Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Help I'm About To Commit Suicide - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help I'm About To Commit Suicide (1756 Views)

Top 12 Offences Christians Commit In Church / The Religious Leader Who Convinced 909 People To Commit Suicide(photos, VIDEO) / Shatta Wale Will Commit Suicide – Prophet Charles Dady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by dadalicious: 3:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Beaten
Where art thou
Are you okay?
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Beaten: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Yes !!! Thanks.... I'm not more beaten. .. I'm now Winning!!! Thank you all good PEOPLEwho saved my Lot from the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Once again Thank you. I'm closing down this beaten account today because my depression is over.

dadalicious:
Beaten
Where art thou
Are you okay?
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Godsfavour78: 3:48am On Jan 20, 2019
Beaten:
Yes !!! Thanks.... I'm not more beaten. .. I'm now Winning!!! Thank you all good PEOPLEwho saved my Lot from the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Once again Thank you. I'm closing down this beaten account today because my depression is over.

Amen.Be it unto you has thou hast said.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by budaatum: 4:10am On Jan 20, 2019
Beaten:

You really ought to tell us your outcome so others too can be helped.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 20, 2019
Beaten:
Ladies and gentlemen. It was like film trick way back 2011 when all of a sudden a hand went out of the wall and pressed my head around 4.00am and gave me pap to eat. Since then I can't think rightly.

I sometimes feel invisible person moving around my head and my bed. I used to go to church and pray and I was getting used to it but not until I realized that the invisible being fills me with spiritual dirty things from my underneath and mouth. I felt my mouth is dirty.

Down to 2015 I was planning to get married and my mouth got unknown odor that caused me shame everywhere to the extent if I see woman I can't even talk to them. I prayed and prayed then mouth odor left.

This year 2018. I felt like I should travel abroad Maybe I will be fine. While everything was under process an unknown body odor came. This is the most ridiculous I've ever experienced. The spirit being still there. But the most ridiculous is I don't perceive the odor. But once people try to look at my face, they turn away and hold their nose.

I've already taken knife to do justice to my life. I do not know why the unknown invisible person is inflicting pain on me. Sirs and ma, I can't say I'm holy but I don't deep hands in shady things. I'm a believer and moral person. I do not know if there's hope for me. If anyone can help maybe I still have hope.

Shame is too much I cannot bear it anymore. I'm sobbing big big inside right now.
OK, so what do u need for the suicide, : matches,fuel,sniper,rope,knife, just use anyone u have and end it already
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by OpenYourEyes1: 7:55am On Jan 20, 2019
Suicide can sometimes (or most times) be demonic. I was in op situation back then until I became believer & prayerful.
The suicide thoughts hardly come up unless I expose myself to sin. The thoughts disappear once I ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Godsfavour78: 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
ralphyoung123:
OK, so what do u need for the suicide, : matches,fuel,sniper,rope,knife, just use anyone u have and end it already
God hates pride.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Heathen777(m): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
It's not spritual, it's just you - having some medical issues, that need to be resolved.

Also, that's not really worth dying over. You'll get over it, so stay strong.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Godsfavour78:
God hates pride.
I just don't believe the story
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by ochibuogwu5: 2:54am On Jan 21, 2019
And now I commend you to God [placing you in His protective, loving care] and [I commend you] to the word of His grace [the counsel and promises of His unmerited favor]. His grace is able to build you up and to give you the [rightful] inheritance among all those who are sanctified [that is, among those who are set apart for God’s purpose—all believers] in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen. {Acts 20:32 AMP}

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y / Abomination! Obasanjo In Redemption Camp? / "Thou Shalt Not Judge: "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.