Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (60378 Views)

Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun / PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by babytoun: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Rest in peace, he died for Saraki FKK and co while politicians send their children and families overseas.

Is it not a shame that with all the security agencies that relocated to Osun and the show of force by Nigeria police yesterday,things like this can still happen?
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by eitsei(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
vaxx:
Following this election with kin interest. Though not present physically but I am abreast with current information.

From a reliable source, this is the picture of the pdp youth leader that was killed in ife north.
the time is 5:48pm at the time of writing this post and the person was allegedly killed before now which means it happened during the day but your photo evidence was taken at night, I don't understand maybe Nigeria now has a time difference with some parts in osun state I

3 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by fareed69(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Megatrix:
This is from the party that promised change. Look at the brazen impunity that is been displayed by these crooks and they will come out tomorrow to say they are fighting corruption

Really anyone who is aggrieved can hug Transformer to protest this injustice
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by Mike008(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
All this Saint-forming stunts PDP are pulling, trying to buy the conscience of Nigerians.

Last time I checked, when politicians decamp their thugs decamp with them. There should therefore be no shortage of thugs between either camps. If PDP agents are been intimidated by thugs they should recruit more thugs and stop making noise.

How do we even know this story is true?
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by diamondcharles: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
I have never seen a blatant assault on democracy like today. Inec should just do the needful by declaring the election inconclusive again.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by Holuwarsweun(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
freemandela44:
not in the Nigeria I live.

Which Nigeria are u from?
Cos me i am feom a Nigeria where APC is destroying uts economy and its democracy
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by Andrewkinggg: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
If us the electorate can appraise apc for completely destroying our democracy just because PDP did theirs in the popular '16 years rule' then we as a nation and citizens are in big and serious trouble.

PDP did wrong does not give APC the prerogative, right to do same. This is not about APC or PDP its about a nation of over 150 million people. Come on people we should know better already.

PDP as a party rigged election and those elections were annuled by the court. This APC party do not look like a party that respects rule of law and justice.

Its quite unfortunate that @ 2018 a nation like Nigeria cannot have a complete fair,free and an election that can be trusted.

It's a big shame.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by shacks99(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
All i can say is karma is just trying to locate these PDP goons that's all.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by OYEDIPE(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
evanso6226:
The PDP youth leader in Ife North local government area in Osun state has been allegedly killed by unknown persons. Political activist, Deji Adeyanju, shared the sad news on twitter.

He also shared photos of a PDP agent that was beaten up by thugs earlier today.

see photos below

https://www.clintgist.com/osunrerun-pdp-youth-leader-reportedly-killed-another-beaten-thugs-photos/

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1045315780550807553
Big lie.

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
diegwu02:
A friend confirmed he fell and hurt himself while running to catch a voter he paid to vote for PDP but he voted APC instead
Hahaha! What a story! Even people who are epileptic don't just fall and die like that. No insult intended to the epileptic folks but just to buttress a fact that your story has no substance.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by Kdon2: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
evanso6226:
The PDP youth leader in Ife North local government area in Osun state has been allegedly killed by unknown persons. Political activist, Deji Adeyanju, shared the sad news on twitter.

He also shared photos of a PDP agent that was beaten up by thugs earlier today.

see photos below

https://www.clintgist.com/osunrerun-pdp-youth-leader-reportedly-killed-another-beaten-thugs-photos/

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1045315780550807553

If its true the guy no go still wear wrist watch na. And guys wey surround am sef looks like thug.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by AllHailBiafra(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry
Your evil heart detests truth. The wicked shall never go unpunished.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by dapelua(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
diegwu02:
A friend confirmed he fell and hurt himself while running to catch a voter he paid to vote for PDP but he voted APC instead
you are a lair....is it not what they told you, you are telling us here or the person that told you...get out from here...
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by RevenGeMission: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Don't mind the idiots , when APC agent was killed at least 5 idiots from Biafra land of desperation told me he was killed by APC thugs because he refused to pay people who voted for APC

Now this ?

btw have you been to cotonou ? your ID sounds like a hotel there
johnkay1:
Cooked up story, show us the thug and where APC is written on them.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Your evil heart detests truth. The wicked shall never go unpunished.

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by dapelua(m): 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
diegwu02:
you are a lair....is it not what they told you, you are telling us here...did you confirm by yourself....hmmmmmmmmm
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by ghuzy01: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
RIP.Nigeria is not worth it

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Greetings my fellow Nigerians. When actually are we Nigerian youths set to PROTEST, RESTRUCTURE OR CONTINUE with current state of things in our MOST LOVED/DYNAMIC country? We the Nigerian youths LOVE to complain without FINDING SOLUTIONS. Let's move FOREWORD for once on OUR OWN.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by diegwu02: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
dapelua:
you are a lair....is it not what they told you, you are telling us here or the person that told you...get out from here...
tell me your own version, you don't have to believe mine just as i wont believe whatever you eventually say
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by opribo(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
INEC has complered their assignment, even if there is violence in the rerun they wont see it because the objective of the rerun is to announce APC thenew winner.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by Minjim: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
GI and die politicians

On Saturday it's APC agent that was killed
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by goshen26: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2018

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by goshen26: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
ghuzy01:

Is osun time different from other states, cos its 6:21pm here?
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by Chiachifranklin: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
dignity33:
THEY WILL PREACH TO YOU TO GO AND GET YOUR PVC WHO TELL YOU THAT YOUR PVC WILL VOTE BUHARI OUT IF YOU ARE THINKING THAT BETTER HAVE A RETHINK EXCEPT BUHARI DIED . NIGERIA YOUTHS ARE BUNCH OF COWARDS THE NEXT THING IS TO HEAR GOD DAY THAT IS THE PROBLEM WE HAVE AS A COUNTRY IS RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST WHO REFUSES TO TAKE ACTION BUT ALWAYS CALLING GOD FOR HELP. SORRY NIGERIA.
With what has happened today, I think is better to disintegrate dis country for good please!
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by Kdon2: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
babytoun:

Is it not a shame that with all the security agencies that relocated to Osun and the show of force by Nigeria police yesterday,things like this can still happen?

They are not there to protect the opposition,they are there to protect the government sir.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by vaxx: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
eitsei:
the time is 5:48pm at the time of writing this post and the person was allegedly killed before now which means it happened during the day but your photo evidence was taken at night, I don't understand maybe Nigeria now has a time difference with some parts in osun state I
that is a solid evidence to refute it anyway.

I can't defend what I actually don't have a first hand information, but i presume it might have happen before today
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by Fineb1980: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
it is well..
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by BetaThings: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
dignity33:
THEY WILL PREACH TO YOU TO GO AND GET YOUR PVC WHO TELL YOU THAT YOUR PVC WILL VOTE BUHARI OUT IF YOU ARE THINKING THAT BETTER HAVE A RETHINK EXCEPT BUHARI DIED . NIGERIA YOUTHS ARE BUNCH OF COWARDS THE NEXT THING IS TO HEAR GOD DAY THAT IS THE PROBLEM WE HAVE AS A COUNTRY IS RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST WHO REFUSES TO TAKE ACTION BUT ALWAYS CALLING GOD FOR HELP. SORRY NIGERIA.

So when Ademola Adeleke (PDP) defeated APC to become senator who was president?
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by BetaThings: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
ghuzy01:

That picture was posted on Sept 20

And again on Sept 27

Propaganda Distributing Party (PDP)

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju by vineyardfarms: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Rest in peace, he died for Saraki, FKK, Davido Adeleke and co whose children are all in United states, UK, Europe.

IPOB people how market with this victory ?

END OF DEMOCRACY. APC AND INEC HAVE ACHIEVED THEIR AIM. WIN AT ALL COST. TUGS HAVE TAKEN OVER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.