Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations (51456 Views)

CDD West Africa Fact Checks Peter Obi's Arise TV Interview. / Audio Of Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal Planning To Rig Election Is Fake - CDD Factcheck / CDD: INEC Officials Offered $1,000 To Influence Kogi Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Massdamm:
been a couple of days av seen Ur green light

Social media could be exhausting at time.
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by maasoap(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
chrischukszy01:
Election is over! Make them continue with dia suffering. Thunder fire any osun civil servant wey go complain of unpaid salary!

You're just poke-nosing into the matter that doesn't concern you. How many civil servants had cried to you before? How many of them were you aware of voting for apc?
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by bukiah: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sannisege:
All these PDP sponsored NGOs should at least allow INEC to declare the winner before they start wailing unnecessarily
Swear with ur life that the election was credible
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by israelmao(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Embrace the change you once embraced without definite definition.
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by igchuka(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by Massdamm(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Social media could be exhausting at time.

blessed up
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by maasoap(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
jamace:
Good observations by CDD.

APC is making a mockery of democracy.

While PDP is the face of democracy
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Massdamm:
blessed up

Okay undecided
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Dont blame the civil servants, they didn't want APC buhari and inec force it on them. I live here and saw things for myself today. If things continues this way Buhari may win come 2019.
chrischukszy01:
Election is over! Make them continue with dia suffering. Thunder fire any osun civil servant wey go complain of unpaid salary!
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by SOLUTION99(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=ct2 post=71585891]Am happy pdp lost Osun ,all this ipob what is your business with osun, continue to wail on social media, same will happen in 2019 south east and south will be APC[/quote
NA UNA GO SUFFER AM.
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by Meritocracy: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
The CDD should be thinking of what to write ahead of the day we will impeach the chameleons disguising as house leaders. Please I don't mention names.
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by tevinsolt: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
Antipob777:
This thread is for the lazy idiotic pigs and Igbos to masturbate.

Hypocrites

when you put things like this on the internet, people like me start to think you actually might be clinically retar(ded). You've contributed no knowledge neither have you gained any from this conversation as a result you continue to add to the superbly low perspective outsiders have on Nigerians. And unfortunately this allows you to continue to wallow in the already prevalent abject poverty many find themselves in because you have refused to function at a level that would wake up the "sleeping" and so allowing for those who know how to really take advantage of the aggregation of dull minds to continue to do so.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by Born2Breed(f): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Election was not heard today,some people should stop having erection.
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by GivemeBiafra: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Haha! Look at the zoo fighting themselves.
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by jamace(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
maasoap:

While PDP is the face of democracy
APC is anathema.
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by gidjah(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
I am so sorry for the innocent massies in this nation, we are realy doomed on this kind of leadership. Virtually all our leaders do not have iota faithfulness, loyalty and honesty to any humblest part of their being.They are only for themselves and their families so why are we even so crazy about this party and their reps, they will always promise us heaven and earth but perform woefully in power.Me will never go crazy over any of this bruhaha

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by jamace(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
introvertme:

PDP has also been doing it since time immemorial.

Don't support politicians!

We can never progress with apc, pdp, apga.
APC promised Nigerians to be better than PDP, but, alas APC is a complete disgrace to democracy.
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
kamez:
Yoruba's talk too much and show little action... that's why I like my state IMO, go and ask the past governor ohakim, even with all his political thugs and money sharing imolites were not intimated and he was voted out..

same fate awaits Rochas and the present apc in IMO come 2019..

una just come nairaland dey cry wolf..meanwhile a handful of so called politicians are about to take over ur state..fight for ur right for goodness sake

Igbos and chest beating ,, which basic right have the Igbos successfully fought for , ordinary to defend kanu they could not, cowards hiding behind keypads ... #flush
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by odogwubiafra: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
With all the so called learned and educated people in the South West, they still have this number of zombies.

No matter the level of education, a Yoruba man is an oil man.
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by okenwaa(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Dear Osun people,

we the 5% have nothing to do with this......you people should enjoy the change you voted for.
We are tired of your wailings and your disturbance, it's now turning into noise pollution.
Let us know when the change has gotten to other parts of the west so that we can also celebrate with them.
Congratulations to the good people of Osun, we are happy for you.

Thanks and God bless Osun state.

Yours sincerely,
grin grin grin grin grin grin
IPOB
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by chrischukszy01(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
maasoap:

You're just poke-nosing into the matter that doesn't concern you. How many civil servants in cried to you before? How many of them were you aware of voting for apc?
Come back and talk to me when u learn how to make use of conjunction words. Anumpama!
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by VellyG(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
This can't happen in the south East. Ask Ohakim how he was treated and how the masses snatched power from a sitting governor . meanwhile it was even PDP then.
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by KoeChz(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Today's election was a disgrace. Apc disappointed me i taught they Said they have done more than enough to win. Adeleke will still be declared winner
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
babamadiba:
Saraki shut down the Senate for months, Democracy not under any threat.
PDP lost Osun Election, Democracy under threat!

...please keep away from weed!
Shutup If U Dnt Kw Wat To Say Foolish Pple
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by MrCEO69(m): 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
kamez:
Yoruba's talk too much and show little action... that's why I like my state IMO, go and ask the past governor ohakim, even with all his political thugs and money sharing, imolites were not intimidated and he was voted out..

una just come nairaland dey cry wolf..meanwhile a handful of so called politicians are about to take over ur state against ur will..fight for ur right for goodness sake
See this one using imo as example.. � Rochas that has finished his 8yrs.. Hope una enjoy the status

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by bejeria101(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Zombies you rejoice at dis bunch of mumu dullards
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by bejeria101(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Zombies you would rejoice at dis bunch of mumu dullards
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by bestpunterever: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
chrischukszy01:
thunder fire yur generation, weitin be yur own about osun matter.
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by psp2pc(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Emmafe:
All candidates have nothing to offer. Stop the noise

thank you.
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by bestpunterever: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
kamez:
Yoruba's talk too much and show little action... that's why I like my state IMO, go and ask the past governor ohakim, even with all his political thugs and money sharing, imolites were not intimidated and he was voted out..

una just come nairaland dey cry wolf..meanwhile a handful of so called politicians are about to take over ur state against ur will..fight for ur right for goodness sake
chest beater, the last time I checked, Imo was under APC.
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by udydecency: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
H
kamez:

I dey tell u!
Re: Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations by FiddyEn: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
kamez:

Walahi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) / Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.