Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) (69764 Views)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by holluwai(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2019
I have that shiit
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Liftme(f): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2019
Yuck cry cry. Disgusting. I get irritated at the sight of leaves with holes not to talk of this.
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by IamPlato(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

ehen!
why Will I Click Like Button When I Never Suck Breast so as to determine the quality
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2019
R2bees:
Wonder how Someone would get comfortable looking at these.

I'm comfortable looking at it.
no goose pimples or whatsoever kiss wink

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2019
I didn't feel anything.
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by medexico(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2019
Ashley86400:
If this pic irritates you. . .you have Trypophobia.

This Pic is too cute to irritate me.
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2019
IamPlato:
why Will I Click Like Button When I Never Suck Breast so as to determine the quality

Boobs are original kiss
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2019
idreezbaba:

thats the problem i cant keep looking ,the more i look the more scary it gets
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2019
[left][/left]
Westsida:
Well, if you take a deep breath before viewing those, you won’t feel anything. Like if your body is well relaxed, you wouldn’t feel anything on ur skin. It’s only a sudden or unexpected sight that can let you feel anything!

Tho I’m not trypophobic in nature. I think yoruba do call it (Korira). If I’m with a friend or anybody that’s sick and vomiting, I can pack it fosure! I was with a After1 lady one day. Her pikin was feverish & catarrh joined the issh. Mucous was then all over the pikin nose. I used my mouth to comot the trash cos I was holding stuffs. The momma shock, telling me she no fit do am herself lol. Some people are so korira that they hate seeing another persons Bull shiit grin

Use mouth to pack catarrh.......

oh chisos Airpos
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Lazgiddy(m): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2019
quincy1993:
Good day everyone I have treatment to back head bumps and it work fast within some weeks it will dry off.....but you can contact me on my number if you need the oilment..... 08160939403
Wat of d treatment for trypophobia
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by delishpot: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2019
I guess any sane human will have it o.
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 11:02am On Jun 15, 2019
The only picture I found disgusting is the decayed hand...

Other pictures are quite normal and I'm surprised how anyone will find that disturbing
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by WeighWordSon(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2019
Westsida:
Well, if you take a deep breath before viewing those, you won’t feel anything. Like if your body is well relaxed, you wouldn’t feel anything on ur skin. It’s only a sudden or unexpected sight that can let you feel anything!

Tho I’m not trypophobic in nature. I think yoruba do call it (Korira). If I’m with a friend or anybody that’s sick and vomiting, I can pack it fosure! I was with a After1 lady one day. Her pikin was feverish & catarrh joined the issh. Mucous was then all over the pikin nose. I used my mouth to comot the trash cos I was holding stuffs. The momma shock, telling me she no fit do am herself lol. Some people are so korira that they hate seeing another persons Bull shiit grin

This is more gross than those pictures put together... Eeewww
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by calculator123(m): 11:20am On Jun 15, 2019
R2bees:
Wonder how Someone would get comfortable looking at these.
No goosebumps, I felt normal

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by calculator123(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2019
Ashley86400:

Actually, it's just 11% of Men and 18% of women.
My roommate said if she came across these in real life, she'd press the hell out of them. But then, she's a person who's always begging to press our pimples so I'm not surprised these don't gross her out.

Another friend of mine said instead of fear, he's more of fascinated looking at these and really interested in knowing what caused these.

While I get goosebumps just by looking at them.
exactly, I am more fascinated by the patterns and try to see the fibonacci sequence in them
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by yemifez: 11:22am On Jun 15, 2019
I knew this long time ago
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Penywise(m): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2019
I treat trypohobia... please contact me if you are Interested in permanently curing it.
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Pearl05(f): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2019
Ashley86400:

Actually, it's just 11% of Men and 18% of women.
My roommate said if she came across these in real life, she'd press the hell out of them. But then, she's a person who's always begging to press our pimples so I'm not surprised these don't gross her out.

Another friend of mine said instead of fear, he's more of fascinated looking at these and really interested in knowing what caused these.

While I get goosebumps just by looking at them.

I don't like the ones on palms but I think that bees picture is lovely.
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Aidejay(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
rentAcock:
Man this generation is so weak and have no clue about it. Young boys and girls got drafted and were sent to wars to fight for their freedom or liberate other nations. Men and women were enslaved and forced to work against their will and in the most inhumane conditions. Men and women marched and self mutilated themselves to call attention to social injustice. Men risked being jailed for several years as sacrifice for a better living conditions for millions of people facing persecution. Millions of men, women and children were sent to concentration camps, beaten, rapped and starved to death. There hasn't been a world war in almost 80 years and now we have a completely weak and soft generation. A generation that has created 7 sexual orientations and 80 different genders simply due to confusion. Masculinity and chivalry has been completely lost, now people have phobias for just about anything you can mention. I know a friend who has agoraphobia or fear of public places. This guy is 38 years old and has not set foot outside his house since he was 20. Leaving his house causes such immense anxiety he literally panics just thinking about it.
This is the reason why I strongly advocate for the occurrence of a major world war, genocide and massive atrocities for a brain reset because this internet generation are so spoiled, weak and afraid, they literally panic at everything.
Whaw!

Whaw!
Since I was born I have never read anything as stupid as this
It is said that a person who has a problem with everything should check themselves to make sure they are not the problem
World war to u and your likers is a solution?
People doing different things that don't conform to your mentality and idealism is giving u problems
Clearly defined mental condition that have been observed in human beings for many years (hydrophobia, agoraphobia and all other phobias) is giving you problem
I mean considering the fact that these conditions have been observed in humans even before and after the time of wars and famine and hardship
So this generations intent not to repeat the heavily grossed out mistakes of their predecessors is now what u refer to as weakness and panicking
Whaw!
You say spoiled weak and afraid as if the previous generations didn't have spoiled weak and afraid people I mean a generation that was threatened by women and their ability to contribute to societal development
Or no a generation that enslaved their fellow human beings and went on to colonize and then imperialize them then distort facts and figures so as to support the idealism that the enslaved are weak and unconscious
A generation that fell into the hands of post traumatic stress disorder but thanks to the imaginary notion of masculinity they didn't seek help so they doled out child abuse, domestic violence and suppression to accommodate their weakness and fear.
Whaw! Conditions of living and surviving have improved and u are crying foul play.
Whaw! The world is relatively at peace and u are crying foul play.
Whaw! People are inventing new ways to live life and u are crying foul play.
Whaw!
And u have the audacity to advocate for a major war.
Where were u when world war was happening?
Infact have u seen war?
May war befall u
"Brain reset" what an idiotic conception
May your brain receive reset
You are nothing but a wailer
Wail on
Mofo
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
I actually enjoyed viewing them... I view most pics as works of art regardless of how gory or graphic... I comfortably watch slasher horror movies at night without wincing or batting an eyelid when body parts are seemingly realistically hacked off... I am weird like that. cool

...I wonder what's taking Power (Season Finale) so long. undecided
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by fmwise2k(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Thinking about those pictures makes me feel irritated
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Onlydaughter(f): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
OP you would have added how to handle this trypophobic feeling. Now I can't stop holding my teeth together embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Exodora: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bleep ! Who brought this here I was able to look at the first and second I just scroll to the end to comment Bleep Bleep Bleep please stop joking with things like this Bleep!!!!!!!!!

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Op, don't share this kind of irritating pics again oooo
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Ormorlehwah(f): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
I don't even feel anything.... But the girl, is it possible ?
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by isaiahethan: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Oma307:
I can't look at it twice

Why?
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by erumena(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
dominique:
I don't think anybody can take a glance at those photos without their skins crawling. I suppose 99.9% of the world is trypophobic

You are wrong! I'm not even moved sef!
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Tymix54(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Honestly i don't find anything irritating about these pictures
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by FoolishBoy419: 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
dominique:
I don't think anybody can take a glance at those photos without their skins crawling. I suppose 99.9% of the world is trypophobic

I didnt feel a thing at all. Proudly 0.1%ercheesy
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by kolaaderin: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ashley86400:
If none of the above pics gave you the creeps, itchiness, goose bumps nor made you uncomfortable or left your skin hairs standing . . .congratulations!
You do not have Trypophobia.

But for the rest of us who do, Trypophobic pics are a torture!

OP, what about the one in between the lap of a sexy chick. It always make me feel uncomfortable and creepy not only my skin air standing but also a part of me standing attention like Aso rock. I think I have Trypophobia no doubt.

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by banio: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
chloride6:
These are disgusting pictures of injuries not irregular holes or patterns..

Even hospitals do reject such gruesome injuries. Are hospitals tryppphobic also.

Billionaire play
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by gr8tone: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
Then everyone has it except if you are not human

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband