Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Pls Someone Should Read And Come To My Rescue Plzzzz - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Someone Should Read And Come To My Rescue Plzzzz (3659 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Someone Should Read And Come To My Rescue Plzzzz by Emvicprints1: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
MizJaY:

You are right to an extent. Benin is kind of a dry place to succeed but truth be told there are still some persons that "genuinely" make it here but not very much. If i take relocating serious when God blesses me with some finance, i will think beyond nigeria, canada to be precise. Cos what's d probability that ul make it after relocating to another city?
that's my dream miss Jay relocating outside Nigeria but it's not easy at all especially when you don't have a govt job. If you think of going through agencies they would just eat your money.
Re: Pls Someone Should Read And Come To My Rescue Plzzzz by MizJaY(f): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Emvicprints1:
that's my dream miss Jay relocating outside Nigeria but it's not easy at all especially when you don't have a govt job. If you think of going through agencies they would just eat your money.

Yes ppl like we that depend on small small business here n there may find it challenging applying n getting a visa. Docs, bankers, civil servants may find it easier cos they can apply directly. And Agencies won't do us any justice my two cousins just lost their 900k to agencies they were applying for US visa. My brother God will make everything beautiful in is time. I no wan dey give myself unnecessary headache over these issues. It is well.
Re: Pls Someone Should Read And Come To My Rescue Plzzzz by Emvicprints1: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
MizJaY:

Yes ppl like we that depend on small small business here n there may find it challenging applying n getting a visa. Docs, bankers, civil servants may find it easier cos they can apply directly. And Agencies won't do us any justice my two cousins just lost their 900k to agencies they were applying for US visa. My brother God will make everything beautiful in is time. I no wan dey give myself unnecessary headache over these issues. It is well.
my sister God go do God go do I don tire literally I don tire as in fed up. It's worst as a man with 2 kids to take care of and nobody to help no relatives nothing at all.
Re: Pls Someone Should Read And Come To My Rescue Plzzzz by MizJaY(f): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Emvicprints1:
my sister God go do God go do I don tire literally I don tire as in fed up. It's worst as a man with 2 kids to take care of and nobody to help no relatives nothing at all.

I understand but keep ur hope alive. Things go better one day.
Re: Pls Someone Should Read And Come To My Rescue Plzzzz by cjeriia: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
When you were opening your legs without a job you forgot you needed help. Deal with your problems yourself

We got our own issues
Crass response showing you are nothing but a child. #spoiltkids

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keyamo’s Wife Requests N20m Compensation / "Why Should I Pay Child Support For A Child I Didn't Want?" / She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.