Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,745 members, 7,840,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South (63937 Views)

Kano Rerun: APC Stakeholders Meet In Nasarawa LGA, Strategize How To Win / Rerun: APC Wins PDP In Osogbo / Davido: No PDP Agent In Ward 007, 012 In Olode, Ife South LGA - Davido Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Housing(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Democracy has gone to the dogs...shame!
Even on Saturday APC came 1st, SDP 2nd while PDP was in distance 3rd. Now the two leading parties are together.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by madridsta007(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Democracy has gone to the dogs...shame!

Nigerians voted a military despot and expected democracy.
LOL. We believe in magic, not only miracles.
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by kizias: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
Not the full results yer
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by wyqay: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
I pity
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by tonex360: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
landslide victory or landslide rigging....
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by opribo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
It will be a miracle to think that APC would allow PDP to take over Osun.

These people are ready to die than allow PDP come back.
PDP wont have participated in the rerun election knowing full well it was a well calculated plan to reverse their loss.

They should learn from all of these things for 2019.
The people too must learn to defend their votes.
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Stevy007: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Over to you wailing wailers.... Let the wailing begin! ���

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by legba1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
it's no issue....pdp can't win osun like that....the inconclusive matter was just to buy time to perfect the rigging which is what we are seeing now going by reports.....pdp did worse ... it's unfortunate d mess we are in but den....we are blacks and should have stick to our traditional style of rulership cos we rubbish anything oyinbo bequeath on us...

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by ikwutasco(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
ndidibabe:
Truth is that Jonathan lost that election. He had no reasons to nullify it. If he had, there would have been war in the country.
war frm who?when he(GEJ) is the commander in chief of arm forces
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin PDP and her online sympathisers will start wailing.
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Oduwils222(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
dustmalik:
Nice comeback by APC
Very impressive. From 4 goals down. Wow!
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Bitterleafsoup: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
tstx:
In Africa. an incumbent president who wants to go for another term nothing fit stop am... not even death. because most of them have death in their pouches.

That said, Only a fool... A nonentity... a dimwit. even after seeing all this would still believe that Buhari go lose this 2019 election... If you like pray to God/Allah/Sango/Tree/Cup/Amadioha/Budha/Dibia/Your Pastor etc.. Buhari go still win. Its the fact. lets just prepare for 2023.
Even when 2023 arrives I'm sure we'll still vote in a dimwitted dimwit to rule us.. Afterall voting stupid people to rule us is what we do best.

See my signature...
I am afraid you are right
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by imran90(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Who bought who? Don't talk trash about what you know nothing about, we show the world last Saturday who we want as our governor.
mekolie:
Yoruba can be bought... A govt that refuse you salaries. Yet you go for him because of money. So pity.
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Bitterleafsoup: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
legba1:
it's no issue....pdp can't win osun like that....the inconclusive matter was just to buy time to perfect the rigging which is what we are seeing now going by reports.....pdp did worse ... it's unfortunate d mess we are in but den....we are blacks and should have stick to our traditional style of rulership cos we rubbish anything oyinbo bequeath on us...
you are right black people are the traditional democracy well in Igboland. The community rules thru elders who vote with Igwe.
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Daboomb: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
eyeview:
Fellow Nigerians.
It has become obvious that its only God that can deliver this nation from the evil hold of apc.

As for those who in 2015 voted APC and said, "we will vote out Jonathan and PDP and vote in Buhari, if he doesn't perform, we will vote him out", I hope you now see the stupidity and where your foolishness has landed us all. Come and vote them out.

As for me and my household, we have agreed that if Buhari and apc win in 2019, we will leave Nigeria for you all to enjoy the fruits of your stupidity

Sharrap there!

Buhari can be voted out, once the people make-up their minds, as they did in 2015.

Buhari is actually on a life-line right now, people are just looking for a better and credible alternative........... and that cant ever be PDP.
Once they can identify a credible alternative, Buhari will be replaced whether he likes it or not.

Go back to 2015 and you will see that Jpnathan/PDP said more than this, that they cant be unseated.
Infact, they propehsied that PDP will rule Nigeria for the next 50years.
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by akdjr(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Where u in Nigeria during 2003 general election?quote author=eyeview post=71578808]Fellow Nigerians.
It has become obvious that its only God that can deliver this nation from the evil hold of apc.

As for those who in 2015 voted APC and said, "we will vote out Jonathan and PDP and vote in Buhari, if he doesn't perform, we will vote him out", I hope you now see the stupidity and where your foolishness has landed us all. Come and vote them out.

As for me and my household, we have agreed that if Buhari and apc win in 2019, we will leave Nigeria for you all to enjoy the fruits of your stupidity[/quote]
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Daboomb: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oduwils222:

Very impressive. From 4 goals down. Wow!

Is it as a result of Omisore decamping to APC (and extracting a lot of selfish promises for himself) or there are other issues involved?
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by VULCAN(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
At least this election is enough evidence to prove that APC and PDP are of the same coin, different sides.
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by bakila: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
apotek:

No bro, but it can sit in Naija grin grin tongue
The answer is yes. Please check the law, you will find the answer.
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Myde4naija(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
eyeview:
Fellow Nigerians.

As for me and my household, we have agreed that if Buhari and apc win in 2019, we will leave Nigeria for you all to enjoy the fruits of your stupidity
i Pity Ur Sense Of Reasoning,
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by musicnmagic(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
If osun people like let them vote in apc its non of my business.
but when apc statt owing them 4 extra years salary let them keep their pain to themself.
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Edakun, do we have a winner yet?
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by bankolejohn: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
I wish Ademola goodluck
against
Oyetola though expect rigged
result
hence some observers have
been
denied access to monitor Orolu
and
Ife axis re-run. Shame on
election
riggers.
Buhari, a good man with bad
intentions.

Stop calling Buhari a good man abeg!
When the head is bad. . .
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
Koolking:

When PDP had 353 more than APC, democracy didn't go to the dog, it went to the cat, right?

Nigerians need to grow up and live above pettiness. When it does not go our way, it's democracy in charade, when it goes our way, it's victory for democracy. Let learn to be magnanimous in defeat.
I don't think this is about being magnanimous in defeat or otherwise. If u look at d first election, d difference between APC and PDP was just 353 votes, that is a difference of 0.14%. It showed there wasn't much difference in terms of popularity. In this case d difference between APC &PDP is 268, a whopping 95% difference. Even if APC was 2 win, how did they achieve this considering d result of d previous election?
Re: Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South by Koolking(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
lexy2014:
I don't think this is about being magnanimous in defeat or otherwise. If u look at d first election, d difference between APC and PDP was just 353 votes, that is a difference of 0.14%. It showed there wasn't much difference in terms of popularity. In this case d difference between APC &PDP is 268, a whopping 95% difference. Even if APC was 2 win, how did they achieve this considering d result of d previous election?

I never did sympathize with APC when they were opposition, will never sympathize with PDP in their condition. It's the game they play considering that the same people run the 2 parties with a few striking entrants. Whatever the speculation about the outcome of the elections in each round, it's a tit for tat. It would hypocritical to lynch one and exonerate the other. Remember, same people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed / Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.