Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos (81579 Views)

Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com / Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Omisore Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by tevinsolt: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Omisore is the real MVP. He turned up for the progressives at a time when nobody expected. Mesujamba wanted to make an inroad into the heartland of the Yoruba nation through Osun state. Omisore stood to be counted as an omoluabi to prevent such an evil occurrence. History will be kind to him.

He brought Adeleke to PDP when he lost the APC senatorial ticket, rallied the warring factions in the state to come together and work for him but sadly, Adeleke turned around and betrayed him. He paid PDP back bitterly today and I am so impressed.

But the Joke's on you, because this time will be looked back upon as a time when most Nigerians were political illiterates but confidently thought otherwise. Riddled with ever increasing abject poverty collapsed social infrastructure many were conditioned to keep perpetrating the class-ism, tribal political choke-hold that kept Nigeria on her knees for far too long.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by adebayosun02: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Gang of Criminals
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Omisore is the real MVP. He turned up for the progressives at a time when nobody expected. Mesujamba wanted to make an inroad into the heartland of the Yoruba nation through Osun state. Omisore stood to be counted as an omoluabi to prevent such an evil occurrence. History will be kind to him.

He brought Adeleke to PDP when he lost the APC senatorial ticket, rallied the warring factions in the state to come together and work for him but sadly, Adeleke turned around and betrayed him. He paid PDP back bitterly today and I am so impressed.
People said thats the end of omisore, i think he has places to go. He played his card well.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by Amdoyin(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
westcole:
A man that use cap to kill an elephant,his fame will only last for a moment. radarada
short the f.. K. That's the sweetness of politics. Where were you when mesujanba saraki betrayed Apc and cornered them to become senate president. Radarada. Yeyenatu
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by arsenalLUVA: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Isn't this the King Adeleke prostrated for?

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by ikwubaba: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
youngsahito:
betrayal

They are all Yoruba na. who them betray?

4 Likes

Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
we have too many cowards in Yellowbar land
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by GermanPoison(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
dondavinchi:
Dis kind rubbish can't happen in niger delta hmmmm ppl go kpai ooooo forcefully oppressing d opposite for wat now open rigging TAAAAAA, yoruba ppl r very lazy n week they only know hw to talk, betrayals they will Always remain puppet to d aboki
e dey pain u
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by GermanPoison(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
ikwubaba:

They are all Yoruba na. who them betray?
y are dey so angry.na igbo dem betray u knw say dem be PDP
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by madri4u: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
I think una eyes don clear. Welcome to the Anti-christ Purnishment Captivity (APC) come 2019 a.k.a 666 for all Nigerians who voted APC
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by GermanPoison(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
madri4u:
I think una eyes don clear. Welcome to the Anti-christ Purnishment Captivity (APC) come 2019 a.k.a 666 for all Nigerians who voted APC
guy e dey pain u when PDP do there own for ekiti nothing happen abi

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by Richmanlove: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fear some Yoruba men, how can he ever be trusted. Omisore is now an APC because of Ministerial appointment inview.
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by Samade7: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
I knw osun pple will regret voting for dis guy.
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by omokab: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Good things are hapening to our democracy. This is one of the best election i have ever witness. Meanwhile i pity the stupid people laying blame and curses on omisore. Both apc and pdp have offended him in one way or the other. But both needs his help at the same time. The ball is now in his coirt to choose between the two. Finally he decided to choose APC over pdp of which will benefit him more better together with his supporters. I dont know why some stupid persons were raining curses at him. So, if he decided to join pdp hes a good person but while joining apc is bad person to them is nothing but stupisity in them. What they dont know is this, omisore supppose to be the one contesting this election by now and if adeleke has allowed him to contest , pdp would have won easily. Omisore is the one that brought adeleke to pdp but greed afected his life for contesting for the position of governor.

5 Likes

Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by tabisegroup(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
wristbangle:

cheesy

Hahahhahahhaha...captain Eric Lasard my man..

How can I get dis movie pls
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
madridguy:
Subhanalah, Nigeria politician are nothing but shameless thing.
Omisore looks so happy and fulfilled. PDP discovered him just like Arsenal but APC signed him like Manchester City and used him to crush PDP.

Special greetings to the Omoluabi the 1st of Nairaland, honorable Sarrki, am happy you don't have any course to stop commenting on social media.

Wailers waiting for Sarrki to deactivate his NL account, make una try other time.

you are madridguy, you are sarrki and ...

you be the same person na
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by hotdealz(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ffk cousin grin

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by Topmaike007(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
shocked what a wonderful thing
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by Tareq1105: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
seunmsg:

PDP is in pain

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by deomelo: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2018

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by Seun360(m): 12:15am On Sep 28, 2018
dondavinchi:
Dis kind rubbish can't happen in niger delta hmmmm ppl go kpai ooooo forcefully oppressing d opposite for wat now open rigging TAAAAAA, yoruba ppl r very lazy n week they only know hw to talk, betrayals they will Always remain puppet to d aboki

Common shut up there.

Tell me which state in the Niger delta wey dem dey do proper election apart from Edo and Cross River State.?

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by Dtribeless: 12:42am On Sep 28, 2018
seunmsg:

You sound as if it's some kind of movie, but you forget hundreds of thousands of lives, if not millions, are the grass in your movie-like describe. If by paying PDP back you mean turning a blind eye to electoral malfeasance, then I don't want to be one Yeye Omuluabi like Omishore.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by TAO11(f): 1:52am On Sep 28, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by mankan2k7(m): 5:14am On Sep 28, 2018
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The end of omisore in osun
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by gurnam: 5:37am On Sep 28, 2018
nosmassam:
commuter of roguea

Who allowed you to register in NL? grin
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by sarrki(m): 5:43am On Sep 28, 2018
madridguy:
Subhanalah, Nigeria politician are nothing but shameless thing.
Omisore looks so happy and fulfilled. PDP discovered him just like Arsenal but APC signed him like Manchester City and used him to crush PDP.

Special greetings to the Omoluabi the 1st of Nairaland, honorable Sarrki, am happy you don't have any course to stop commenting on social media.

Wailers waiting for Sarrki to deactivate his NL account, make una try other time.

You are a patriot
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by toprealman: 6:23am On Sep 28, 2018
This is just the beginning.......lol
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2018
omisore has got is own life to live n also take is own decision, but it would have been better if he played neutral.
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by MENTORCH(m): 7:37am On Sep 28, 2018
See how everyone is around him like he is the president, his career has resurrected just like Duncan mighty.
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by anif009(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2018
all i have to say is that I LOVE POLITICS!
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by Buterflyle0: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2018
arsenalLUVA:
Isn't this the King Adeleke prostrated for?

Haaaa even the king has ported sharp sharp And abandoned Twerking Leke despite being prostrated to and appealed to.

Haaa this is brutal. grin

Johnnyessence come and see o
Re: Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos by aquar: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2018
IPOB Right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos / Minimum Wage Showdown: FG In Dilemma As 10 States Offer NLC Higher Minimum Wage / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.