Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out (28879 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by kaen1317: 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Be ready to raise that kid yourself. Goldmine or is it gold digger

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
donstan18:

What's the essence of this verse when it cannot bring back your lost virginity?

You, re you a virgin?
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by cattylove7(f): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
because u feel xtra ll come 2 u from now on........www.cattylovegist.com
http://ultrainvests.com/?id=106523
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Elmaven08: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
donstan18:
A hoe who had a childout of wedlock is calling God!!!

She even said she's happy, when we sure know how she feels inside.

Lots of you ladies who think you can trap and hook a man with pregnancy, may a poor version of wizkid fall on you.

AMEN!
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Daeylar(f): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2018
Congrats kiss
Do whatever you need to feel better that's all that matters.

All she said was she feels so free. Why are people bringing wizkid into this matter?
Anyways for the wizkid matter
He would treat you like trash,, be a deadbeat dad, have the guts to trash your name and yet people still want to tell you how to react,
Jokers
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Daeylar(f): 12:04am On Sep 28, 2018
UrbanExotica:

Neither can it bring back your sense

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 28, 2018
Move on shola....... Stop running to social media to fake your life. Your a beautiful woman, and you deserves the best. Your own man is on the way baby girl. Just don't give room for negativity anymore.
Love from this side.
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Curry30: 12:26am On Sep 28, 2018
I do not blame this girl, I blame wizkid for stooping so low.

A wise woman builds her home, takes care of business.

All these entitled hoes need to get a life.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Renegotiation and Alert has entered grin grin
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Cyriloha(m): 1:10am On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=izzou post=71586339] grin

Free ko, Frimpong ni

You were already free the very first day he had another child with someone else. A wise woman would have counted her loss, and moved on....

But you just couldn't forget about him.... And he kept treating you like thrash.

Aunty, it's better you realize that you deserve to be happy. Happiness is a choice.

Move on with your life. Hopefully a man will love you despite your past. [s]Stop disturbing us on Twitter abeg
[/quote[/s]]

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Cyriloha(m): 1:12am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:

What's the essence of this verse when it cannot bring back your lost virginity?

JESUS!!!EE
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Cyriloha(m): 1:12am On Sep 28, 2018
UrbanExotica:

Neither can it bring back your sense

Blood of Abel!!!! Ooo
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Cyriloha(m): 1:13am On Sep 28, 2018
calmbabadee:
Seriously, the best and the worst of mankind can be found herein Nairaland.

You sureeeee ?
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Cyriloha(m): 1:14am On Sep 28, 2018
Earthquake1:
All these hoes using God's name in vain

Earthquake your not holy ok

Just look at what you Earthquake is doing around the world
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Cyriloha(m): 1:16am On Sep 28, 2018
ngwababe:
Move on girl...

Nooooooò make no move on
She don't know she second hand if not fourth hand now
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Cyriloha(m): 1:19am On Sep 28, 2018
itsik:
Hmmmmmm.
For once let me say my mind on this issue.
I dont know this girl. But if she happens to be my sister, I will walk up to her and give her a dirty slap.

I heard about her rant, how wizkid refused sending money for this and that. Up keep of their child and so on.
I wanna ask the ladies since its a free world is it only the duty of the man to provide all a child needs while the mother sits akin and watch?
She even went on to say wizkid sent her like 2.something million Naira for vacation. Please some one ask those saying wizkid is mean and calling him names this for me. If this girl was to be on her own can she afford a vacation to the tone of 2million naira outside nigeria?
She even had the guts to say the monies came in late.

If there was no wizkid in her life will she comfortably bring out this sums of money for this her rubbish hullabaloo?
And you see even men and guys supporting her. Calling wizkid a deadbeat.

If I hear that my sister's baby daddy gave her or sent her monies to the tone of millions and she used it for vacation I will kill her.
Not to talk of the fact that she lacked shame to the extent of coming online to call him names.

We might think the Internet is a wonderful place to come and say rubbish. But some of these things we say here either by error or intentionally becomes the norm. And tomorrow we will be the ones complaining.

I guess, when she was spreading her legs for wizkid. All she had in mind was " I have caught a big fish. My future is secured". It wasn't love. From her posts on social media one can see its was just for the gains.
Shame on all you who supported this rubbish.
If I was the man involved here, I will just go to the boys school and pay the fees myself get a receipt. Go to a boutique and pay for a yearly delivery of cloths for the boy and also baby or child food.

No dime of mine will go to this her mother.
I spit on all ye fake ass women out there who come here to rant while u know the truth. And in real world your life hangs on a dude like a leach on its host.

I was once in this situation. Had a girlfriend who couldn't change the small phone she was using for over 7months. Got her an iphone 7 and all she told me was she wanted a higher one. And am like what? She even went on to tell me she will like to have a red Toyota Camry 2009 model. (Camry spider) . That I will buy it for her. And am like wow. You never land and u are dreaming on someone. Who is teaching our girls all these?
We are killing the future, we are killing hard work, we are killing diligence to work and hard work.

Am so pained now.

You see these women that are quick to sprew rubbish. Once the meet a man and see he is ok and has his game going well they attach themselves to u.

Enough said

You try but tooo long abeg anyway 80/100
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Cyriloha(m): 1:21am On Sep 28, 2018
Magnifik18:

You, re you a virgin?

Hey shut up once you girls see small money like this una don fall pull over sharp sharp why?
Money turns Nigerian girls on why love turns oyinbo women on
What a shame nonsense
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Cyriloha:

Hey shut up once you girls see small money like this una don fall pull over sharp sharp why?
Money turns Nigerian girls on why love turns oyinbo women on
What a shame nonsense

And who is this one ?

& you think I'm a girl?

And white ladies no like money eh?

You no get youtube app for your Nokia touch light phone, I for ask you to view a particular program about white women and the things they do for money.

Since you be illiterate wey like to jump into conclusion with your myopic opinion, I'll save my energy for something worthwhile.

I wasn't born to bash men or women based on my little experience...

I'm not that jobless and senseless
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Ladycloud(f): 2:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Lol... All this one na just defense mechanism.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by baby124: 3:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Glad you are happy. You deserve at after this train wreck of a boy called wizkey
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 28, 2018
itsik:
Hmmmmmm.
For once let me say my mind on this issue.
I dont know this girl. But if she happens to be my sister, I will walk up to her and give her a dirty slap.

I heard about her rant, how wizkid refused sending money for this and that. Up keep of their child and so on.
I wanna ask the ladies since its a free world is it only the duty of the man to provide all a child needs while the mother sits akin and watch?
She even went on to say wizkid sent her like 2.something million Naira for vacation. Please some one ask those saying wizkid is mean and calling him names this for me. If this girl was to be on her own can she afford a vacation to the tone of 2million naira outside nigeria?
She even had the guts to say the monies came in late.

If there was no wizkid in her life will she comfortably bring out this sums of money for this her rubbish hullabaloo?
And you see even men and guys supporting her. Calling wizkid a deadbeat.

If I hear that my sister's baby daddy gave her or sent her monies to the tone of millions and she used it for vacation I will kill her.
Not to talk of the fact that she lacked shame to the extent of coming online to call him names.

We might think the Internet is a wonderful place to come and say rubbish. But some of these things we say here either by error or intentionally becomes the norm. And tomorrow we will be the ones complaining.

I guess, when she was spreading her legs for wizkid. All she had in mind was " I have caught a big fish. My future is secured". It wasn't love. From her posts on social media one can see its was just for the gains.
Shame on all you who supported this rubbish.
If I was the man involved here, I will just go to the boys school and pay the fees myself get a receipt. Go to a boutique and pay for a yearly delivery of cloths for the boy and also baby or child food.

No dime of mine will go to this her mother.
I spit on all ye fake ass women out there who come here to rant while u know the truth. And in real world your life hangs on a dude like a leach on its host.

I was once in this situation. Had a girlfriend who couldn't change the small phone she was using for over 7months. Got her an iphone 7 and all she told me was she wanted a higher one. And am like what? She even went on to tell me she will like to have a red Toyota Camry 2009 model. (Camry spider) . That I will buy it for her. And am like wow. You never land and u are dreaming on someone. Who is teaching our girls all these?
We are killing the future, we are killing hard work, we are killing diligence to work and hard work.

Am so pained now.

You see these women that are quick to sprew rubbish. Once the meet a man and see he is ok and has his game going well they attach themselves to u.

Enough said

What a set of heartless useless men we have in this country. If this was the US that dwarf of a celebrity will be in jail for failing child support. Did the girl get herself pregnant?

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by israelmao(m): 5:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Thank God if indeed you have found Jesus.
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by donqx: 5:28am On Sep 28, 2018
hmmm
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by ednut1(m): 5:33am On Sep 28, 2018
Hunger bad
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Zane2point4(m): 5:42am On Sep 28, 2018
atmy1:
What a set of heartless useless men we have in this country. If this was the US that dwarf of a celebrity will be in jail for failing child support. Did the girl get herself pregnant?
Well this isn't usa.
Lets agree wizkid no try, but couldn't the grl move on and find something useful to do with her time?

Let her live according to her level, why splash 2.5 million on a useless vacation, when you're aware his dad doesn't bring money out that early, why cant she save it up and invest it in something else.
Na wao. Abeg the young man you quoted is right abeg.
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Awoo88: 6:21am On Sep 28, 2018
When two bitches who should be rivals team up, the guy must be a jeck
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:22am On Sep 28, 2018
UrbanExotica:

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
You aren't perfect so STFU
Don't mind d foool
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by SlimzDboss(m): 6:38am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:
A hoe who had a child out of wedlock is calling God!!!

Lots of you ladies who think you can trap and hook a man with pregnancy, may a poor version of wizkid fall on you.

Yeepa �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️.. Na die be that bros !
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Creativebae(f): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2018
Self encouragement.
Lol..
Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2018
atmy1:
Really? in jail? for not payng child support? in which US? this same US here?

so the only person who must take responsibility of a child is the man? remember the two Adults made the baby.
i haven't paid child support for one of my kids, and i am not in Jail right now grin
you need to be sure of what you are talking about before coming on here to write Rubbish.
Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by divine2288: 7:04am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:
A hoe who had a child out of wedlock is calling God!!!

are u holy?... oga pls shut up if u don't have wat to say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Hosts Top Nigerian Celebrities (Photos) / BBNaija: Alex Stuns In Off Shoulder Tight Gown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.