Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate (26720 Views)

APC Speaks On Cancellation Of Kano Presidential Rally / 2019 Election: APC Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal Hijacking Buhari’s Campaign / APC Speaks On Removal Of Orji Uzor Kalu's Name From Party's Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate by Gkay1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
ambode to win
Re: APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate by Ayodele1987(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ambode now...
Re: APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate by Benekruku(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
lytech1:
understatement!!!
BUHARI, A DEVIL WITH EVIL INTENTION.
The Lord that rescue us from abacha will do the needful b4 2019

God that has not answered your prayers that will save you from your miserable life is the same you calling to kill someone grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate by israelmao(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
What does it take to scatter a broom?Just untie the rope that binds it together.
Re: APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate by Shome36(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Don't know why i like anything APC.... may they continue to win elections forever

1 Like

Re: APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate by abayimi567: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
sawo olu ni jooo 2019
Re: APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate by uvemi(f): 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
What next if Ambode loses out
Re: APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate by sibb2011: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Whatever will be will be. If Ambode has to go, so be it for him.
Re: APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate by Jaideyone(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
bigtt76:
Bast option A4 a.k.a... Show me my enemies grin Ambode is gone! First sitting governor in Nigeria not to get his own party's nomination ticket grin

then you've not heard of ladoja
Re: APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate by westkid001(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
IPassYahoo:
We will never allow PDP takeover Lagos state... we leave south east for dem.. lolll

Is like you are not leaving in lagos abi...i mean ambode is a fraud leaving in fashola past glories dont u see how lagos is fu*king dirty and scattered so many unfinished road construction and boreholes everywhere and no good drainage system and even good clean gutter...like dont u see all this sir?
Re: APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
bigtt76:
Bast option A4 a.k.a... Show me my enemies grin Ambode is gone! First sitting governor in Nigeria not to get his own party's nomination ticket grin

I thought I. Was the only one that noticed it..... Ambode should just forget it.

1 Like

Re: APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate by Agromuda(m): 6:07am On Sep 28, 2018
bigtt76:

It happened in Ebonyi under PDP led by Jonathan. A sitting Gov. Was denied second term ticket

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Fire: Obiano Should Resign - Nigerians React / Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa / Nigeria May Lose Niger Republic’s $665m Yearly Energy Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.