Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise (21706 Views)

Frsc Release Short Listed Candidates For 2018 Recruitment Exercise / Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. / GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Bluffly: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beremx:
Who told this bastard that Muslim women don't wear shorts? I have seen Muslim women wearing bum shorts and heaven did not fall.

It's high time someone told this bastard that he is dividing this country with his religious sentiments and fanaticism.

Idiot!!
He needs to be arrested asap

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by omooba969(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

I swear yiu are too sensible
Your analysis is just too accurate
God bless you

Hey kemi bawoni nkan, long time. grin

That rice & èfo rírò on your dp is bae. cheesy
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Xisnin(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
ARe
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by donshaddow(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Does this man wants to be unfortunate?

In Yoruba language... It means "se man yi fe se oribu ni? ".

Lol, typical Yoruba swearing.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Uniqueness01(f): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
SMH.....How about Muslim Women that Undergo the 3 weeks NYSC Orientation Camp? Don't they wear white short?

MuMu MURIC undecided

9 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Delightful8(f): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
Despite the fact that I'm a strong born again Christian, i think Muric is right on this one. We Christians have mapped out ways to marginalize our Muslim counterparts and it's a very dangerous template for the unity of the country. I sympathize with every muslim who has been a victim of persecution from the policies of we Christians. I'm one of the few honest Christians who will never shy away from the truth. Muslim right is been stepped upon by we Christians and sometimes i wonder the conspiracy going on in the minds of we so called Christians. If i come to this world again, i won't hesitate to join Islam. sad
Are you serious? cry

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by omooba969(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beremx:
lol na dem invent twerking na. So you don't know?

May God deliver us from the shackles of religion & weak-minded people like the MURIC prof.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Jidibia(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
ClassicMan202:
Make we just share this thing make everybody go him way.... If you like wear agbada to battle
Savagery

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
omooba969:

Hey kemi bawoni nkan, long time. grin

That rice & èfo rírò on your dp is bae. cheesy
Who is this stalker grin
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Holuwarsweun(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Even though i am a muslim i believe this MURIC organization was created to cause Religion conflict

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by omooba969(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Who is this stalker grin

Your long lost friend, you deserted me. smiley
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by ayoka2018: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
It is well! .this country is really a shit hole
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Sterope(f): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
I will MURIC on this!
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Bukolar1(f): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nobody is excluding Moslem women or do you mean they should have gone for the screening in their ' eleha' clothes and long gowns so that frsc won't notice any shortcomings such as kleg, bowleg, tattoo etc? MURIC say something else please.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by AnanseK(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beremx:
Who told this bastard that Muslim women don't wear shorts? I have seen Muslim women wearing bum shorts and heaven did not fall.

It's high time someone told this bastard that he is dividing this country with his religious sentiments and fanaticism.

Idiot!!

So do you have to call him bastard to make your point? Were you born and brought up in a brothel?
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Many of them are sipping kunu in their husband's house's with the appointment letter chilling in the wardrobe.

How many Hausa ladies have you seen looking for job with their CV upandan?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by ebuk4real(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
That's one failure of certificate education. Once a person thinks he/she knows how to speak English, gibberish becomes the other of the day. And to think I share same 'unfortunate' country with characters like these baffles me... The question is did FRSC ever mention in their notice that ONLY Christians should apply?

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by omooba969(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Holuwarsweun:
Even though i am a muslim i believe this MURIC organization was created to cause Religion conflict

Flesh and blood have not revealed this to you but...

Fill in the gap. cool
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by jefff455: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
all this people want is relevance that's what they want are the only ones that don't tolerate shots they just want to make noise all the FRSC wants is for all the applicants to look uniformed

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Jidibia(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
Despite the fact that I'm a strong born again Christian, i think Muric is right on this one. We Christians have mapped out ways to marginalize our Muslim counterparts and it's a very dangerous template for the unity of the country. I sympathize with every muslim who has been a victim of persecution from the policies of we Christians. I'm one of the few honest Christians who will never shy away from the truth. Muslim right is been stepped upon by we Christians and sometimes i wonder the conspiracy going on in the minds of we so called Christians. If i come to this world again, i won't hesitate to join Islam. sad
Mumu.... Must u come to this world again before you convert to Islam? Please convert to Islam ASAP. You f*cking atheist. .... claiming to be an honest Christian...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by olutop(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
To slap these people dey hungry me.....so NYSC camp is designed only for christian abbi since we all wore white shorts and roundneck for 3weeks....Oponu set of humans
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by zubino(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
I really don't like commenting on religious issues, but I think this write-up has pushed me.

This is an attack on Christianity & Christians. Why should this man be calling Christians as if they are the board of this road safety.
He should hv made his points without pointing fingers on Christians. After all we have other religions in Nigeria too. I really don't understand we are trying to awake a sleeping dog.

Wisdom will be enough to have written to FRSC & making your demands without pointing fingers. Let me end by asking this group to tender apologies to all Christians in Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise.

7 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by omooba969(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
AnanseK:

So do you have to call him bastard to make your point? Were you born and brought up in a brothel?

JAMB QUESTION! undecided
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Zinny25(f): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
You should be happy that they saved your women the stress of going through that problem called recruitment. Cos I bet you the slots has been taken by the ogas at the top

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Jidibia(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
AnanseK:

As matter of fact, you are a bastard too..

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
What are you even saying? These people don't sweat for jobs like others. Which victim You must b a muric sympathizer to type thism

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by jefff455: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Bukolar1:
Nobody is excluding Moslem women or do you mean they should have gone for the screening in their ' eleha' clothes and long gowns so that frsc won't notice any shortcomings such as kleg, bowleg, tattoo etc? MURIC say something else please.

thank you bro you get brain
an exercise that would require you
to do physical activities like
jogging you want to wear
skirt and hijab

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by LZAA: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Delightful8:

Are you serious? cry
U no sabi GOTV?
na yeroba muslim o grin

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by omooba969(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
zubino:
I really don't like commenting on religious issues, but I think this write-up has pushed me.

This is an attack on Christianity & Christians. Why should this man be calling Christians as if they are the board of this road safety.
He should hv made his points without pointing fingers on Christians. After all we have other religions in Nigeria too. I really don't understand we are trying to awake a sleeping dog.

Wisdom will be enough to have written to FRSC & making your demands without pointing fingers. Let me end by asking this group to tender apologies to all Christians in Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise.

Being a Prof doesn't exonerate one from illiteracy. grin

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by NairaMaster1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
gurunlocker:
I saw this news on dailypost website and checked this section to see if it's there.

Does this man wants to be unfortunate? Why always playing religion card on slighest chance?

Muslim ladies don't wear shorts? Really? I believe Christian made the rule for the FRSC recruitment? or Christians are "allowed" to be wearing shorts because they are wayward?
Or Christians are the only allowed to show their body?

Always making them look like a saint which they are not.

I am sure the next thing he will be talking about is hijab.

If you can't follow a rule, there's no need to disturb yourself. This thing is just for a few hours or even days and not forever. Wearing short for a limited time won't make you lose heaven.

Religion will keep destroying this nation.

The terrorist infiltrates everywhere.

Even if they pick Muslim women he will want them to wear hijab during drilling.

Even Hausa Fulanis are not complaining. Perhaps, it's haram.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Cocolatti(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
Afonja Muslim

6 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by zubino(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2018

He should hv made his points without pointing fingers on Christians. After all we have other religions in Nigeria too. I really don't understand why we are trying to awake a sleeping dog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment / New Job Scam Tactics In Warri / 10 Things You Should Never Do In A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.