Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,208 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South (63939 Views)

Kano Rerun: APC Stakeholders Meet In Nasarawa LGA, Strategize How To Win / Rerun: APC Wins PDP In Osogbo / Davido: No PDP Agent In Ward 007, 012 In Olode, Ife South LGA - Davido Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by SarakiBukola: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Alighoda2:
this is a rape on democracy ,we all know that pdp won this election

Can someboori give this IPOB a rope ? grin

I can see una gnashing your teeth and wailing grin

PS - APC and PMB better sit up. They rigged the hell out of this re-run, might not be as easy in 2019

Well, I enjoy the pigs grunting so let me side APC

7 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Calers:
What goes around comes around. Obasanjo and pdp did more than this.
then u are saying APC isn't better than PDP.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by excomarow(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
statusquoante:
Supreme court to the rescue

Una go go tire.

Karma is a bi*ch

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Joshuasthoner: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
APC got d crown back..nice 1 d progressive party
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Benekruku(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Alighoda2:
this is a rape on democracy ,we all know that pdp won this election

Do you need rope?
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by colestephan86: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
midolian:
The All Progressive Congress (APC) has been declared winner of Polling Unit 012 in Olode Ward of Ife South Local Government Area in the Osun State governorship supplementary poll held on Thursday.

In the inconclusive election held Saturday, Ademola Adeleke of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP ) scored 254,698 votes to beat his APC rival, Gboyega Oyetola, who polled 254,345 votes.

The electoral commission, however, declared the election inconclusive because the margin of 353 votes between the two leading parties, PDP and APC, was less than the number of cancelled votes (3,498) in seven polling units where results was cancelled across four local governments.

Ife South LG houses one of the seven polling units, where the re-run election held. The six other polling units are situated in Orolu, Osogbo and Ife-north LGAs.
According to the result declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) through the presiding officer in Polling Unit 012 in Olode Ward of Ife South, the APC scooped 283 votes while the PDP, which came second, had 15 votes.

Thus, APC led the PDP with a margin of 268 votes.
Below is the Breakdown of the votes:
Number of registered voters: 812
Number of accredited voters: 310
Number of rejected votes: 6
APC: 283
APA: 3
APGA: 1
PDP: 15
SDP: 1
UPN: 1

Meanwhile, PREMIUM TIMES reported that PDP party agents were absent in the Ife South polling unit.
The PDP publicity secretary, Bamidele Salaam, when asked why the agent of the party was absent said the party agent, alongside some members, were chased away from the polling unit by hoodlums early Thursday.

“The report that got to us was that some of our party members including the agents were chased away from the polling unit by some thugs on Thursday morning,” he told PREMIUM TIMES.

The PDP candidate has described the election as a charade and rejected its outcome.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/286818-breaking-osundecides2018-apc-records-landslide-win-in-ife-south.html

Believe me PDP will have to sweat blood to get the federal power back from this guy's,
Ogbeni Omisore , don't worry soon you will get a federal appointment , case closed

6 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by ayokellany: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
eyeview:
Fellow Nigerians.
It has become obvious that its only God that can deliver this nation from the evil hold of apc.

As for those who in 2015 voted APC and said, "we will vote out Jonathan and PDP and vote in Buhari, if he doesn't perform, we will vote him out", I hope you now see the stupidity and where your foolishness has landed us all. Come and vote them out.

As for me and my household, we have agreed that if Buhari and apc win in 2019, we will leave Nigeria for you all to enjoy the fruits of your stupidity

Lamentations of a dull head wailer.
You n your entire household can head to hell, no one cares.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by EmekaBlue(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Is this kinda rubbish that makes me want Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by statusquoante: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
excomarow:

Una go go tire.

Karma is a bi*ch

We shall see... smiley
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Alighoda2(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:

you lack sense
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Alighoda2(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:

you lack sense
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Plus1Nigeria(m): 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Watch Video Of Police Officer Stopping Man From Voting His Choice At Osun Election Hits The Internet

Watch Video
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by LadyHeaven(f): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
funny country with wicked, heartless leaders and a lot of zombiefied citizens, APC/PDP none is great but in this case we know who the lesser evil is, may God help us all and help me get my ticket outta here b4 next year elections akkant take this anymore sad

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
eyeview:
Fellow Nigerians.
It has become obvious that its only God that can deliver this nation from the evil hold of apc.

As for those who in 2015 voted APC and said, "we will vote out Jonathan and PDP and vote in Buhari, if he doesn't perform, we will vote him out", I hope you now see the stupidity and where your foolishness has landed us all. Come and vote them out.

As for me and my household, we have agreed that if Buhari and apc win in 2019, we will leave Nigeria for you all to enjoy the fruits of your stupidity
you seem saddened cos APC seems to be winning a south west state? anyways au revoir when you and your family relocate.
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
eyeview:
Fellow Nigerians.

too bad to be a Jonathanian

Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by MyCustoms: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Please, this platform with this subject matter is strictly for Osun people, you are not permitted to comment if you are not from Osun. But has for me and the sane populace of Osun, APC is desirable.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by PassingShot(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Democracy has gone to the dogs...shame!
We’re used to hearing this whenever PDP is on the losing side.

You can cry us a river cry

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by midolian(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

I only pity you...cos your condition won't improve, neither will the condition of your family improve...Such a shame!
But condition of your family will improve if PDP wins. Stinking Hypocrisy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Benekruku:
Our democracy is growing

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Both APC and PDP are failures....
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Mizwisdom(f): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Od31(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
See the people in the queue, all the so call people on social media, are no there, it is not enough to be on social media saying APC is this and that, or PDP is this and that, if you dont go out there to vote, things will never change. We all leave the vulnerable uneducated hungry villagers who can easily be bought over with 1k to go decide who to lead us. Please we should do more that just committing on social media!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by winemed: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
With the new resolution of the SDP candidate of Osun state Sen Iyiola Omisore support for the APC in the re-run election to decide the Governor of the state, the ILE-IFE youth as taken an opposition against that.

Sen Omisore a resident an a native of Ile-Ife got the back up of the youth but due to the lose he chooses to support the party that the masses want out of power in the state. The youth turn out in a protest that they will not vote for the party he allied with which is APC. The youth show their interest in support of Ademola Adeleke the PDP candidate .

NAIJAINTEREST report that the youth declares OMISORE " greedy and selfish" as they turn out in their hundred

READ MORE:http://www.naijainterest.com.ng/2018/09/senator-iyiola-omisore-why-i-form.html
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by yrex01(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
DanDeeBoss:

Both APC and PDP are failures....
pdp v been failed us for 16years bro! Apc failure is lesser
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by bigjj: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
The issue now is no longer by vote to unseat APC, there is a serious need of prayers even in 2023 or else third term for Buhari is doing a warming up.
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Alighoda2(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:

I can see una gnashing your teeth and wailing grin

PS - APC and PMB better sit up. They rigged the hell out of this re-run, might not be as easy in 2019

Well, I enjoy the pigs grunting so let me side APC
what do you gain from supporting apc?
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Story for the gods! :- undecided
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Hardeysolution(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
News Headlines After Osun Elections by
Hardeysolution ( m ): 1:12pm

#PDP heads to Tribunal, rejects Election Results

#Osun Indigenes protest, demand sack of INEC chairman

#Davido: I have lost hope in Nigeria

#APC celebrates victory, says Osun has voted right

#Buhari congratulates Oyetola

#APC will win 2019 elections - Oshiomole
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by rrikado(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ntor to people pig of ipob, Apc will win
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Originality007: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
no hope for this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed / Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.