Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (79129 Views)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by LZAA: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

Oga why are you wailing to me I be INEC or Buhari So you can't see that almost nothing is working in the country and you are expecting a free and fair election in a country where nothing seems to work?

Why am I even replying this one? I expressed myself with facts and the only thing you can come up with is to wail to me as if I am INEC or Buhari.With that your south south middlebelt blah blah seems to me like you know nothing about the politics of this country.

What is my business with APC or PDP. Please tell me the difference between APC and PDP? Didn't PDP divide Nigeria along ethnic and religious line during the 2015 election? Abi you want me to start telling you all what was said then? Abi you can't see the division with the results of 2015 general election? Please tell me any of those nonsense you stated up there that PDP is not guilty of? Did you listen to what Saraki said when he went to Oyo to campaign for his presidential ambition?

It is not my problem if PDP has promised you something if they win Osun? Go work harder to perfect your rigging strategy like they did. So PDP didnt buy votes in this one? We didnt hear you wail about this or somebody that was supposed to be serving his nation that was campaigning for his uncle what does that tell you about the country?

And where did I support any of the two useless parties? I only advised PDP not to cry like you are doing?

Cry from now till tomorrow it will change nothing. Finally if Nigerians are ready for the betterment of their country nobody will tell them. As it is now Nigerians are not ready to move the country forward and the result is what you are seeing. Please cry to INEC or Buhari as they are in the best position to help you and not me. The Tribunal is there as well.
Wail,cry?lol slow down pal i did none of those
Secondly what business do i have with saraki?
Politics of this UNION?well i'm pretty sure middle beltans and south south have been pretty vocal of their disenchantment with the status quo
INEC is a lost cause and anyone with a functional brain knows it
Oh and not to sound like a big time charlie but if u know me u would know that i'm as close to osun as fire is close to water
I'll leave u to solve that one
Oh and by the way,in a study carried out by pol science students recently,it was discovered that ppl who claim to be neither here or there in either political party usually support the ruling party and if u actually take or took the time to read what u wrote u would see u were slamming and taunting pdp for rigging(which tbh is deserved) and then praising a party who's mission statement was change and transparency for wait for it...rigging
Oh well like they say the world is a large place(or small i dont really care)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Omo men, APC murder this Election. They thought that they had no rival in the normal election then when they saw that they were mistakened, they went in harder to finish their job..

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by johnglo2(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kennydoc:

Who said they didn't stand by him? Saraki and Atiku both met and discussed with Omisore. What else should they have done? The intimidation by security agencies was too much today, abeg.

Did team Secondus seal up the deal? Or it is the usual Abuja meeting? I understand Saraki and Atiku went on campaign even thou Saraki was appointed by the party to negotiate with SDP no 1.
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Kennydoc(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
johnglo2:

Did team Secondus seal up the deal? Or it is the usual Abuja meeting? I understand Saraki and Atiku went on campaign even thou Saraki was appointed by the party to negotiate with SDP no 1.
Saraki is the leader of PDP
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by BlackBaron: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tinubu continued use of quasi legal thugs and extortionists is what he continues to use to win elections. I don't care for Adeleke but for thuggery, hired hands (from NURTW) etc to subvert the wishes of the population is a throwback to oppression pre 1999.
2019 is no longer looking credible.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hmm
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Delight123(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
FYB:
PDP pls do me a favor and win

This is not about religion or anything. The fact that APC want to impose on Osun people, God will disgrace them all.

Bunch of rogues.
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Delight123(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
nkeonyenecheya:
This is how 2019 will be, even if PDP have the whole Nigeria and A PC have inec tell who will win cry
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by chely: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by chely: 6:06am On Sep 28, 2018
Causes of regret at old age

Pls don't make this mistakes

http://www.infodibia.com/2018/09/things-that-cause-regret-at-old-age.html?m=1

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Shelumiel: 7:04am On Sep 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Liar angry

That is what you've been saying since. You never remix it even while you're fighting PDP battles like you're the illegitimate child of Wike and Saraki. Is PDP better? What have you said with the revelation that Abia workers are raining curses on Ikpeazu?

Fighting PDP's battles? Sir, do you know I voted for Ambode (who is not a PDP member ). Would you like to know why I voted for him? See ,I like fighting for what is good ; and if I see good in a leader (be it PDP or APC) I will support. That's just me for you .

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by excomarow(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2018
Shelumiel:
It does not pain me because: 1) Am not an indigene from Osun who is collecting half-salary. 2) Whether PDP or APC wins does not add one naira to my pocket ; am independent of their bribes which they feed to hungry urchins like you .3) Whether they (PDP or APC ) win or lose , they will continue to rule you and your unborn children . So my Oga, go and have a rethink on the word "pain "

They will rule over you Including your entire family.
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Shukuakukobambi: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2018
Shelumiel:
Fighting PDP's battles? Sir, do you know I voted for Ambode (who is not a PDP member ). Would you like to know why I voted for him? See ,I like fighting for what is good ; and if I see good in a leader (be it PDP or APC) I will support. That's just me for you .

Ok o
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by buhariguy(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Shelumiel:
and is thief saraki or thief atiku that look good to you.
Oh no, thief wike and thief fayose are good to you.
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by flemzyjoe(m): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2018
Buhari blames elites for mismanaging Nigeria in US

read more https://klassic.com.ng/buhari-blames-elites-for-mismanaging-nigeria-in-us.html
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Shelumiel: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2018
buhariguy:
and is thief saraki or thief atiku that look good to you.
Oh no, thief wike and thief fayose are good to you.
..are there saints in Buhari's cabinet ? What about the newly recruited criminal Godswill Akapbio, or the pension-looting Senator of Sokoto State Aliyu Wammako , whose criminal file is currently being dusted by the EFCC....or should I refer some big thugs like Orji Uzor Kalu, and Rotimi Amechi (your deranged minister of transportation ), who nearly wrecked mayhem on Rivers States account ? Or how about Yahaya Bello, the glass-wearing governor of Kogi state who is still owing 15 months of salary after being given bail funds ? See I can go on and on but that would be futile seeing your an APC supporter who is only supporting the APC and not supporting the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by buhariguy(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Shelumiel:
..are there saints in Buhari's cabinet ? What about the newly recruited criminal Godswill Akapbio, or the pension-looting Senator of Sokoto State Aliyu Wammako , whose criminal file is currently being dusted by the EFCC....or should I refer some big thugs like Orji Uzor Kalu, and Rotimi Amechi (your deranged minister of transportation ), who nearly wrecked mayhem on Rivers States account ? Or how about Yahaya Bello, the glass-wearing governor of Kogi state who is still owing 15 months of salary after being given bail funds ? See I can go on and on but that would be futile seeing your an APC supporter who is only supporting the APC and not supporting the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians.
add thief saraki, thief atiku and thief ortom as those that supported buhari,
Tell them to support buhari again.
Everybody are welcome to support buhari, even you.
Because is only buhari we know,
The rest criminals can support buhari but not to be voted for.
If omisore was a murderer, but we needed his support to get rid of corrupt Pdp that destroyed this country for 16yrs.
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Shelumiel: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2018
buhariguy:
add thief saraki, thief atiku and thief ortom as those that supported buhari,
Tell them to support buhari again.
Everybody are welcome to support buhari, even you.
Because is only buhari we know,
The rest criminals can support buhari but not to be voted for.
If omisore was a murderer, but we needed his support to get rid of corrupt Pdp that destroyed this country for 16yrs.
You think like someone taking cheap narcotics. So fighting corruption with corruption is the new game of the APC, abi? Lol....I can now see you are no better than those who you accused of being corrupt when you yourself are the epitome of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by aderonkebalogun: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2018
APC has rigged the election. After all President Mohammed Buhari said its a do or die affair. He has showed the world what he is. He want power and don't care about the peace of Nigeria. This is the greatest tyranny of all time. We don't want this kind of President.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.