of we so called Christians. If i come to this world again, i won't hesitate to join Islam. sad

haha, why wait till next life.... transfer window is open. #ChristianIndeed SMH

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by gagadey(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
nwakibie3:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2018/09/muric-condemns-frsc-for-excluding.html?m=1

Goat. So na hijab and wrapper dem wan take run 2km race abi? Wey dem say make ona get sense, ona nr go gree. Any smal tin ona dn link am to religion. See e head like palm kernel. Ode

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Religion is one of major problems in Nigeria until government look into this

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by jamesnick: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
that's stupid talk. Are Muslims not going for nysc
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by bigfish3k: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
what does MURIC want to do with a job that is for infidels.
not when u reach there now u will start introducing ur own hijab uniform and be crying foul

better keep off from we infidels and our jobs
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by gagadey(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
sulasa07:

Does ur brain need recharging? Stay on a side n stop behaving like an Hypocrite

No ansa d mumu jare. U nr see say na GoTv him be? E level of tinking end for GoTv na. Anytin wey pass telemundo he nr fit comprehend
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by teemy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sometimes he does make valid points but not on this one. Afterall, he is only human.

This is the same dress code for our nysc whites we wore every morning.

If he had pointed it out as a general skin baring outfit and should be made longer, it would fly well. (even as a guy, you had to wear tight briefs else your John Thomas would just hang out.

Unfortunately he made it look like sectionalism and ended up castigating those that would have carried his point along. Not much harm done though as a retract and rephrase could settle nerves and the right message passed across to the relevant authorities.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by kunsh(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
That is how the organisation wrote about Adeleke of PDP Governor aspirant. Muslim women are participants of the recruitment. Check out.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by gurunlocker: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:

In 80% of your posts, you always use same line "Born again Christian" while you are a Muslim.

Are you that ashamed of your Islamic religion?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by kitaatita: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
If they don't want to wear shorts, they should look for other jobs instead of seeking to change the rules. If I don't want to wear neck ties, I won't apply for banking job. Simple

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by kuboy: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
what is the problem with this man please advice army ,navy ,air force to conduct separate recruitment for Muslims women also fool.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by AnanseK(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jidibia:

As matter of fact, you are a bastard too..

You have answered my question. It’s the fault of a brothel dwelling mum and no Dad. Sorry for your life.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by SLOVFO(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
I wonder who told Mr Akintola that shorts and round neck t-shirts are Christian attire. I guess MURIC doesn't know what it means for an organization to be secular. FRSC is a secular organization, if their modus operandi offends your religion. And if you can't abide by their rules. Leave them alone.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Jedi777(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
It shows how cunny u are.. U disguise as a Christian to support Muslim motive. M not really surprised coz that's how your leaders deceive you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by SLOVFO(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
I wonder who to told MURIC that shorts and round neck t-shirts are Christian attire. I guess MURIC doesn't know what it means for an organization to be secular. FRSC is a secular organization, if their modus operandi offends your religion. And if you can't abide by their rules. Leave them alone.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Xisnin(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jidibia:

Mumu.... Must u come to this world again before you convert to Islam? Please convert to Islam ASAP. You f*cking atheist. .... claiming to be an honest Christian...
Are you a coward?
You can't even call him a Muslim on the internet.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Bonapart(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
what a fool! Hiding under the umbrella of Christian to spew trash. Why don't you say allah is your god and mohammed the pedophile is your prophet. Smash allah

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by murmee: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
Why are you waiting till you come back to this world? Why can't you join right now? My friend, you are not a Christian!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by anonymous1759(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=nwakibie3 post=71577306]

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2018/09/muric-condemns-frsc-for-excluding.html?m=1[/quote

I don't even know what to type... SMH... Muric did Frsc called for prayers If no thunder will strike all of you... You're one of the causes of Nigeria's problem. How do you want our younger generation to learn when you fill them with HATE? If we must teach a child to hate we can teach them to LOVE... Same thing goes to those pastors preaching HATE, all of you are part of Nigeria's problem. Are you trying to tell us the god you serve doesn't have principles?? The God I serve let me know there's time for everything... If you're too religious stay in your house and hide your face with your hijab and long skirt nobody go beat you. Nonsense. Besides how do you expect a lady with long skirt to run the 2km race MURIC una dey mad
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by murmee: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Holuwarsweun:
Even though i am a muslim i believe this MURIC organization was created to cause Religion conflict
GBAM! And they won't rest until they cause a religious war in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by TFeminist(f): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
I hope u ain't a commercial idiot. U are there looking for sympathy
GoTV:
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by simplesearch: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
What a polarizing assertion capable of causing a further drift in the already fragmented structure called Nigeria. This Man should be told to get busy with research on religious matter which is his alter ego, rather than Perpetually delving into politics he knows little or nothing about.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by AdorableJosh(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
This man no dey tire? Spewing gibberish 247 like clockwork.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment / New Job Scam Tactics In Warri / Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.